$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

More than 200 trades closed, not holding balance, all close together for cash out. this is better if possible 1% to 100% than 100% to 1% :smiley:

leandar System | Myfxbook

Anybody want EA?

I’m proud of you.

Regards,

Dale.

You know, I believe that Leandar has never been serious about doubling his account daily; to me it seemed a pasttime, just to see how long it would work before crashing.

Leandar’s not new to trading, so he probably knows what revenue he can realistically expect … as he is proving now with his ‘serious account’.
The rest was entertainment … and it’s surely been fun, for 2 months now, hehe … mission accomplished.

Make .5% to .7% a day and get rich in five to ten years, Leandar.

Cheers,
O.

Funny: I’ve had the same feeling all along myself (well: not in the BEGINNING but as the thread progressed it was starting to become apparant)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hey, Leandar, anything new to post about your system?
This thread has become eerily quiet.

O.

oliver, i changed that EA now testing one holding method,

around 1500 pips and 1 month is need to release our wrong trade based on day chart, i mean if your 1 min trade went wrong then need that time periods to escape.

so the good “entry and exit” is important.

Hehe, good to see you’re still around and seem to be making profit.

O.

Cool graph! Sharing your thoughts would be gladly appreciated from newbies.

All things are difficult before they are easy.

Hehe, sure, if you want to give it out for testing. :slight_smile:

O.

hi, i will give you

i am testing one new ea in 1 minute

XAU/USD , EU and GU which will generate more pips a day ?

Hmmm, the way things are at the moment, I’d say XAU will make most.

O.

I don’t know. all i know is, i made 1.47% today, 282.2 pips, 14 trades, 100% winners.

the proof:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/XSquaredTrading/xsquaredtrading/228369

My point is… well, ok, a little to brag. but REALLY…my point is… if your asking which market will move the most today…
i don’t see how that matters to what you can make in them. ok, very slightly…but… are we focusing on how many pips any given market will move to determine OUR profitability? it seems a bit random…considering the marketes move a lot or a little…but all that matters is howmuch YOU can grab… no?

Jay

Yes, true of course.
Nevertheless I’ve been pretty impressed by XAUUSD’s violent moves over the last few weeks.
Took some nice bites off those, hehe.

O.

Jan 21:

Feb 06:

You gonna post it?

O.

I am very curious to know that is it really possible to make 2.74$ to 2740$ within 10 days??
Any other people get like that profit?

NO it isn’t. Plain and simple. And this is the shortest post that I’ve ever posted.

Regards,

Dale.

Possible - maybe. Likely - not very.

Buy a cheap “lottery ticket” with tight stop and a target far away and then pray it will hit your target not your stop. Then you can even have that in a couple of hours. Don’t believe you can do that consistently, tho. :wink:

Well now not much to say but if it where possible I would be doing ok as brought my account down to £5 last year could not build up at all so topped after I learnt how to trade

LOL! First time for everything eh?

Yay, my favourite thread is alive again! :smiley:

Leandar, please click here.

O.