$200 a day is this possible?

No, you are going about it the wrong way: you are thinking of this like getting paid for work at the end of the month, which would mean a fixed income that you could rely on.

Unfortunately you have to lose money before the message that you are not ready to be profitable will sink in, otherwise you may be tempted to just continue to ignore the comments of all those who have been through the pain and disillusion in the first few years of their trading, and continue believing that you are different from everyone else.

So the best way is to go out there,make all the mistakes that most of us here already made, and find out if you can stick it through the pain, frustration, lost capital, self-doubt, loneliness, and low self-esteem that novice/wannabe traders experience.

Good luck

3 Likes

I have been learning forex since around 3 years. I think I have some good knowledge. Can I earn $500/month with $1000?

That is a profit of 50% and is ridiculously optimistic.

You should by now already understand how much you can earn by looking at your average return (gain or loss) per trade and your average win rate. Establish these numbers through demo trading using a strict set of rules. However, with such a small starting capital, spread and costs will be proportionately larger and these are often not fully reflected in demo account trading, so you might need to make manual adjustments.

A profitable demo strategy might be profitable with a live account (but this is not guaranteed - live accounts run differently to demo accounts and traders find losing real money much harder than losing demo money). A losing demo strategy can be absolutely 100% guaranteed to lose when traded with real $ in a live account.

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely doable, but with proper risk management, use of lots, and skill. I hate when people make it seem like you have to start with a ton of money in order to profit in forex. This isnā€™t stocks lol

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment. Iā€™m asking $500 per month.not per day.

Thanks for your comment. Iā€™m asking $500 per month. not per day.

You donā€™t need to correct my reading, I well understand you stated per month. So you donā€™t think 50% profit per month is ridiculously optimistic?

1 Like

Read the comment again instead of trying to correct.

Half pip Take Profit in one position 10Lot EURUSD is approx. 45 EUR. With some experience and hours testing around i dare to say that its no problem for me to catch 5 times during the main session half-pip profit.
5 multiplied 45 EUR is 225 EUR between 0800hrs and 1700hrs. But thats not the end of the story-if it works with 1 or 5 or 10 lot it works as well with 1000 Lot- and than the real money comes in :tiger:!

Akshel is very posible, even in a good week , and maybe in a good single trade , obviously you really know what are you doing and when , everything is possible bro , we have to open our mind , not only make fantastic numbers in a excel spreadsheet, and say oh ! You only can make x % per day because God gonna punish you because you you have 1000 dlls account !!!
Nop , nothing is write until you try and get doneā€¦ and only the market have the last word ā€¦
Cheers

2 Likes

ā€¦and people wonder why forex has such a high failure rate!

4 Likes

what you think , if anyone has good risk managing plan , he is able to take any risk ?

No good risk management plan would suggest making 50% per month is possible.
Unless you know better???

I made over $500 today, so itā€™s very possible. Control your emotions, manage your risk, and donā€™t overtrade.

1 Like

You made $500 today on $1000 account?
You make this everyday, or even regularly?
Good luck if you do, Iā€™d love to know your secret

I started the account this week with a little over $1,200 and only traded uchf this morning. I had a sell bias, so I placed about 4 sell stops below the support, 0.5 lots each

honestly, there is no true secret. Itā€™s 10% skill set. I used to lose big time on demo because of greed, fomo, and other psych stuff going on in my head. Also, I only look at high quality set ups where the direction is just clear as day. I keep my charts clean and donā€™t complicate it. One thing I hate is when people on here try to make it seem impossible to profit or discourages new traders from even going forward. My mentor is a prime example that this is possible, along with many other traders I follow

1 Like

Well done and I hope it continues, but if youā€™ve only opened the account this week, and today is Monday, I think you may want to prove your theory over a longer time before you advise others to follow suit.
I and others are not trying to discourage others from trading, quite the opposite, we just want them to start out with reasonable expectations about how difficult it is to make consistent and long term profits.
Itā€™s no use making big money today only to lose it tomorrow.

3 Likes

this isnā€™t the first time I went live, Iā€™ve been doing consistently well

1 Like

Good for you , like I said before everything is possible , so tomorrow donā€™t cry if you lose the same amount ,donā€™t blame nobody, if you like try high risk be humble to accept the consequences if something goes wrong , today was a good day , tomorrow who knows? ā€¦

1 Like