$200 a day is this possible?

I wouldn’t lose the same amount because I wouldn’t risk that much lol i’m in profit on EU right now

The only time I did more than 200 bucks a day was on a demo account =(

lol if you can make 200 a day on demo, then you can do the same on LIVE. Did you figure out why you couldn’t do 200 in a day on LIVE?

1 Like

Yes.

Do you have $200.000?

2 Likes

no. it’s not.

Why not. Only possible when you will go for right strategy.
It is hard enough to know what the market is going to do; if you don’t know what you are going to do, the game is lost…

Mate anything is possible. It’s all mindset motivational bullshit. That doesn’t mean you can do it or you should do it. Loads of people saying yeh it can be done but it’s only worth something if it comes from someone consistently doing it. If you’re not consistently doing it then it’s not right to lead people up the wrong tree by trying to inspire an unrealistic target.

2 Likes

There are many traders who are actually making money and no doubt they also have made 200. One of my friend is having 1028 dollar in one day.

Yes… Even this is very less amount.

Yes ‘one of my friends’ ‘someone I know’ ‘someone I follow’ ‘that guy on instagram/facebook/Twitter’ ‘people are doing it’. You always hear this rubbish. Unless you are doing it, dont advise people they can make 200 a day. Use your own experience.

Your friend is making $1028, how much are you making?

1 Like

Great tip :slight_smile:

These threads are not fun any more:
Can I make this? Can I make that?

Maybe I’m too old and jaded but those guys just need to work it out with starting capital, number of trades per month, win rate, average win, average loss. Its pretty easy to work out if you will make a million dollars in a month or a year or your life-time.

BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE ALREADY WINNING.

(First time I ever shouted in a post. Feels good)

1 Like

you’re right lol it’s not difficult as long as trading is something you’re consistently working on improving everyday, but some of the new people that come in might not be that devoted like that. You have to develop a passion for trading

2 Likes

Some one please tell me, if you are risking only 1% of your money on a deal, WHY are you in forex.

I am runnung my business now for 28 years. If I had to risk 1% of my capital on a deal, I would have been out of business long time ago.

I can put a link down here of a chap, risking 3% of his money and allmost double it within 24 hours trading.

You’re right. I am well into (finally!) a settled strategy which I have not seen any need to revise or develop or abandon. I am so confident in this that I expect soon to be able to abandon the tyranny of the 2% rule. It is a rule written so that traders lose slowly, not so that they win. Many accepted rules in trading are like that.

2 Likes

Yep. 1-2% rule is for traders who lose. That way they lose slowly and have a chance to re strategise and learn more. Instead of blowing their account before they even know what they’ve done. Once you can control your emotions and have a good strategy you can increase if you want. I wouldnt recommend it but it’s your account and your life so only you know how much risk you can take.

Your business is the exception not the rule. There are many businesses that have failed taking the risk you did whilst yours has done well. Does that mean you would advise what you did to everyone- no. Same in trading.

Why dont you just post the link instead of saying you can?! You’ve already told us the returns. :man_facepalming:

OK. I did not bookmark the link, but knew where to search for it. Here it is.

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/double-account-in1day

I guess you’re right, sorry!

$100,000 and 5x-25x leverage