2900 USD account journal

EURGBP continuation

D1
As expected price moved towards the consolidation. I will see if retracements can be bought to target the high of the consolidation.
This pair might see a reversal in the coming week though. When the high of the consolidation has been taken out, that is when I will be looking for a reversal sell.

Will keep an eye on this pair for trading the GBP’s.
EURGBP up = EUR up = GBP down

GBPCHF
Will be looking for a retracement to resistance level to sell.

GBPAUD

D1
This GBP pair is one that I want to buy. Price is currently trending up and I see it taking out more highs. Retracements will be used for buy opportunities till price is telling me otherwise. EURAUD, GBPAUD, EURNZD and GBPNZD are pairs that will move very hard when they are trending!

GBPAUD - buy

Finding support on H1. Targeting the D1 levels of resistance.

Update:

GBPAUD - sell hit BE.

EURCAD - buy
From a level of support. I am still targeting the highs…

Update:

EURCAD buy hit BE.

Keep an eye on USDCHF! I am looking for buy opportunities in this pair today. We already have a break out of the consolidation, price retraced and might give the start for another move higher. I am a scalper / day trader, so I will look for entries on the M15 or M5.

H4

A quick update:

Current state of the account since Dec.

Real account

Beginning of this month has not been fruitful on this account. However it is just a small drawback as there are still many more opportunities.

The equity curve since December

I closed yesterday’s Eu in a small loss as price was moving slowly. Entered Gu sell with the following analysis:
The first entry would have been put on BE.

UPDATE:

Put Gu sell on BE.

UPDATE:

Gu sell hit BE.

EURGBP - Sell

I am very aggressive with putting my trades on BE.

UPDATE:

1. Hit BE.

Trading continues in January!