2% Roi Daily (forex Market)

I guess he is using 4k margin to purchase 200k.

I hope this system continues working, cause I’m about to blow my first account, if I don’t start making some profit soon.

Just wanna say thank you !

been following your posting and made some money along the way.

Long it may continue.

Entry: Long CHF/JPY @98.95
Target: @99.07
Stop: @98.86

I will give you a detailed answer later in the day, trading time now :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to hear that, happened to me too back in the day… I hope we can make some money together :slight_smile:

Amazing, “Delight for my eyes and music for my hears” :wink:

Thank you.

Is 98.95 as entry point still valid? :o

Entry: Long CHF/JPY @98.95
Target: @99.07
Stop: @98.86

Mission Accomplished 2% (ROI) increase in account balance

Account balance: 11045 Euros

Noluck, sorry i wasn’t here. I am logged in the forum but i just use this laptop to post here.
The entry was still valid…

The only think important for this experiment is the percentage of the account we are willing to risk on a daily basis. The leverage doesn’t have a significant and demonstrable bearing on the matter. If we are making 2% ROI in a 10000 EUR account the leverage could be 20; 50; 100; 400 they are all the same for this purpose.

We had a great first week:

GBP/CHF 2% WIN (ROI)
EUR/JPY 2% WIN(ROI)
GBP/USD 2% WIN(ROI)
GBP/CHF 2% WIN(ROI)
CHF/JPY 2% WIN(ROI)

(TRADES) 10% INCREASE IN ACCOUNT

STARTING BALANCE: 10000 EUR
CURRENT BALANCE: 11045 EUR

Now it’s time to relax, spend some pips and enjoy the weekend. Margaritas everyone! :cool:

how long will you be posting here miguel? thanks for everything.:slight_smile:

Entry: SHORT EUR/CAD @1.5045
Target: @1.5023
Stop: @1.5068

Hello gringorj, i can’t answer that question because i really don’t know. :slight_smile:

Miguel, I’m using strategybuilder FX same as metatrader 4, but doesn’t show chart for EURCAD, any ideas as to why. I would like to follow your trades

Account balance: 11276 Euros

This makes 6 winning trades in a row!, we are overwhelmed with this performance.

Narf i don’t use MT4, i have the privilege of trading with a bank, but one of my team members told me NorthFinance may have EUR/CAD. Feel free to check :slight_smile:

Wow, nice performance. Congratulations and thanks again for sharing.

My spread for EUR/CAD is 6pips, so I didn’t follow your plan today, unfortunately.

Thanks and you are very welcome. Yes, the trade we had today was excelent. Btw 6 pips isn’t that much, is it? I have heard of brokers with 10 pip spread for this pair.
Anyway lets go for the 7th profitable trade tomorrow :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Entry: SHORT GBP/USD @1.9933
Target: @1.9901
Stop: @1.9965

narf45 my SB dosnt have eurcad either, Just get another mt4 demo from somewhere else. most do have it, I have several.

Account balance: 11502 Euros

Guess what? 7 in a row! :eek: