1pipfix.com ! anyone try it?

I am also working with 1pipfix. Very reliable platform for forex traders. They have advanced MetaTrader 4, which is the most popular trading platform today. MetaTrader has more technical indicators then any other platform. So if you wanna start with 1pipfix.com, go ahead you will feel the difference.

Are they regulated? I can’t find any info on their website

They are good. Sign up with their demo account you will feel the difference

I cannot feel the difference through the demo. demo has nothing to do with the live account. By the way did anyone find if this broker is regulated by anyone?

I would like to tell you all guys, they are really good operated by fxsystems.com regulated from Nevis Financial Services Regulation and Supervision Department. Nice spreads. Easy withdrawals. They are really good

This is in West Indies correct? This is not very good

John did you tried them?

I think you got your answer .

Demo account and live account is the different thing but you can get the idea about that trader thru the demo account. In demo account, their are some limited features for the trading but when you use live account their are each and every feature will be available according to your account type. That’s the difference between demo and live, but some people think that demo and live account are same, That’s not true…So use demo account, do your own research about the broker, find the reviews of that broker and then choose which one is best…

Yes they are regulated. I tried their Mini / Micro account type, very user-friendly trading platform and reliable for forex traders.

How can i verify this?

I am still learning in Forex world and still searching for those decent platforms.
How about their fixed spread accounts?

Thanks,

Do they have demo account to start with?