$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

Well, then if you like just follow us to the new tcp - the car pub:

http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/41659-tcp-car-pub.html

Not many chaps there so far and no girls, but I still hope Nikita and some others stumble over the thread sometimes in the future, lol. :smiley:

Why is it whenever something that sounds too good to be true, it does the runner in the opposite direction?
One would have thunk that a good strategy would be shared for free among the members other than just posting pictoids[Pic+ alleged factoid] on what they did last night.
sigh so much for high vaulted hopesā€¦reads like a novel, maybe should start penning oneā€¦

strategy is old everyone know range trading sr fib blha etc ā€¦ 4th day my account was wiped out so explaining trading style is worthless, when you are 100% sure to get some pips then use maximum leverage thatā€™s it.

I got in later Friday night ur time.

I guess by than its closing time.

Closing Time Matchbox 20 - YouTube

See you guys on Monday.

I will see you sunday night :stuck_out_tongue:

Maximum leverage is one sure fire way to wipe out your account to 0, any way let us know what happensā€¦

holy grail is coming, wait.

Good morning all.

Leandar. I donā€™t know why but I ā€˜careā€™ for you (and given some of the nonsense youā€™ve posted here along the way Iā€™m surprised at myself). LOL!!! And itā€™s for this very reason I ask you this question: since you started this thread have you actually made juts $1 AS IN ONE PROPER FULL DOLLAR??? LOL!!! You donā€™t need to answer and I know itā€™s a rude question to be asking (although I really would like to know the answer)!!! LOL!!!

Anyway: I look forward the your ā€˜Holy Grailā€™. Who knows??? Weā€™ve all ā€˜flamedā€™ the guy once or twice. MAYBE he is INDEED ā€˜itā€™!!! Itā€™s not impossible you know!!! Probable??? No. Possible??? Yes.

Haggisā€™ quote comes to mind:

I think I can sum up Leander in the little time I got to know him/her.

Leander is one of those eternally optimistic types whoā€™s enthusiasm cannot be dampened, is of generally good character and after a while you canā€™t help but likeā€¦QED

(Although forgive my ignorance Haggis but what does ā€˜QEDā€™ mean??? I was too embarrassed to ask at the time.)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

[B]Q[/B]uod [B]E[/B]rat [B]D[/B]emonstrandum

In English:

ā€œIt has been proven.ā€

Thanks. Iā€™ve learned something more.

Regards,

Dale.

Hey Daleā€¦

One of the very few useless but interesting things that I retained from my advanced maths classes from High school (of which I mostly failed ā€¦ hehe)

Q.E.D. is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, which is often placed at the end of a mathematical proof that basically means - your proof has been concluded and is correct. Perhaps it can be seen as the full stop at the end of a statement of truth ! :slight_smile: lol

Tks Master Tang

Ok, lets discus the method,

1, We can use any indicator in strong time frame like 30 min ( ex: MACD, Stochastic )

2, If market gone wrong then suddenly jump to 1 hour chart with same Indicator until conform to make next trade.

3, After place 2nd trade in 1 hour chart then modify your first trade ( 30 min ) SL place to 2ndā€™s TP to close both together.

1hour (2nd trade) pips quantity in TP should be grater than 1st one.

Good morning leandar.

Alright: letā€™s see you then (trade your system).

Just curious: does risk / money management play any part in this system or do we just open as large a position as is ā€˜leveragally possibleā€™ (thereā€™s a new phrase) i.e. a margin call is your stop loss???

And NO PhotoShop or PC Paint!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Good Morningā€¦!

Lot size is depends winning ratio.

there is no file attachment option in this forum to upload full statement.

My friend doubled without any loss in 51 trades, started at 2011.11.16 11:45 to 2011.11.17 09:52

I Feel BAD, i want to triple now.

Forget about your friend.

Itā€™s YOU weā€™re all worried about!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Come to think of it leandar,

How good of a ā€˜friendā€™ is this guy to you???

Because it sure seems as though heā€™s ā€˜pulling the wool over YOUR eyesā€™!!! LOL!!!

Iā€™m not trying to be negative here or ā€˜dampen your spiritsā€™ but NEVER, in my six years of business, have a seen an equity curve go straight up without even the slighest ā€˜dipā€™ somewhere along the line. And Iā€™m not talking about MY equity curve i.e. my equity curce looks more like EUR/USD on a very bad ā€˜choppy dayā€™. Iā€™m talking about the likes of some of the experienced Spot FOREX Traders here.

Regards,

Dale.

my best has been 15 trades back to back. But I guess I also cheated when I cut off trades with 10 or so pips on one or two occasions on that run.

my average is about 5 to 7 trades back to back.

50 is a wet dream.

That statement is true, he is good friend of mine. some of my friends here we discuss many hours about the trading strategy everyone developed different methods.

Some one using candle sticks open and close times, some one creating EA and many logic we discussed.

99% of traders loss their money because most of them are trading against trend, so witch indicator is best to trade against it.

Iā€™m posting to this thread out of confusion, and a bit of frustration, because my experience contradicts what I see all of the more experienced traders on here adamantly insist upon with regards to trading forex. I didnā€™t come in here looking for the ā€˜holy grailā€™, because I donā€™t think such a thing exists, but was curious to see what others were discussing about trading systems.

My confusion stems from this: all the people that I see describing the need for systems, methods, lots of technical analysis, and a million different jingoistic terms make trading sound extremely complex, and I want to believe it is complex, and that it is possible to do relatively accurate technical analysis to squeeze out profits. And if statistics are to be believed, it would seem this is true, since I keep hearing the figure 90%+ bandied about as the percentage of people who have blown their accounts. But my admittedly limited experience is saying otherwise, that it can be relatively simple, that it is possible to not do any highly technical analysis, and still come out ahead. I am not talking roulette. I must have what would be described by me as a ā€˜strategyā€™, and I am honing it, but it is all in my head (along with some trading logs in a word editor) and would definitely be labeled by most any trader here as ā€˜flying by the seat of your pantsā€™. But it seems to be working. I have taken a demo account in a matter of weeks from $8500 to over $11,000, and I think I have a better than 80% (possibly 90%, not sure how to track this) success rate over the course of 30 to 40 trades. And this isnā€™t looking for massively over-leveraged gains. I am working with 50:1 and not running the account on the bleeding edge, and Iā€™m just grabbing roughly $100 profit at a time, I think roughly around 10-15 pips. Sure, Iā€™m paying more than most would like in commission, but Iā€™m moving forward consistently, and if I remember correctly I have a win on at least the last 20 straight trades. And yet I know Iā€™m going to encounter losing trades again and again (but hopefully not account net losses), so I donā€™t have a Pollyanna view of forex.

Perhaps there is a better thread to submit this to, but Iā€™m looking for more than the standard ā€˜youā€™re an idiot and you should use xyz methodā€™, but Iā€™m also looking for less than the patronizing pat on the head, ā€˜run along now and trade your demo account some moreā€™ response because Iā€™m interested in putting cash on what Iā€™ve been doing and seeing if it continues to work.

And maybe you will think this confirms that I am in fact an idiot, but what is wrong with buckscoderā€™s notion that the goal is just to trade into profits, rather than trading into losses? In other words, just stop losing and start winning? Iā€™ll wager that a large percentage of those 90%+ forex losers, lost because they didnā€™t have the cojones to withstand the inevitable swings that come with trading forex, and stopped out their losses waaaaaay too early, and with way too few pips. Rinse, lather, repeat, and you can kiss your account goodbye.

Am I missing something, or does my experience show that whatever Iā€™m doing is working, and I should just stick with it? There is just way too much information out there that I think overwhelms new traders, and I think they drown in the glut of itā€¦ā€˜trade the news, donā€™t trade the news, use MA, donā€™t use MA, use MACD instead, trade the gap, gap is too risky, use low leverage, use high leverage, grab fewer pips, grab more pips less frequentlyā€™ and on and on. It is no wonder that new traders flail about searching for the ā€˜holy grailā€™.

Any input is appreciated, as is constructive criticism.

Thanks!

Without being seen as beating my own drums, this is my thread and I prescribe wholly to the KISS principle.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/39634-pure-price-action-dummies.html

I dont use statistical numbers to earn a living.

Just learn how to read price. Its possible to do that.

All you need is an eye for what prices are doing on different TFs and where they are going to go.

Ofcause you also need some basic knowledge of money management and know when to take some losses.