25FEB 2024 Ludicrous Returns Stock Model Update

Stocks I sold this week using technical analysis model:

AEVA, AMPS, CAMT, CDNS, CE, CONN, CRWD, FATE, GCT, LUNG, PANW, SMCI, STNE, UIS, VMEO, ZUMZ, ZS

On 2/21, ZS stock price plunged and featured a near vertical stock price drop piercing thru the 50D. On my technical analysis model, when a SP vertical drop closes at 6% or more below the 50D average at close, then that is an action to sell. On 2/21, ZS SP was 213.92, which was 7% lower than the 50D close simple moving average of 229.99. For now, I’m going to pocket the capital gains accumulated on this stock since owning in early October.

ZUMZ Stock price plunged below 200D, triggering a sell rule on stock model.

SMCI is benefiting from the AI frenzy with the semiconductor chips that serve as the foundation of servers that are enable AI. On 2/20, stock price declined and crossed stop sell price. Waiting for stock to stabalize before buying back.

GCT is another stock that is part of the journey of AI itself, with it’s AI built and developed technology displayed through the ChatGTP revolution. On 2/20, stock price declined and crossed stop sell price. Waiting for stock to stabalize before buying back.

UIS: Stock price plunged on 2/21. Luckily, the model stop sell price was able to sell at 6.95 target price before the stocked tumbled to close at a low of $ 4.99 on 2/22.

Stock Model Buy Triggers this week:

2/22 Buy Triggers: IAC, LUNR, PWR, SRTS, ZBRA

New Buy Now Triggers (2/23)

ALGN, DKS, HBI, SQ

ALGN is showing strength in both technical and fundamental factors. For fundamentals, there is likely a lot of pent-up demand from consumers putting off teeth aligner procedures and products. Now that society is back in the office and almost back to pre-covid times relative to seeing other people, there is likely a lot of organic growth demand for ALGN. From a technical growth perspective, the 2021 price north of $ 700 / share represents more than a double from today’s price of $ 316.80.

DKS and HBI are two consumer stock plays that will benefit from a strong economy and support from the consumer. Further, both produce products that consumers tend to buy regardless of the health of the economy.

SQ will always benefit in good economic times. The payment processor is likely to see growth ahead, both in revenue and in stock price.

Stocks close to a buy trigger (2/23)

AIRG, BAX, BEEM, CCI, CHGG, ENPH, GCO, GMED, HTOO, TNGN, INO, RFIL, SLDP, TNDM

As hydrogen becomes commercialized for use in energy production, the fundamentals of AIRG and HTOO are more promising for growth. For value in the health insurance sector, look no further than CCI, with a P/E of 31.4 according to past earnings on YahooFinance.

For solar plays, I like BEEM and ENPH. Being a leader in the solar power industry and the almost certain trend to replace more fossil fuel sources such as coal with clean energy, I expect a bump in Enphase stock price growth over the intermediate term. From a technical analysis standpoint, I’m just waiting for the 10D to incline over an inclining 200D.

My Current Holdings
AMAT, AMD, APP, ASPN, AUDC, AVIR, AZZ, BEAM, BLCN, BSX, CAT, CCCC, CDRE, CFLT, CGNT, CHKP, CLS, COIN, CRH, CRM, CTLT, CXDO, CYBR, DASH, DIS, DOCN, ELF, EME, ENSG, FATE, FLUX, GDDY, GKOS, GRPN, GTLB, GWRE, HOLI, GRTX, HUBB, IAC, IBM, INFA, IR, ISRG, JMIA, KOD, LUNR, MELI, META, MHK, MOD, MSFT, MSTR, NET, NEU, NMG, NMR, NOW, NTGR, NTNX, NVDA, NXT, OSG, POWL, PRAX, PWR, QTWO, RELX, SKYE, SLAB, SPRB, SPXC, SRTS, TARA, TATT, TDG, TT, UBER, UGP, V, VMC, VRNS, VRT, VST, VTEX, WDAY, WIRE, ZBRA
One factor that will boost the organic growth of Caterpillar’s business (CAT) is that the US ports will be looking for replacement cranes to replace cranes from China currently in production.
Ludicrous Stock Model Portfolio: 84% invested in stocks, and 16% in cash
Market Status Update Ludicrous Market timing model status is green. For portfolios restricted to equity index ETFs, I recommend to be fully invested in equity at present time.

Happy Investing,
Ludicrous Returns