2% Roi Daily (forex Market)

What if we could do 2% ROI on a daily basis? Let’s try it! My methodology it’s a combo of technicall and fundamental.

I will post the trade everyday like this, ex:

Entry: Long GBP/USD @1.9960
Target: @1.9990
Stop: @1.9940

Basic trading rules that protect my capital: Move stop to Breakeven +1 (pip) when 80% of target is achived.

30-04-07

Entry: Short GBP/CHF @2.4095
Target: @2.4079
Stop: @2.4109

Account balance: 10000 Euros

Mission Accomplished 2% (ROI) increase in acount balance

Account balance: 10220 Euros

Congratulations!

Would you have any objection to posting your system?

Thank you for the words Rickw. We ( I have a small trading team) are testing a complex system that works with a variation of EW and WW plus Demark levels. We have successfully achieved a solid method that makes 1% ROI per day with a excelent low risk. Now your goal is to improve your skills and make it 2% (DOUBLE) ROI on a daily basis.
This methodology would be very, if not impossible, to explain via PC/Forum. The many variations of the system make it hard even for us, often we need to print charts to make our analysys.
I hope you and others understand. My best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Entry: Long EUR/JPY @163.24
Target: @163.01
Stop: @162.91

Please change the value of the entry for the value of the target. I didn’t edit because i know i would get some negative comments for doing that… :rolleyes:

Mission Accomplished 2% (ROI) increase in account balance

Account balance: 10446 Euros

thanks for sharing signals…do you give out signals everyday ? how many consecutive losses has occured if i may ask :)…thanks.

Hello Lumesh how are you? Well i think we cannot call this journal -signals.
This is a experiment to test a advanced trading model that allows a return (ROI) of 2% on a daily basis. I will be posting here everyday, i sure hope all can benefit from this experience. The max consecutive losses where 2 in a row.
Good trading and good progress in your life!

At some point in time will the system be offered for sale?
I like day trading better than any other time frames i have tried and would be very interested in your system.

Thanks and keep up the great trading!

Entry: Long GBP/USD @1.9950
Target: @1.9924
Stop: @1.9910

Rickw we are in a developing/testing (live) stage of this system. It’s not ready to conquer the market yet :slight_smile:

Account balance: 10634 Euros

PS: This was the fastest trade we had so far. Please change the value of the entry for the value of the target. Must be the age…:rolleyes:

Entry: Long GBP/CHF @2.4111
Target: @2.4146
Stop: @2.4090

Can we have some details of your system: cost, when/if it will be on sale, etc…?

So you are using roughly 20:1 leverage?

Hello forexwoman, nice to see a female trader around the boys. Please check post #13.

Hi orangutan. we are using 50:1 leverage in this account.

Account balance: 10853 Euros

Yes, the account may be 50:1, but you have a bankroll of roughly 10k and are purchasing 200k (at least from my sums), so 20:1, right?