24hr trading academy warned by the fca

hello guys hope everyone is well and healthy, please stay safe in public areas.

so id like to leave a post about 24hr trading academy and if so please share. WITH PROOF!!!

FIRSTLY BEFORE 24HR FANS GO CRAZY ON ME ID LIKE TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION, JUST ONE, where is fuaadhs track record? . me personally i have a myfxbook trackrecord in trading, if i was ever to dare do courses do you not think i would stick that trackrecord in my customers faces?

why has fuaadh not done that yet? do you know a myfxbook trackrecord takes less than 2 minutes to setup? but fuaadh will never be able to show it because he literally cant trade, look at his tradingview which is ''akh_fuaadh his risk to reward lads is TERRIBLE lol and even so his tradingview trades flop hardd.

24hr trading academy has been warned by the FCA you would be a fool to ignore them. keep reading, this will get interesting. below is a link if the link dosent work just search on google ‘‘24hr trading academy fca’’

alot of people seem to believe he’s actually a good trader and i’m afraid not.
he really depends on income from his course. would you believe his course before was £5,000 yes he was charging baby pips information for £5,000. i personally dont really care who he scammed not my problem they should have done their due diligence. i will attach photos if i can. oh and lol hes removed my reviews from trustpilot haha gotta love the old trustpilot eah.

SIGNALS ARH YES THE FAMOUS 24HR TRADING SIGNALS AND HIS PREMIUM and diamond PACKAGES. how can pro traders do signals? personally i would setup an mt4 multiterminal which will allow you to trade up to 200 accounts all at the same time haha could you imagine fuaadh doing that? hahaha never, the markets will eat him alive.

1st april 2019 he added me to his signals list accidentally and of course im a cheeky bastard so i kept quite as i had already known he was a terrible trader. rather than going too in detail regarding his signals how about i just leave a few screenshots and then you guys can judge. unfortunately i cant leave more than one screenshots yet. i will try and edit this post again if i can

You’ve used 8 posts when one would suffice. What do you have against this firm. Theyre just like all the others. No track record, upselling BS. But anyone who bothers researching will see that.

What’s the problem? Have you lost money with them?

So what are you hoping to achieve from this thread?

2019?! It took you a whole year to post this. What have you been doing for a whole year?

P.s charge your phone :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

People will see, word will spread and it might deter people from doing his course. And i have an iphone i don’t use that other phone anymore.

What I’ve been doing for a whole year is Logging, studying and running simulations.