$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

ok, where do i send you ?

Donā€™t YOU start!!! Just upload the damn thing!!! LOL!!!

And this NEW thread leandar??? ā€˜Daily Rangesā€™??? Iā€™m DYING to know!!! LOL!!!

Nice to see you around again though.

Regards,

Dale.

The easiest thing is to just attach it as a zip-file here; that way, everybody who is interested in it can download it.

O.

Changed your mind about making it available?

O.

i am very lazy to upload that all files / ea and details here :smiley: , i will post it tomorrow

use any of the martingale EA in counter trend move is the method but any time counter trend will change to trend so account wipe out, i used many EA that all related to martingale and hedge strategy.

Are you fu*king around again??? LOL!!!

You know: I believe you could be a good trader if you just OPENED THOSE EARS (thatā€™s unless of course youā€™re just ā€˜taking the pi*sā€™ and are trading proftiable but you just donā€™t want any of us knowing about).

FORGET about MARTINGALES and HEDGES and GRID TRADING SYSTEMS (and every other NONSENSE ā€˜inventionā€™). Find a trading system that was developed and designed by a professional trader, manage risk, make your 10% or 20% per month and BE HAPPY!!! I mean: Iā€™m not asking you to perform MIRACLES here!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

ā€¦ and a year or 2 ago you where such a nice and polite fellow. (Yes, you Dale):34: Now I guess to much sun (global warming???) in South Africa must have gotten to you. :21: Happy Trading

lol

There.

Take that, rude dude. :smiley:

O.

Guys,

I was looking at overhedgetrend EA, it a very powerful ea, is there any way we can make it better?

Bumb because that was true ā€¦ :smiley:

i didnt complete the steps properly, let me again ? ā€¦ :16:

Well.

Hereā€™s a nice ā€œblast from the pastā€!!! LOL!!!

How are you leandar??? And what has happened to everyone else???

Regards,

Dale.

Iā€™m always here Dale! how are you?

Iā€™m counting money everyday, lol.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Where have you been hiding man? Cant wait to hear how much this EA costs. It only been almost 6 months.

As far as everyone else I think eremarket made his millions. I put it all on red and we are about to be neighbors when I buy my island in the pond. As nevergiveupss stated he is counting his pennies everyday lol (just messing with ya).

Will we see this thread go from 80.00 Pages to 8000.00 pages by the time Leander posts his ten trades?

No problem my man!

I believe Leandar is eating big mac in India right now,lol.

As you guys see, the markets react that ā€œI want to see walk the walk, not only talk the talkā€.

lol, everyone alive,

i want to clear some doubts, check attached pic

i want to close trades in average loss,

opening trades based on rsi buy at 40, 30, 20 and sell at 60, 70, 80

these rsi is using to open 2nd and 3rd trades to close in average lossā€¦

what you think guys/gurls ?