1WEEK of EURUSD Trading Result

1 Week of Trading result using Standard Model of Trading Methodology

No offence but it looks like you are leveraging that account to no end…

Nice result - if you are using an EA, which one are you using ?

What’s a typical draw down ?

Thank you for your comments. Since this is a demo account I want to demonstrate the power of my trading methodology. So I want to have very small room (only 100PIPs to maneuver) of error. if I miscalculate the trade I would loose the whole equity.

Thank you for your comments. I am trading only with price. No other indicators

I am limiting it to 20PIPs only. Mys 1st profit target is at 15PIPs. 2nd is at 30PIps. 3rd is at 50PIPs. 4th is at 100PIPs and 5th is at 200PIPs

Even though I exceeded my 20PIPs of CUT-LOSS limit, I will be demonstrating that it could be done.

Wow brother, 100% risk on each trade :o That’s a bad recipe bro, just saying…
Why are your trades so short if your TPs are so wide?

Thanks for your comments

1. I am risking my whole equity on each trade just to demonstrate the accuracy of my predictions. If I have US$5000 and every time I enter only US$10,000 contract (with 100 times leverage I have to pay only US$100 as margin) I can simply sit on my trade until it makes profit. Since market oscillates around 200PIPs most of my trades would hit

But by risking all my equity as margin I don’t have the luxury of just sitting in the hope that my trades would make money. I have to have a clear plan to protect my equity.

1. Where ever I take profit less than 15PIPs those trades were BREAK-EVEN trades. As you know market makes tight turns. It is like cheetah chasing the gazelle. So when I realize market is going the opposite direction,instead of cutting short my loss, I enter in the opposite direction to hedge it. Then I clear the pairs on the next turn

i like how most of your trades have no SL

investing 1 lot to make >$50 is pure win!

Instead of STOP-LOSS, I HEDGE. Let’s say I ENTER LONG @ 1.2500, I SELL-STOP @ 1.2480. This way my loss is limited to 20PIPS and now I have a pair of trades ([email protected] and [email protected]). I’ll break-even the pair on my next LONG signal.