200 dollars for free?

I’ve just read on LiteForex website something that I didn’t understand. This is a promotion called LF Boom. Does that really mean that LiteForex gives 200 dollars for free without any additional demands? Sounds too good to be true…

Not quite clear on the concept. As far as I understand I’ll need to deposit something in order to receive this bonus…

Hello,

There is no conspiracy about this promotion. LF Boom is a part of LiteForex advertising campaign, which lasts about a month and expires in the middle of June.

The campaign proved to be a surprisingly effective one. We have a greate number of participants already and our client department is working around the clock, so we are satisfied with the results.

Of course it is not a secret that if a trader uses own money the progress bar will be filling faster, but also one can trade using the bonus money only. In the latter case it will require much more time to withdraw profit.

Sounds not bad to me. If there’s a good deal of participants it’ll be hard to scam them all. Who can take part by the way? Is this promotion only for new clients of LiteForex? I’m already trading with them…

LOL

This guys are making me laugh.

So what do they tell you:

[B][U]200$ Free[/U][/B]

And then what? You can’t withdraw the money… HEHE

Oh wait… but maybe if you make profit… maybe you could withdraw just the profit and that would be fair…

But then… no… you can’t withdraw the profit either… lol

So what is this all about…!?

They give you 200$ and then they say you need to trade in order to fill a bar with it…

So, let’s suppose you make it grow up to 100,000$… you won’t be able to withdraw anything, everything is based on a “bar that fills as you trade with a [B][U]SECRET FORUMULA[/U][/B]”

LOL

Thye have a formula and it’s secret and they say it’s based on a number of factors, but they never say how these factors play out.

Hello,

Mainly, this promotion is designed for newbies who have never traded before. Bonus gives them a chance to get acquainted with Forex without taking big risks.

You can, when the bonus monetization conditions are met (the progress bar is completed).
But you are right, it is impossible to take the bonus money immediately :slight_smile:

As for the profit, we allow to withdraw it only when a trader’s own money is used. We think that this is fair, because we give a newcomer a chance to start trading live and to learn. There is no risk of losing and there is a chance to double balance in 180 days.

But the profit can be withdrawn. If the client deposits LF Boom account, and his own funds are used in trading, the profit gained while trading on these funds will be available for withdrawal. We think that this would be interesting for those who have been trading for 3-4 month.

My personal opinion is that an advanced trader hardly needs a bonus of any kind.

LOL

It is said that members can withdraw without deposit by filling some bar…

now you say we have to deposit…

Could you indicate where is that stated?

It is stated in the terms of LF Boom
LiteForex Website -> Main Menu /Promotions -> Promotions -> LF BOOM: GET YOUR $200

You gotta be joking man, read here:

2.1 Bonus can be monetized (become available for withdrawal from trading account) in the process of trading on your LF Boom account.

It doesn’t talk anything about mandatory deposits…

I love those funny threads in the morning, lol. :44: Oh, wait, it’s not morning anymore. LOL!

Okay, it’s the same thing like: “Buy one, get one free!” LOL! Many brokers have such ads. I ignore all of em. :18:

I get a lot of scam here where people say I won millions, billions, trillions, etc. etc. every day. Why would I go for $200? I ignore them, too! Maybe then I will lose the big $200 prize in the end because my trading fits and I would think the notifitcation email is a scam, but I save a lot of time not reading those ads, lol.

Of course, I understand that, that’s just how human brains work.

We lose some by being too open minded, but also can win from that, and we also lose from being skeptical, but we can also save time and effort skipping funny offers.

But this situation is different, because it is a well known broker.

I ignore all such promotions from ALL well known brokers, lol.

Frankly, I did not read the small printings. My eyes got bad last night. One of the 30 bottles of beer must have been bad. Anyways, usually those promos go like this:

a) You have to deposit a minimum amount of x
b) You have to trade a minimum amount of y
c) You have just a limited time of z

If you use a mathematical formula (confidential, because it’s the jackpot formula to the one trillion), you may see, that those $200, $3000 or whatever amount it is will be peanuts in relation to the spread and commission you pay for those trades. If you then look at statistics how many newbies win and how many are blowing their account, I have the feeling, it would be more probable to reveal that confidential formula then to get those promotion prizes. LOL!

LOl

But I am very well aware of those types of conditions, and I even once, turned 100$ bonus into 1063, and succesfully withdraw 963$ into my account with no deposit.

So I think it’s possible, even if very unlikely.

What bugs me is when they start contradicting themselves.

You [B]can withdraw[/B] the bonus money after the monetization is completed:
[I]‘2.6 When conditions of monetization are implemented bonus automatically becomes available for withdrawal.’[/I]

You [B]cannot withdraw[/B] the profit, gained with the use of the bonus money only:
[I]'1.12 The profit, gained while using the bonus LF Boom is not available for withdrawal[/I]

You [B]can withdraw[/B] the profit gained with the help of your own funds:
[I]‘1.8 … Withdrawal of your own funds and of profit gained with the help of your own funds is not limited in any way.’[/I]

So, there is no contradiction, it is necessary to make a deposit in order to withdraw the profit.

I am sorry Shuvalov… but there is nothing that states that it is “necessary”!

HAving the option of using our own funds to “help” the withdrawal process does not mean “mandatory” or “necessary”

Since when is “help” synonym of “necessary” ???

It doesn’t. It is up to your whether to use your own funds or not.
But if you trade with the bonus money only you will not be able to withdraw the profit (points 1.8 and 1.12)

You just read more careful what you are told.
You can take the profit if it was made with the help of own funds.
You can’t take the profit if it wasn’t made with the help of own funds.
What’s so unclear?

You are the one who should read, as I am not talking about the profit, I already know the profit can’t be withdrawn, I am talking about the Magic Bar live support told me about… they told me I could fill the bar with trading and then I would be able to withdraw…

With all respect, I have never said that it is a must to make a deposit in order to withdraw [B]the bonus[/B]. On the contrary what i said is: You can withdraw the bonus when the monetization conditions are met (the progress bar is completed).

By the way, this is how matters stand with this ‘Magic Bar’: Top 20 Participants

OK, so in the end…

i can make money without depositing right?