3 Little Pigs Trading System

Mike, hope you don’t mind me asking, what’s the other lines? Are you not using the official indicator?

The red is the 21sma and the blue is the 55sma. I leave them on so when I look at the higher time frames they are already there.

Mike

ah - u know if you are using mt4 - if u go to indicator settings u can set it so that the ma only appears on the timeframe u want it too :slight_smile:

just closed USD/CAD for +50 - good weekend all

Just like the update :slight_smile: 3 Little Pigs Trading Strategy Weekly Report – 10-Nov-13 � Forex Useful

Waiting for a touch and green arrow on Monday…

Short EURGBP right now - is four candles and phil alive !

Yes, still checking in when I can.
I’m also in the EURGBP short at 8388.
From last week I’m also:
Short on AUDUSD from 7/11 at 0:00 at 9474, currently +150
Long on USDCAD from 7/11 at 12:00 at 10439, currently +40
Long on USDJPY from 8/11 at 12:00 at 9884, currently +80.

Yes still alive! just busy with the day job and everything el;se. Choppy week on AUD/USD last week but profitable overall will post results later today, Tuesday UK

Thanks for the updates guys - Still Short EURGBP, just about!

Hello guys.

My name is Chris i trade the forex markets now for more than 3 year, and the last 6 months with monthly profits.
I am trade the 3 little pigs strategy now for 3 weeks (live) and i am happy with the results till now. i am using the rules like mentioned in the manual. And only take trades when a bounce (with a reversal candlestick pattern) of the moving average on the 4 hr timeframe take place. And preferable with some divergence. I only trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY. The reason, because i am use this pairs already for a few years. In a matter of fact that’s the only reason. I learned a lot reading the post in this topic. Hope this topic will be alive for a long time.

Regards Chris (from the Netherlands)

Chris thanks for your input. What would you say your win percentage is with your added entry criteria? How about risk/reward? Thanks.

Mike

I think is to early to talk about the winpercentage, but my risk reward is 1/1.5 and till now wins four out of 6 trades. I have a question did one of you taken the 1:1 skype session about the method? If yes was it worth the money?

Regards Chris

Yes, Chris, I took the one on one and it was well worth it.

EURGBP closed yesterday at 8400 for -12

USDCAD closed at MA at 10464 for +25

Fixed odds method results for November so far
3LP results(4).zip (67.3 KB)

I want to excuse myself when making mistakes with grammar. My excuses, i am not a native Englishman. Since yesterday in a 3 little pigs trade on EURJPY. Not 100% according the rules. Candle (16:00 hr) don’t touch the MA. But a beautiful engulfing candle together with hidden divergence convinced me. Checked this morning (before go to work) up for 51 pips. Will see how this trade will develop.:33:

Regards Chris

Great to see people adapting this to suit their own styles - Will be interesting to see which variations come out on top and best for me will be a more mechanical approach like the base system or a fixed stop/target like four_candles - Thanks to all who are adding their views, I continue mainly on the base system.

+83, so about 8% or so on 3% risk per trade?

New trade USDCAD long at 4:00 14/11 at 10472, stop 10457

10 PIPs short of four_candles 60 PIP target but still room for a winner