1LotSTP broker experience

My experience with 1lotstp.com forex has been good. The execution of their MT4 is the best I have seen. Their live chat help is a bit lacking but help desk is good and gets back to me within 1-2 hours. I would recommend them.

Well it’s depend on the time you contact them, but my personal experience with their chat support has been great.

Yes I agree with this. I have an account with them. their MT4 is fast and accurate. A must broker for this 2014!

Hello Guys, I am new to babypips and I’d like to share my experience with this broker. I must say they have a good and customer oriented support. I am still trying their MT4 platform but i think this will be a good decision for me.

This is a good Broker, an offshore broker that has a reputable in fast execution and low spread.

I’ve been always hearing about this broker from the past few months of my forex learning. Are they userfriendly? especially to beginners like me. I already wanted to try my skills and knowledge for trading. Do they have micro accounts? Are they regulated? Do their costumer supports respond to any problems immediately? Would appreciate a little more info. TIA :smiley:

We can only say They are good and recommended Forex broker!
But in the end of the day your still the one who can prove that, I suggest to personally visit their website and check their services, Once I also did check them out and found out some sign up promotions.

Regards,