$200 to $200000 in 7 months?

Hi all just opened a live account with Pepperstone and decided i may as well start a Trading Journal here. I have just done my 1st trade going long eur/aud as you can see by the below pic :wink:

1st Trade complete didn’t end up doubling it but i will take it:D

I will be waiting for more :smiley:

Not using a stop loss I see…hmmmm :58:

Good luck with that one

i use a mental stop loss

im still likeing eur/aud for a long but waiting for a nice dip to buy back in

Good luck^^

Thanks and good luck to you too :slight_smile:

Why don’t you use mt4pips.com for this reason? Also how your mental stop is going to be proccessed in case of lost connection. You know sh*t happens from time to time :wink:

Ok…

I don’t get it!

Where’s the system?

OR…

Is this a TEASE to an upcoming pitch? :cool:

I think it’s FX newbie trying his luck. :slight_smile:

Had a bad day yesterday let my emotions get the best of me after screwing up my order in usd/cad. Basically what happened was that i entered a long in usd/chf 3 micro lots average price around 0.8321~ and it was performing the way i expected it to. Then greed set in and i decided i would take a gamble by going long usd/cad 0.1 microlots to see if i could catch a few pips and realized that 0.1 was a bit to small and decided to increase position size a bit more by an extra to 0.04 mini lots. But when i put my order through i typed in 0.4 :confused: that trade quickly went against me and thats when i noticed the mistake i made so i got out of it for a big loss a few minutes later and decided to get out of usd/chf because i couldn’t think clearly anymore. Shortly after that usd/chf spiked up and i decided to renter it with a big position size 6 microlots at 0.8351~ to get my losses back(revenge trading) well that didn’t end well as you can see by the below image. I guess on the bright side im still up 50% and can live to fight another day:7:

](http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/tradej.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

i just set it up with a site similiar to mt4pips.com it’s called MyFxbook.com and i think it’s great how can you see so many different detailed stats from your results. Heres my link to my trading record BigMoney System | Myfxbook

Also im not to worried about lost connection problems since im on a cable connection and if worse comes to worse hope fully im on the right side of the trade :slight_smile:

Hope you wont get burned badly as hope is mother of all fools. :wink:

i don’t use a system because i wouldn’t know how to program one since i never did any sort of programming before but im good at working out high probability entries.

Entered long usd/chf last night with big leverage and it’s doing exactly what i expected it to do. I am very confident it’s going to have a big green month. Today should be another green day for it.

Have you ever thought about Moneymanagement. I dont want to break your enthusiasm, but I think, you shouldn´t risk that much money per trade. With a 310 Dollar Balance I would recommend 0,01 lotsize and not 0.40 (which is kind of suicide). Please read the stuff in the school section about MM. I just dont want you to lose all your money…

i can’t make 200k in a few months trading 0.01 lotsize:28:. Im happy with my entries it’s just the emotions that get to me. Im going to make a trading plan on the weekend and do my best to follow it. I honestly believe i can hit my target if i trade without emotions. And as for the pip school i have checked it out, but i would put my knowledge of the markets equivalent to a PHD :slight_smile:

Extract. Are you planning to hold trades over the weekend? It’s kinda risky thing to do.