__20 Going on 21__

Oh boy.

Tomorrow I turn 21.

In the past year I’ve done a lot for myself. Realized and learned quite the amount. It’s turned my life in a wonderful direction and I feel like I’m truly on the path to success.

With turning 21 see’s all those restrictions taken away (bars, gambling, basically drugs lol) and damn I honestly don’t think I’ll keep with the American trend and go get blackout drunk :joy:

Well since I’m totally new to this scene; what advice for myself would and older person give to me while I attempt to stay on the path of success?

1 Like

Live your life by supporting others on your path to success.

2 Likes

Will keep in mind!

Give and receive, life has a funny, yet reoccurring, way of showing you that lesson.

Any questions you have, anything you don’t understand…the answer can often be as simple as getting a book about it.

My personal recommendation is also start looking for a potential wife. Look now for someone you can build a future with who has good values. Such women will be more difficult to find as you age.

2 Likes

No matter what might have being/going through, jeez, you’re not in this sh!t alone.
"We’re all in sh!t together!
Sit up, man up and figure it out.

Best Regards & happy birthday!
Ayọ.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Tony! :cake:

You don’t need anymore advice from me. I’ve already given you the best advice I wish I got when I was 21.

1 Like

I am turning 54 :cry:

1 Like

54?

Man, you must have quite the experience in life I bet!

How different things are in each country. That happens to most Brits when they are about 13 or 14. LOL :rofl:

3 Likes

Gotta love Merica :joy:

You can die for your country, vote for your leaders, and practically sell your body at 18.

but those things, those… things… alcohol and nicotine… 21…

1 Like

Happy belated!

Get involved, find your passion, make mistakes, and learn from them.

Start investing, or start learning what investing options you have, even if you don’t have money.

Check-in on your parents, siblings, and the people you love often.

2 Likes

Thanks for the words my friend!

1 Like