3 Health Tips for Forex Traders

Earlier, I was very lazy and was getting fat. :shushing_face: And working out was a bit of hassle, especially with kids. But I took small steps and developed the habit. Initially, it takes time. But if you do it consistently, you kind of automate your body to do exercises on time.

I read this book (a popular book) on developing habits and it has been an amazing experience. Hope this helps. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I personally would like to live in a 2-season location. Having multiple seasons require soo many things from clothing to food to housing needs. It does provide ā€œvarietyā€ though! But good for you for being able to do stuff real early and not having to deal with the biting cold!

1 Like

A very good book! Thereā€™s also The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg, also a good one!

1 Like

Some of the tips that I actually do are:

1. Do some exercise or yoga regularly.
  2. Meditate .
  3. Take regular short breaks

Agree! Itā€™s a life changing book. :slightly_smiling_face:Something you canā€™t read in a full go. It needs to be read over and over and implemented slowly in your life. I havenā€™t read this book. But I will surely give it a try. Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Over the years often heard the benefits of cold showers ,though not really given it a try

1 Like

@greenscorpio I have tried it once and the only benefit I got was brain freeze :cold_face: Meanwhile my 70 year old Grandpa has only taken cold showered throughout his life. No wonder he is still doing much better than me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cold showers are great! :shower: I have tried them. Your body feels so relaxed and all the stress just goes away. :wink: But I donā€™t have the courage to continue since itā€™s winter here. Do you take cold showers? How has your experience been?

Sounds good :+1: no maybe better in the summer months

It is important that you take care of your health in order to trade consistently. You must prioritise your health to avoid the hard situations later.

Truly hate winter. Are you also from the US? :slight_smile:

Yes, health is more important; thatā€™s why Iā€™m an active guy on physical exercise! Itā€™s helps me a lot mentally!

1 Like

Trading can be stressful, and Iā€™ve been through that stress on numerous occasions. I like to have a good head massage to release my stress, worked for me so far.

Thatā€™s nice! I agree. A good 30 minute workout can get rid of the stress of your whole day. What kind of physical exercise do you do? :muscle:

Thanks for asking; as usual gym activities; running is my favorite one!

1 Like

@MithcelRobert Youā€™re welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Good to know, mate.