20 yr old baby pip

Hey guys. I’m a brand new to the forex market but I can see already see that this community will be invaluable to me.

I’m coming from options so I do have a general trading background but forex and options are two different things.

Why I do want to be a trader?
I honestly cannot work for anybody. I’m not lazy or lack motivation when going after my goals. BUT my personality does not mesh well with the 9-5. THAT, and I want to make a lot of benjamins son! - reference from baby pips course

Am I willing to put in the effort?
very willing

But that’s basically it. Y’all look like an awesome group of traders and I’m happy I heard about this website. Its been super helpful so far.

3 Likes

Welcome! Plenty to learn here. Lots of great members with varying degrees of trading experience. It’s a great place!

1 Like

Welcome!

It is a long, difficult journey. Prepare to be mentally broken down then rebuilt again…and again. But with patience, self discipline and determination you can succeed in this business.

Good luck.

first thing first, you need to earn moola before you start.

1 Like

NA, you don’t need money. Just time! That’s kinda free. Get your reading glasses on, grab a demo account, and you’re off. The basics.

1 Like

True, time and patience is all you need, those and a lot of hardwork.

1 Like

It’s nice to welcome you here, too. I think you’ll fit in well on this forum and be a good trader. I share your opinion of the 9-5 system, and I hate it too. The main thing isn’t to be afraid of making mistakes, it’s also a part of training, a very important part. You are a beginner and it is okay to lose a little (or a lot) money in an unsuccessful trade, or to screw up because you have misunderstood something. Then over time you’ll stop making so many mistakes, and that’s how you gain experience.

1 Like