200 dollars for free?

Without depositing you will be able to make 200 dollars (after completing the progress bar).

My opinion is that the contest is better than just playing a demo. You cannot lose here but you can win 200 usd.

are you regulated broker? what is liteforex’s regulatory body?

That’s indeed a funny question lol

Are you kidding?Where can you find 200$ for free? Come on let’s start to find how.I love to spend 200$ without working hard.

What’s so funny in my question? Or is it funny to expect the broker like that to be regulated? mmm, probably you are right…

Hello,
LiteForex is not regulated and does not have a regulatory body.

Yes, that’s what is funny lol

Dear clients,
LiteForex group of companies warns you that the frequency of swindles in connection with LF Boom promotion has lately increased. The swindlers use the following fraudulent scheme:
The Client receives the offer to register 2 trading accounts and LF Boom account, and to gain 200 bonus dollars on the latter one. Then they suggest that the Client should send his personal information (accounts’ numbers, investors’ passwords and copies of documents) to third parties. The swindlers promise to pay out up to $5000 a month when trading without your participation.
Attention!
LF Boom promotion bonus is deposited by LiteForex group of companies in the sole promotion account only once regardless of a referral group to which the account may belong.
In order to receive $200 bonus, you only need to verify your client profile in Trader’s Cabinet and to open LF Boom account.
The promotion terms don’t provide for any payouts in addition to 200 bonus dollars that can be monetized in the course of promotion.
Sending of documents, passwords, account details and personal information to third parties is not stipulated by the promotion terms.
The detailed information on LF Boom promotion is available on our website. You can also contact our personnel with the help of Live Chat.
Be attentive! Don’t let them cheat you!

Just to add my two cents. I was trading with this bonus and the withdraw conditions were really a bit lame but anyway. I made some nice profits from the $200 and came up to 1800$. I’ve filled only two progress bars and made a withdraw of $40. It’s not much but it’s free money :slight_smile:

Most broker have deal like this

I am with hotforex and there deal is 100% bonus deposit . But you have to trade a **** load to unlock it
$100 get $200 in ur account
Trading 0.10 lots trade 1,000 time to unlock it

Smart idea as there is always at least 2 pip brokerage

2 pip = $2 brokerage x 1000
There making $2,000 in brokerage befor they let you with draw the bonus $100