2 free self made mt4 indicators , free

hey there felow traders , i recently published 2 mt4 arrow indicators on mql5 , they are free , they both have dashboard with instant backtest and are very reliable to make pips out of the market only using those indicators , the first one is called statistic arrow and it is based on 3 ma cross and macd strategy , it gives arrow on bar open and it prints tp and sl levels on chart , it has tp and sl option in settings to calculate win loss and display it on the dashboard .
the second indicator is called superosma arrow and it is based on 3 supertrends and 1 osma indicators strategy , it has the same dashboard as the statistic arrow , and it has tp and sl in ATR value in the settings to calculate win and loss by them .
please give them a try they are free , and be nice to give me an honest review on mql5 as it will help me improve my rating . wish you green days.
STASTIC ARROW : Download the 'Statistic Arrow' Technical Indicator for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market
SuperOsma ARROW: Download the 'SuperOsma Arrow' Technical Indicator for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market
Screenshot_1