2-year backtest EURUSD, 300 pips/month

Oke you have a point, the risk factor can be different. But to gain… Signalprovider and trader have to have the same point of interest. When accounts become big… the point of interest for some signalproviders changes from making as many pips as possible towards, make 3 more pips each month, then I will earn my commissions. (already having another account trading to become number one with different name for the following half a year to do exactly the same)

I see your point, however, the gap within trader and follower can be corrected with the zuluguard, so this is how the point of interest is taken into consideration.
So, the plan is in 6 months to gain how much trading pips?

Well the gap can be corrected by not following SP’s who are changing their trading behavior when they have an amount of > 2 million following. (problem is, you are able to see changes in strategy on a two montly basis)
My plan is to trade at least 5 years with the account active right now.
In middle of page Newz & Backtests | PipShip I wrote how to do this.

For now, (and the next year) I’m looking for a new job as programmer by large bank in A’dam, or maybe I ll do something else. Codes are finished and fixed. And next year there is nothing I can do.

Hopefully after about a year trading I’m able to set up pipship as a licensed company. Then we are able to do the difficult money management for people themselves.

I hope to gain 200 pips a month with max DD of also 200. (like previous strategy 300/-300)
150/-200 is think is also extremely profitable. We will see :wink:

I wanted to make clear that by following the number one of zulutrade and the previous number one half a year ago you are not able to gain any money. By following pipship, there is less risk losing money (when you stick to the money management protocol! please do!) And eventually, performance will stay the same (explanation) instead of manually trading signal providers.

Backtests showed 6600 pips in two years.
Of course some trades are overlapping.
We need 2400 pips a year, so about 5000 pips in two years.
I hope 6600 pips will be enough.

Well trading 5 different currensies and 8 different EA’s, I think we will be oke.
But trend is important for the EA’s I developed. I only trade during ‘trending zones’.
Of course their are different trending zones. (first hours, first day, first week etc)
The EA trading at the moment at GBPUSD is an EA trading in the beginning of the trend, but therefore a bit risky. Yesterday the EA changed to buy GBPUSD. 2 trades were successfully finished, the other two had to be closed. (luckely the EA automaticly closed the 2 trades just before large plump of 70 pips down!) The EA now finished a sell trade when I was still sleeping. Other EA’s are waiting to trade till a larger pullback of the price of for example EURUSD. So the EA’s do trade in different zones. Im very curious to see next trades. :wink:

First orders seem to be very good, although the system made a little mistake.
It went short when the exitshort signal was also on.
To prevent a larger error of sell and exitsell and sell and exitsell every second, all EA’s have to wait one minute (5m EA’s 5 minutes) before a new signal will be submitted.
The exitsell signal was already positive when a new sell order was made. After 60 seconds the sell order was being stoped out. But of course this should not happen. The mistake has been corrected. (no entry when exit signal is on)

Still 1,5 week to go we are trading at a profit of 150 pips.
Hopefully the target of 200 pips will be succesfully accomplished by the 12th of september. (start robot 12th of august)

Backtests showed 8 pips/trade.
Without the false trade we made 20 trades earning almost 160 pips. (160/20=8)

Also very good stop of the buy GBPUSD orders by the limiter. (start of a fall of 150 pips) Therefore we were able to fully benefit of the fall of 150 pips after confirmation of the price going down.

The overview above also shows that you are able to trade with max 1 trade open.
Then the avg pips/trade number will be lower, (around 6 I think) but drawdowns will also be significantly lower. If you have less money in your account this could be an option. Maybe the strategy is even more profitable. Total profit would be 110 pips and DD would be -42, instead of 155 pips and DD -76. In the overview above, trading with max 1 trade would be more profitable. (instead of max 3 trades open)

true true!!
btw, as an expert, which trader/s are good to follow?

Oke, number 1 zulu: fibotradingchris, he is changing his strategy. Instead of being profitable, you will not be able to gain any pips anymore. (don’t know what all people are doing, 6 million dollar following)

Number two. ffddvvxx. Very lucky SP until now. Instead of spotting the downward move of GBP, the is opening more and more trades. (4,5,6,7, 8, 9 even 10) Could end in disaster… No Stop!!!

Also swissrunner does not use a stop…

new luxus… same story

for333 collapsed before, now he is trading back in top 10 (i dont understand)

Steadycapture…mmh risk/profit ratio not that good, but with small lotsratio this one could be ok. (but also not using a stop.)

x trader man uses a stop (very large one) and has excellent risk/profit ratio.
slowly building up your lotsize, this one equals pipship performance.

Yesterday I told…

ffddvvxx could end in disaster…

… and only 1 day later… disaster of 3 million happened… (towards 2.2 million)

Trading is dangerous when you are not using stops or a tested (live) and a retested (backtested) protocol. I once made a max DD after trading 5 months. It took quite some years to make a protocol that is able to gain pips less dangerous. (7 years) (stop, limiters, Capital protection advises calculated by backtests etc.)

A very clear example of a number 1 zulutrader collapse once again.

Also fibotradingchris lost…

I have to wait a few months till:

Trading Target first month accomplished. (206/-80)
We still do have one week left.

First +200 pips (20%)

Performance autotrading strategy clearly underestimated:

A little present of 125 pips :wink: Over weekend trade = +40 euro.

[ul]
[li]Start 500 euro. (see 500 to million euro trading thread)
[/li][li]
[/li][li]Lost by trading manually/ by hand: -300 euro. (start trading automated 200 euro)
[/li][li]
[/li][li]In only one month trading we made 290 euro’s out of 200 euro. (+45%) Normally trading +20% each month.
[/li][/ul]

Previous two weeks we did very good because of fall of GBPUSD. On the other side, a lot of zulutrade strategy’s went down. 4 EAs were trading out of 16.

Next week PipShip Trading Systems will be registrated as a company. Then soon we will start the investment business licence. (to start second company pipship ELITE, deposit of >10.000 dollar, accounts fully managed by our team) Deposits to pay for this licence have been requested.

Retrieved from our website:

‘’[I]Depending on the performance of our second robot the following months,
PipShip will be registrated as a company.

The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce ID (KvK): (will follow)[/I]’’

In only one month trading we made 290 euro’s out of 200 euro. (+45%) Normally trading +20% each month.

Today we close half the month of september with +18.6% profit. (Total profit of 26.5%)
For now the EA’s will wait till next trend zone. (maybe GBPUSD long next week?)
Then almost certainly we will accomplish the target of 30% profit by end of september.
Very curious the see the developments next three months. If we are able to make 200 pips every month. (200/-200 ratio) and of course if we are able to trade top10 zulu attracting a couple of million dollars.

Those are great numbers. But did you just start trading on August this year?

I’m trading for seven years now.
The strategy I previously designed has been improved and backtests are calculated for each EA and currensy. Now were are able to do a lot of trades.

The market always changes a bit and robots and EA’s need to be updated sometimes.
Instead of making a new strategy each time, a total of 20 EA’s has been made.
Were performing with 16 EA’s trading. 4 of them can be used as a substitude for weak performing EA’s.
At the end of the year (july 2015) backtests will be caculated for each EA and currensy. (20) Then again the best performing 16 will be added august 2015 to perform live.

Today I do have an appointment with a new audit consultant. We will discuss how to set up this business the next year and how to become the best signal provider and managed account service (large clients).

Today we are trading at 341 pips. (34,1%) Hopefully we are able to obtain the 400 pips level end of the month. Then we made 40% in just 1,5 month. Next months I think the live deposit of the strategy will increase to about 2 million again.

The 4 strategies with lowest avg pips number/trade have been turned off to increase the avg pips/trade number towards 8 again. (6 at the moment)

PipShip Programmer.

Previous strategies haven’t been used to trade the deposit of intern clients.
The strategy underneath is first strategy to also trade deposits of intern clients (start 1st of june 2015).
Backtests (for all 14 strategies used) will be available 1st of april 2015.
Zulutrade is initially used to set up a third party trade record.

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/264581

performance first half of week 12 2015 (incl fed)

overnight some nice profits :slight_smile:

What I dont understand is; If you have such a great system/robot that is making you tons of money, why would you advertise it here?

If I had the same system and making millions of dollars, I would not share it with another soul(call me greedy). But the reality is if everyone traded the same way which of us would make money and which of us lose money?

I’m sorry but your thread just looks like another ad to sell useless robot.

ciao

Of course we are able to use this robot only for ourselves but we think ‘trying to set up this concept as a huge firm’ is a much bigger challenge than only trading our robot with a couple of thousand euro’s waiting to become big after about five to six years.

and…

When I’m starting 300 euro I need 6 years to become a miljonair.
When I’m starting trading others money I need 4 years to become a miljonair.
When I’m starting 300 euro, trading for other people and using 50% of the income I’m making in robot, I need 2 years to become a multi miljonair.*

*Not doing this alone, whole team working like hell for years now and needs to be compensated (investors now paying the bills and salary), it’s a business funded by invertors who want to earn money on investments made.

[B]Then by making money (for example by using zulu) were are able to pay for expensive trading licences.

Third parties:

We are then able to collaborate with banks, big players. (we are already discussing how to set up new services using this robot with banks, money manager firms. Also robots will be developed trading gas & oil, DAX & S&P500, gold & silver. (3 more robots)

By ourselves:

Then we are able to set up diversified portfolio’s for clients. > 100.000 euro
Clients of < 100.000 euro will be ‘portfolio-ed’ by third party we are cooperating with.[/B]

• by the way… in couple of months… you are right, no advertising needed anymore… reviews will be written by other parties.
    just wait a few months till big players will step in, you will see…
    then it’s also more safe to join as a retail trader