2024 A New Year, New Goal in Trading

Hello everyone!

I’m new to the forum, but not new to Babypips, I haven’t made an account but been using the site frequently. finally decided to open an account in the forum and share with the community. I’ll try to keep posting more momentarily. but for now, just wanted to say Hi to everyone and wish everyone a Happy and Successful 2024 trading year!

4 Likes

Hey hey and welcome to the forum. Good luck, may your goals be reached this year.

1 Like

Good to have you on board!

Happy new year and best of luck

1 Like

Welcome. Start here

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

This is interesting, You just started 2024 in the best place possible to learn fx trading.

btw, nice name, is it your name or just a random username?

anyway, best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Wish you the same!

Thank you! Wish you a Happy New year too!

Thank you! yeah, Already started!

Thank You!

Thank you! not my name and not random too, It’s from Arabian Nights :wink: Loved the story since I was a kid and just thought I’ll use it here.

Wish you the same!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It’s great having you here :slight_smile: Happy and successful 2024 trading year to you too! Looking forward to seeing your posts.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

:star_struck:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, Welcome to the forum @shehrazad05, I am also new to the forum but have been trading for the last 5 years. I wish everyone success this year and our trades shall sky rockets this year with profits!!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am new to trading and I want to share my goal with you. My goal is not to make a lot of money right away, but to learn how to trade well and consistently. I have read some books and articles about trading, and I have learned that trading is a skill that requires discipline, patience, and practice. I have also learned that trading is not gambling, and that I need to have a trading plan, a risk management strategy, and a trading journal. My goal is to follow my trading plan, stick to my risk rules, and review my trades regularly. I want to improve my trading performance gradually, and avoid making the same mistakes over and over. I know that trading is not easy, and that I will face many challenges and setbacks.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! We’ll be looking forward to hearing more about your trading journey. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome too @drommyut! Looks like you started on the right foot. Take your time, be patient and stay motivated as you go through this journey. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

That’s an amazing mindset. If you can practice discipline to go along with it. 2024 will definitely be your year!

Good Luck!

Thank you very much!

Welcome! Wishing you a successful 2024 trading year too!

1 Like

Thank you!