20 EAs, $1000 - Lets see where it will go - 100% automated -10x leverage (Daily updates)

JupyterLab with TensorFlow/Keras.

I guess that qutie standard. Not working on high frequency, so not touching R or C++ for now.

1 Like

Shorted USDJPY at 108.863

+$80.46

New position opened.

So many bad trades for 09 June 2020.

Early loses in the week, Nice comeback on Friday.

Those definitely weren’t bad trades at all that sell on GBP/USD was so warranted. It was literally skidding amongst a bunch of pairs and I expect that continuation to continue into this week as well.

Yeah, GBP was a good play. Lets see what is next for the coming week.

Just looking at the commercial shorting on COT report pound chances are pound will continue to weaken before become low enough for a nice buy.

Have you tried looking at how COT report and pound corelate in the past 2-3 years after brexit?

Yes but I rarely pay attention to pound when I look at COT reports now a days. I pay attention to the safe haven currencies and use it as my paintbrush for when I’m looking at pairs.

For example last week I saw some more yen buying and decided to just open longs of yen on my little demo for shits and giggles and they were all up by the end of the week. I think pound has more to drop before it goes back appreciating.

Ic, hope my algos put more sell trades on pound this week.

Something is telling me this will be a volatile week ahead of us. Which is what we need to profit anywho. I’m looking to short AUD, NZD, GBP this week or JPY, CHF longs but again only on my demo as I’ve accomplished my goal for the year.

Congrats man

Boring week - Mostly paper cuts.

Boring Week. EA seems to be performing well on GBPUSD pair.

What’s your long term goals with this? Trade for others? Just make millions for yourself? Haha.

my long term goal is to trade my money till I lose it all. Logically there is no point selling my system away.

Got killed by 1 big trade that the EA placed. x3 of my usual size and 10 pip SL. I think I got stop hunted there.

Removed al EURUSD EAs as there is fundamental change in the market.