1st APRIL 2019 to 31st DECEMBER 2019 TRADING JOURNAL

Hello Baby pips community, I am Fransisco Magnetics From TANZANIA, East Africa.

I have been in forex since 2017 July, I have never have mentor, babypips have been my mentor, trainer and school of all time for free. I am not put myself as much succes but i wish to use this forum to encourage others you don’t need scams out there or holy grail strategy. But the education that provided here it may real help any begginer.

Here is my important keys before execute my trading:

1. What is the trend of market starting from daily Timeframe
  2. My trading pairs are GBPJPY, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD and GBPNZD.
  3. What are the fundamental/News of the certain day that may affect my trades.
  4. What is market environment. (Trending or Range), I will not trade ranging market.

My target per day:

1. Maximum 3 trades per day
  2. Risk reward ratio of 1:2 up to 1:3
  3. 5% of my account per day.
  4. Minimum 50pips per day.

My Stategy:

1. I start analizing price action ( zones, trendline)
  2. I use EMA 200period to detect the trend Daily, 4hr and 1hr.
  3. I find trending reversal by chart patterns (double top & bottom, head and shoulder) and trendline breakout.
  4. I always use Elliot wave with Fibonacci retracement to know the target profit & stop loss.
  5. I am trading on London session and few hours on New york session.

Welcome to add anything, correct and share.

Thank you

7 Likes

Awesome. Looking forward to your updates in here!

1 Like

@purtle thank you for feedback.

hai there its good to hear ur strateģic.its steady and well planned…hope u share ur knowledge…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your trading journal. Will be looking forward to your updates and good luck!!

1 Like

How often do you plan on updating your journal here?

1 Like

UPDATE DAY 1- 01/04/2019

Here was my today trading. GBPAUD, according to elliot wave last week it was pusshed down to find wave for which has been formed in ABC.

as it is shown here that wave 2 was retest to 50.0 level fibonnacci and shoot to level 3

Then i use the same scenario to trade the move of wave 4 where it seems above the price also retest closely to 50.0 Fibonacci level.

My entry was at third bullish candlestick, reason first after the first bullish candlestick which i identify it as harami, then was respected by the second bullish 4hr candle.

Second, The PMI news which released 11:30 and gave GBP strength was another reason convince me to buy it.

My target was 5% per day by gain 50pips from 0.10 lotsize since my capital is $1000 so i have blessed my blue monday with $62.

I will keep follow up this trade by using EMA to find entries up to the top.

This trade i use:

1. Elliot wave theory
  2. Fibbonacci retracement
  3. Candlestick pattern ( Harami bullish)
  4. Fundamental released of the day.

Day one was fun huh? Thank you @babypips for knowledge. And catch me here on this journey

Everyday evening @purtle as you can view down my today updates.

Thank you, my today updates is already here. Welcome

Ofcourse I share, you can see it from my today updates

Awesome! Is this trade still open?

Niiice! :blush: I love seeing new trading journals here. :smiley: Haha. Good luck with this @fransiscomagnetics! :slight_smile: May the pips be with you! :smiley:

Goodluck buddy… hope your trading works out successfully…

Quick question… are you trading on demo or live?

Nope my trade was only 50pips targeted. @purtle

I am trading live account @macilme

Thank you so much huh @ria_rose

Ah yes you wrote it, sorry missed this part:

My target was 5% per day by gain 50pips from 0.10 lotsize since my capital is $1000 so i have blessed my blue monday with $62.

How did you decide to exit?

Hey, f, your only goal should be to trade well, so forget the rest, you will never be able to predict how much you will make per day or how many trades you will be able to take. First you have to be able to consistently be on the “Right” side of the trade, then you have to have an efficient entry, ONLY and ONLY after this can you even think about managing a trade, like covering half a position, or something like that.

You are not selling widgets here, and you cannot change what the market does or will do, so you have to be ready to STRIKE when the market is favorable to your “system” and “edge”, and stay out when the market is not favorable.

The Ever Suggesting VIPER

This post is a great help to me. Looking forward to following you. It gives me hope. I’m new still in demo mode almost a year now. Starting to understand it but nervous to take the next big step to line trading. Keep the good posts coming. Thank you!