200k Prop Firm Challenge Journey

The challenge consists of a 8% profit target for phase 1 and 5% for phase 2. I’ll be risking .5% per trade going for 2:1+ trades. I have been trading for 7 years now and will combine all my skills with strict discipline during this challenge which I’ll try to complete in 2 weeks or less. This is my first ever journal and looking forward to share my results!

2 Likes

I will be more than eager to see the results. Wish you luck and success. also, would you be willing to share your strategy too?

1 Like

sounds like MyForexFunds? good choice, i’m sure

any particular reason why you plan to do it in 2 weeks or less, rather than in the 4 weeks allowed?

looking forward to seeing the outcome, and wishing you well with it!

Hello TradeKing3, It’s okay to rush for 2 weeks or less, but just to let you know most prop firm challenges now are unlimited, MFF, FTMO, 5ers… have unlimited time challenges now.
So no need to stress on time limit.
Trade your A+ set up in peace and you’ll get there.

1 Like

welcome to the forum, @PresFranklin1908 :sunglasses:

FTMO and 5ers yes - i can’t find any mention anywhere of MFF abandoning the 30-day time-limit on their evaluations; that would certainly be very big news indeed! are you sure about this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It was dropped

1 Like

It’s been a week. Wonder what happened? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Interested to follow along. Good luck.

Well over month and no update.

Maybe just another dreamer thinking they could get rich quick and had to learn the hard way!

1 Like

tumbleweed

I’m curious as well…Last seen July 21st. He ain’t comin’ back…

2 Likes