3 Majik Duck$ - My attempt

They were empty because i had just added them. They are now in there and i am tracking them. I suppose i can go back and add the info for the ones i had previously taken.

I’m getting there. One field at a time. Just need to know how to analyze it once i collect it.

I literally live in the worst timezone for this. The real time i am available to trade with the least distractions is the TOYOKO session. This isn’t the best strategy for that time frame (I am currently working on ways to day trade TOYOKO). What i want to achieve with this strategy is to be able to set my orders near end of TOYOKO and have them trigger preferably in EURO session since that is where the main move seems to occur most of the time. Sometimes there is opportunity during the US session although it seems like alot of reversals from the EURO session can occur and often the second part of US session is slow. Often i find the TOYOKO just ranges and breaksout, i don’t think the 3 duck method is effective for TOYOKO.

Now looking for the strongest/weakest thing is something i need to work on. Currently i have this indicator which i sometimes use and i have found it to be okay.

strong text

Unfortunately, teaching you how to analyse the data, calculate metrics and apply statistical analysis is far beyond a simple discussion or a few posts on a forum. It requires that you have some good fundamentals in mathematics and statistics, obtained either through formal education or by dedicated self-study.

The BabyPips School of Pipsology does cover some of the basic metrics, such as Profit Factor, Win Rate, Expectancy, and several others. However, without some solid mathematical knowledge, even those can be somewhat daunting for traders.

There are several useful but more complex metrics, as well as statistical analysis that can be done, but that requires that you already have some understanding of statistical analysis.

You will just have to dedicate some time to building up your mathematical knowledge and gain the necessary skills.

Trading is like any other profession (doctor, architect, carpenter, mechanic, etc.) — it requires you to obtain an education and gain experience in that field, and that takes many years (not months) of dedicated and committed study and practice, research and development, in order to master it.

2 Likes

I know more than the average person about math and stats. I have studied both in college and University. I actually found statistics to be quite interesting. What i struggle with is how to take the raw data and turn it into something i can use. What sort of formulas do you do with the data that you have instructed me to collect? Is there any info on the web that you might be able to point me to? Sounds to me like i need to do some digging about how to turn these raw numbers into meaningful data.

I’m aware of this. I have been working at it for many years at this point. Probably 6 or 7. Although in the last 3-4 my skill at it has increased significantly from where i was at the beginning.

There are many sources that can provide you with some insight on how to calculate metrics and how to analyse your trading data. Here are a few links to get you started:

There are many more sources! Just do some searching on the web.

1 Like

Alright well it was a challenging day for my 3 Majik Duck$ system. Got stopped out 3 times #15 USDCAD, #17 AUDNZD & #20 CADJPY. # 18 USDCHF was not triggered and the broker cancelled #21 EURCAD. Definitely not an easy day. Deep in the red now. So, without further ado…

Trade # 15
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-22
Time Set 6:21:00 AM
Session Triggered NEW YORK
Date Taken 2018-10-22
Time Taken 6:21:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-23
Time End 1:08:00 PM
Taken At Market Y
Days Active 1.00
Pair USD/CAD
Daily Range 110
Pip SL 28
PIP TP 28
R/R Ratio 1.00
SL % DR 25.45%
Entry Price 1.31080
TP Price 1.31350
SL Price 1.30790
H4 duck price 1.30136
H1 duck price 1.30683
M5 duck price 1.30894
H4 Duck Strong slope Higher
H1 Duck Strong slope Higher
M5 Duck Sloping higher, entry above the duck
Level taken explanation Pair is bullish on the H4 and the H1. Strong move higher is occurring. I am buying At market on a move that is occurring at the end of the EURO and beginning of the US session. All ducks are aligned and I think the pair will continue to move higher to the next level of resistance. Bought on a break of the consolidatio0n zone occurring around 1.31080 area
Sl Placement sl is below the EURO low
TP Placement TP Is at resistance
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 439.75
Amount Risked $ 4.60
Risked % 1.05%
$ Gained/Lost -4.87
% Gained/Lost of trade -105.87%
Gained/Lost % of account -1.11%
Happened Well the pair hit the entry and ran higher. The following US session it did come sorta close to the TP but reversed. From that point onwards a few more attempts were made until the final breakdown a few days later into the SL
Improvements Very strong trend on both the H1 and the H4 which was inline with duck system. There was the RTL in way of SL which I deem to be good. The one thing I can see for improvement is to have a lower SL. I think the reason it is above the identified resistance is because i was trying to maintain the 1:1 ratio which ended up in a bit of a cheated trade TP placement

Trade # 17
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-22
Time Set 9:26:00 PM
Session Triggered EUROPEAN
Date Taken 2018-10-23
Time Taken 12:06:00 AM
Session End TOYOKO
End Date 2018-10-23
Time End 4:43:00 PM
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair AUD/NZD
Daily Range 57
Pip SL 38.7
PIP TP 58.6
R/R Ratio 1.51
SL % DR 67.89%
Entry Price 1.07841
TP Price 1.07255
SL Price 1.08228
H4 duck price 1.08794
H1 duck price 1.08106
M5 duck price 1.07953
H4 Duck Strong slope lower and trending entry below duck
H1 Duck Strong slope lower and trending entry below duck
M5 Duck Entry is below the TOYOKO session low and below the duck
Level taken explanation Pair is set to sell at the break of the TOYOKO session low in direction of the trend. Good slope on H4 and H1, ducks are aligned. Entry is in a breakout of EURO session in dictions of the overall trend
Sl Placement SL is above the FTL and identified Resistance at 1.08182.
TP Placement TP is set lower with room to run and potentially widen TP
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 435.28
Amount Risked $ 4.35
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.35
% Gained/Lost of trade -100.00%
Gained/Lost % of account -1.00%
Happened Pair hit the entry during the EURO session. Pair was very bearish. However a reversal occurred and instead the price rallied through the FL and kept moving to the SL.
Improvements This was a strong slope on both the H1 and the H4. I see this entry and think both ducks were aligned very nicely. The trend line was in the way of the SL also which was added protection. The entry was set at the break of the ASIAN low which was good and what i am trying to achieve. This is the kind of trade i do not know how to improve.

Trade # 18
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-22
Time Set 9:38:00 PM
Session Triggered
Date Taken
Time Taken
Session End
End Date
Time End
Taken At Market
Days Active N
Pair 0.00
Daily Range USD/CHF
Pip SL 75
PIP TP 28.8
R/R Ratio 49.4
SL % DR 1.72
Entry Price 38.40%
TP Price 0.99812
SL Price 1.00306
H4 duck price 0.99524
H1 duck price 0.99215
M5 duck price 0.99624
H4 Duck 0.99631
H1 Duck slope higher and trending entry below duck
M5 Duck Strong slope lower and trending entry below duck
Level taken explanation Entry is above the previous days EURO session high. Entry above duck
Sl Placement Pair is set to buy on a break of the Resistance at .99726 and a move past the EURO session high at .99791. Pair is bullish overall, ducks are aligned and I think the RTL will squeeze this pair higher as the RTL has shown a lot of support.
TP Placement SL is below he TOYOKO low and the RTL
Fundamental TP is set at a level of resistance created July 19th 2018
Risks
Updates
Account Balance
Amount Risked $ 435.28
Risked % 4.35
$ Gained/Lost 1.00%
% Gained/Lost of trade
Gained/Lost % of account 0.00%
Happened 0.00%
Improvements Cancelled, looks like the H1 duck has turned the other way

Trade # 20
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-23
Time Set 6:16:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-23
Time Taken 6:16:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-23
Time End 8:16:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market Y
Days Active 0.00
Pair CAD/JPY
Daily Range 83
Pip SL 25
PIP TP 50
R/R Ratio 2.00
SL % DR 30.12%
Entry Price 85.45800
TP Price 84.95800
SL Price 85.70800
H4 duck price 0.86233
H1 duck price 85.96600
M5 duck price 85.65300
H4 Duck Good slope lower entry below the duck
H1 Duck Good slope lower entry below the duck
M5 Duck Good slope lower entry below the duck
Level taken explanation Pair is being sold at market. I was watching this pair last night and wanted to sell if the pair was able to break the level of support. This morning it did. I sold with in direction of the 3 ducks with all ducks aligned. Pair is very bearish and there is a falling trend line acting on it all day long. Thinking price will move lower.
Sl Placement sl is above the swing resistance at 85.677 and also the FTL which was created in TOYOKO session
TP Placement TP Is set at double the SL
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 435.28
Amount Risked $ 4.35
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.8
% Gained/Lost of trade -110.34%
Gained/Lost % of account -1.10%
Happened Noticed the trade setup the previous night. Sole at the break of the support with the ducks aligned. The pair instead rallied when the stock market opened and then hit the SL.
Improvements Well I think this was a good setup. There was a good trend on the H1 and the H4. Pair was very bearish on H4. Pair had broken the support and was poised to go lower. Where I believe this trade went wrong was the stock market rally that fuled risk taking.

Trade # 21
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-23
Time Set 6:23:00 AM
Session Triggered
Date Taken
Time Taken
Session End
End Date
Time End
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair EUR/CAD
Daily Range 107
Pip SL 25.8
PIP TP 29.6
R/R Ratio 1.15
SL % DR 24.11%
Entry Price 1.50487
TP Price 1.50783
SL Price 1.50229
H4 duck price 1.50189
H1 duck price 1.50324
M5 duck price 1.50315
H4 Duck Good slope higher entry below the duck
H1 Duck Good slope higher entry below the duck
M5 Duck Good slope higher entry below the duck
Level taken explanation Pair is set to by on a break of the EURO session highs. The pair is bullish overall and all the 3 ducks are aligned. A short term RTL is in the way of the SL and I think the pair will follow it upwards into the US session
Sl Placement sl is below the short term RTL
TP Placement TP is set at some resistance created set 20th
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 435.28
Amount Risked $ 4.35
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost
% Gained/Lost of trade 0.00%
Happened This one got cancelled by the broker. Some sort of strange order cancellation called BV:SL. Looking online it looks as though this is caused by a spike in the spread and so the broker cancels the order. Good thing to otherwise this pair would have hit the SL on the fake move higher
Improvements

I looked at one of those links and stumbled upon something. I use the Oanda broker which has a built in performance tool. I took a look at one of my 3 ducks attempt from early 2018… It looks like it records all trades, the times, the price the date… etc… One can even export it to excel… It has all sorts of metrics in it.

It actually looks like i didn’t do too badly, i was basically breakeven after several months. I think i need to spend some time trying to make sense of this. Perhaps where i have been failing is this statistical analysis. I mean i knew it was all here i just didn’t know i am supposed to do something with these stats.

My question to you then is this, why am i keeping my own journal which takes a fair bit of time if it is done for me? The one it has is significantly more detailed than mine which i posted a snip below. I could even export the one they have:

Besides your Broker’s report, you could also register the account with an MQL5 Private Signal or have it available on MyFXBook for more detailed analysis. Both of those are helpful and calculate several metrics for you, but they are of no use if you don’t know how the metrics are calculated or what they mean.

The reason you should keep your own physical journal instead of just blindly using one of those services is that you need to contemplate what you are doing. Putting “pen to paper” so to say, makes you think about the trade and all of its ramifications. It makes you learn how it all comes together! It gives you experience and knowledge. When you don’t do this and rely on an outside party to calculate things, you are in essence being spoon-fed the results without actually understanding your trading results or your own psychology.

Obviously, once you have mastered this knowledge and gained the skills and experience, then you can just use those services on their own because you are then equipped to fully understand and appreciate them.

It is all about gaining the knowledge and skills, so don’t take shortcuts that will ultimately delay or even prevent that goal!

Todays results. I have to admit i made some trading errors today. First up is #19 CAD/CHF, this was left over from the day before. Then #23 AUDJPY which would have been very beautiful however it was cancelled because of not sufficient funds. Sadly my resources were tired up elsewhere on trades which were less productive (trade 25 you will probably see tomorrow). #24 is GBPJPY a solid win. Followed by #27 AUDJPY which was a bit emotional. Currently im in GBPUSD, and GBPCHF which are both doing well and both derisked. Also USDCHF which is underwater. Check out how it went down.

Trade # 19
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-22
Time Set 9:46:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-22
Time Taken 11:44:00 PM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-24
Time End 12:40:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 2.00
Pair CAD/CHF
Daily Range 57
Pip SL 20.8
PIP TP 42.1
R/R Ratio 2.02
SL % DR 36.49%
Entry Price 0.75976
TP Price 0.75555
SL Price 0.76184
H4 duck price 0.76174
H1 duck price 0.76106
M5 duck price 0.76070
H4 Duck Good slope lower entry below the duck
H1 Duck Entry below the duck and pair is sloping
M5 Duck Entry is below the duck and pair is sloping
Level taken explanation Pair is set to sell at a break of the TOYOKO low in direction of the trend. All ducks will be aligned and moving in direction of the overall trend.
Sl Placement SL is above the resistance at .76131 and also the FTL
TP Placement TP is at the support
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 435.28
Amount Risked $ 4.35
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.36
% Gained/Lost of trade -100.23%
Happened Pair triggered the break of the ASIAN session low. Ran a bit lower before moving higher and finding its way above the FTL. Pair made a few failed attempts to get under the FTL but failed and hit eh SL.
Improvements There was a good downtrend on both the H4 and the H1 ducks, there was also that FTL in the way which did act as support. I think the reason this trade ended up failing was because of the stock market sent the US session rallying despite being down for the day. This of course pushed CADCHF higher as the risk flows made CAD move higher. Might have also had to do with the upcoming CAD news event the following day

Trade # 23
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-23
Time Set 8:15:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-24
Time Taken 10:54:00 PM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-25
Time End 2:29:00 PM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 1.00
Pair AUD/JPY
Daily Range 82
Pip SL 30.3
PIP TP 82.8
R/R Ratio 2.73
SL % DR 36.95%
Entry Price 79.58700
TP Price 78.71800
SL Price 79.91300
H4 duck price 79.87900
H1 duck price 79.78200
M5 duck price 0.79710
H4 Duck Strong slope lower, entry below the duck
H1 Duck Strong slope lower, entry below the duck
M5 Duck Entry below the swing low of the EURO session.
Level taken explanation Pair is set to trigger at the break of the low of the Asian session. Pair is overall bearish as can be seen on the H4 and the H1 trend. Price breaking the 79.563 should return the pair to bearish and a continuation in direction of the trend and continue the move lower.
Sl Placement SL is above the resistance level at 79.806
TP Placement TP is set at the support past yesterdays low
Fundamental
Risks
Updates Moved the entry and SL to reflect a change of the low created by EURO Session. The pair is still very bearish as seen by H4 but has found itself rallying through the past day. Moved the entry to take at a break of the support at 79.793 which is below all 3 ducks in direction of the overall trend lower. I think this pair is posed for another move lower
Account Balance 421.16
Amount Risked $ 4.20
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.18
% Gained/Lost of trade -99.52%
Gained/Lost % of account -0.99%
Happened NSF cancelled by broker.
Improvements This is a real shame. I set my order to take on a break of the minor support, I adjusted the entry and SL higher when I saw the pair move throughout the EURO session. Risk aversion was VERY strong all day and the pair move lower substantially. This was a great trade that was cancelled as NSF by broken because all my margin was in other trades. I had trade 25 USDCHF out which barley moved and tied up all the margin required to entry this position. I guess what i can do better next time is ensure that i am only trading the weakest to the strongest. I suppose i had no way of knowing truly which currencies will change which way in value but this was a great trade that lacked execution.

Trade # 24
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-23
Time Set 8:23:00 PM
Date Taken 2018-10-24
Time Taken 12:15:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-24
Time End 8:20:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/JPY
Daily Range 172
Pip SL 41
PIP TP 63.6
R/R Ratio 1.55
SL % DR 23.84%
Entry Price 145.75100
TP Price 145.11500
SL Price 146.16100
H4 duck price 147.30200
H1 duck price 146.36100
M5 duck price 145.97500
M5 Duck Entry below the ASIAN session low and the duck
Level taken explanation Entry set to trigger on a break of the support level created by the TOYOKO session. The pair is very bearish and I think the trend will continue lower on a move from EURO session
Sl Placement SL is above the minor levels of resistance seen on Oct 22nd and Ocr 23rd.
TP Placement TP is set at the channel bottom
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 421.16
Amount Risked $ 4.20
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 6.5
% Gained/Lost of trade 154.76%
Gained/Lost % of account 1.54%
Happened Order was set during previous night TOYOKO session. Pair hit the entry on the sharp move lower during EURO session. Pair then moved to the TP on US session.
Improvements This was a good trade. Strong downtrend on the H4 and the H1 was identified. I made the market come to me during the EURO Session. Price fell and then hit the TP. One big issue here is I left a lot of pips which I could have grabbed. My TP was at 145.115 because of the bottom of the descending channel. I didn’t think the JPY would be so strong. A way to improve this position would have been to try to move the TP and lock in the gains at the same time. I could have had double the gains on this.

Trade # 27
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-24
Time Set 5:09:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-24
Time Taken 6:39:00 PM
Session End TOYOKO
End Date 2018-10-24
Time End 5:44:00 PM
Long/Short
Taken At Market Y
Days Active 0.00
Pair AUD/JPY
Daily Range 82
Pip SL 20
PIP TP 35
R/R Ratio 1.75
SL % DR 24.39%
Entry Price 79.00000
TP Price 78.64700
SL Price 79.20000
H4 duck price 79.83900
H1 duck price 79.61700
M5 duck price 69.18000
H4 Duck Sloping downtrend entry below duck
H1 Duck Sloping downtrend entry below duck
M5 Duck Entry below the duck, strong slope lower
Level taken explanation Entry is a sell on the break of the minor support lower. Very strong trend downwards and all ducks are aligned. Pair is following a FTL down that has been established since the beginning of the day
Sl Placement sl is above the FTL and is near top of the no session.
TP Placement TP is set at the support zone established September 7th 2018
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 423.19
Amount Risked $ 4.20
Risked % 0.99%
$ Gained/Lost -4.2
Gained/Lost % of account -0.99%
Happened Sold this at market. Pair almost immediately bounce and ran higher, broke the FTL and hit the SL.
Improvements I know often the Asian session is a reverse of the US session, this is the same case. Yes there was a strong downtrend, yes there was a FTL in the way of the SL and the ducks were aligned. However the sell at market was lower than it realistically should have been, if i was going to sell this pair on the JPY break it should have been during the breakout from the no session consolidation. This was an emotional trade which was created due to the fact that i missed trade 23 due to no margin. That caused frustration which prompted this trade. I already know id prefer not to be triggered during the Asian session and taking at market is usually not a good idea. This was a trading error caused by emotion. Need to do better;

This is pretty useful information. What i did today is i took a look at my 3 ducks from the summer. I did a bit of research on information that’s important and started analyzing the data. It was only 7 weeks long but i had a considerable number of trades to analyze. I found some useful bits of information so far.

I have discovered i have a lot more losses when i take at market rather than set a order. I already sorta had identified this and chalk it up to the fact i cant analyze the market as well when i am creating orders during real time. Sometimes its at an appropriate level but most often it is not. The numbers here don’t really lie. The $$$ lost in row 277 compared to row 266 show that taking at market is not profitable and I will have better results if i did NOT do that. I also learned that if i get triggered during the US session as seen in row 295 i have the biggest probability of loss out of the other sessions. This is making me think deeply about my trading habits in ways i haven’t really explored before.

I attempted to get the R:R ratio compared to trade gain/loss but don’t think my scatter chart works property. Same with the daily range % to gain/loss but i haven’t figured that one out yet either… I will though, i have spent time studying statistics during college and university and always found it very intriguing.

I feel im making real progress here. There are more secrets in these numbers i just need to find them. Now i am understanding why you say i need more detail. Then i could potentially discover more secrets and learn what is working and what is not working and then adapt my approach going forward. I still have more work to do on the old 3 duck systems i have stored away.

Okay so 2018-10-25 results. Trade 22 GBPCHF was a win although it would have been nice if it was a larger win. Trade 25 USDCHF got stopped out before moving back and even higher sadly, wasn’t the best trade though to begin with. Trade 26 GBPUSD was a huge win. Made a bit over 3% on it. AUDJPY trade 29 was a loss. I currently have 5 positions open which are loving the risk off vibes right now from the bleeding NIKKI. Check out how it went down.

Trade # 22
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-23
Time Set 8:03:00 PM
Date Taken 2018-10-24
Time Taken 12:15:00 AM
Session End TOYOKO
End Date 2018-10-24
Time End 11:14:00 PM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/CHF
Daily Range 119
Pip SL 35.5
PIP TP 61.4
R/R Ratio 1.73
SL % DR 29.83%
Entry Price 1.28908
TP Price 1.28425
SL Price 1.29263
H4 duck price 1.30108
H1 duck price 1.29522
M5 duck price 1.29158
H4 Duck Good slope has started lower, entry below the duck
H1 Duck Good slope lower, entry below the duck
M5 Duck Entry below the duck and the support from previous day
Level taken explanation Pair is set to sell on a break of the low made from the previous day. Pair is bearish as seen by the H1 and the H4 trending lower. There is a falling trendline which I think will act as resistance./
Sl Placement sl is above the TOYOKO session high
TP Placement TP is set lower with room to potentially lower further
Fundamental
Risks
Updates 2018-10-24 8:10 PM Toyoko. Moved the TP lower and locked in gains with the SL above the Toyoko session
Account Balance 421.16
Amount Risked $ 4.20
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 4.07
% Gained/Lost of trade 96.90%
Gained/Lost % of account 0.97%
Happened Pair broke through the entry and the Support and fell lower during the next EURO session, a retracement during the EURO session stalled out at the resistance at 1.29010. Then fell lower near the TP. I tried to move the TP lower and also lock in gains. A retracement saw the price run higher to the ADL SL and close the trade. The picture does not show it but the immediately following US session the pair did head back lower and broke the low at 1.28294
Improvements Good entry with both the H1 and the H4 trading. M5 entry was on the break of support in EURO Session as anticipated. I think it was good of me to lock in the gains and try to let the TP run. However had I not done that I would have got a much bigger win. Its tough because i don’t want to give all my gains back to the market . I cant really think of anything on how to improve on this trade.

Trade # 25
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-23
Time Set 5:54:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-23
Time Taken 5:54:00 AM
Session End TOYOKO
End Date 2018-10-24
Time End 10:54:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market Y
Days Active 1.00
Pair USD/CHF
Daily Range 75
Pip SL 22
PIP TP 50
R/R Ratio 2.27
SL % DR 29.33%
Entry Price 0.99823
TP Price 1.00309
SL Price 0.99589
H4 duck price 0.99265
H1 duck price 0.99587
M5 duck price 0.99718
H4 Duck Upwards slope higher, entry above duck
H1 Duck Small slope starting, entry above duck
M5 Duck Entry above the duck and Asian session high
Level taken explanation Pair was taken at market. This level I have been eyeing for a few days now. The H4 is trending higher and the pair finally broke the resistance it had faced at .99726. H1 has begun the slope higher again and the pair is above M5 duck. I am buying at a bit of a pullback because i am a bit late to the entry but it is the same price level it would have been if i left trade #18 open.
Sl Placement SL is back past the support level of .99782
TP Placement TP is at the resistance from July 18th 2018
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 416.72
Amount Risked $ 4.20
Risked % 1.01%
$ Gained/Lost -4.47
% Gained/Lost of trade -106.43%
Gained/Lost % of account -1.07%
Happened Took this AM. Pair had broken the high and it was a level I was eyeing for the last few days. Trade 18 was even set to try to buy it. Pair fell and hit the SL just barley before rallying way back higher past the entry.
Improvements The level I bought at was being looked at for several days. I bought AM which is probably an issue because I didn’t analyze it properly. My SL should have been lower for sure. Also the trend on the H1 was not that strong, it did begin to slope higher with the move off the RTL but it ended up stalling and falling right back lower. I think this trade taken at market was risky also the trend was not fully developed as seen by H1 and the SL placed too tight. Also the level the SL was actually placed at was a bit off where the chart shows it. Something went wrong becuase if it was set at the chart level it wouldnt have been stopped out… This is a trade which probably was not that high probability

Trade # 26
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-23
Time Set 5:57:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-23
Time Taken 6:22:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-25
Time End 7:46:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 2.00
Pair GBP/USD
Daily Range 139
Pip SL 29.6
PIP TP 91.4
R/R Ratio 3.09
SL % DR 21.29%
Entry Price 1.29131
TP Price 1.38217
SL Price 1.29427
H4 duck price 1.30949
H1 duck price 1.29842
M5 duck price 1.29193
H4 Duck Strong downwards sloping duck entry below it
H1 Duck Strong downwards sloping duck entry below it
M5 Duck Entry below the duck after a slight retracement, downwards sloping and below the swing high that stalled at the resistance 1.29254
Level taken explanation Entry is set to break the swing resistance created by 1.29254. The pair is in a big downtrend and broke the support I was watching for a few days. Now that the support has turned into resistance I am selling the move back in continuation of the strong downtrend
Sl Placement sl is above the resistance at 1.29254
TP Placement TP is set near the identified support of 1.28217
Fundamental
Risks
Updates 2018-10-24 8:10 PM Toyoko. Moved the SL to BE to remove risk on trade.
Account Balance 416.72
Amount Risked $ 4.20
Risked % 1.01%
$ Gained/Lost 13
% Gained/Lost of trade 309.52%
Gained/Lost % of account 3.12%
Happened Sold the area I had been watching for a few days. Pair was bearish and the bounce off resistance at 1.29254 in direction of the trend was sold. Pair moved higher soon after selling and came close to being stopped out as can be seen in the picture. I My timing was off by one small 2 or so hours but then fell Pair ran a bit lower but then stalled and went sideways for TOYOKO session, at the end of TOYOKO the pair reached higher and briefly crossed the entry point where i was supposed to have deriksed but must have forgot. Pair then fell way lower on weak GBP due to brexit
Improvements It was a very strong trend on H1 and the H4 and was aligned with my system. It did come awfully close to being stopped at the beginning though which would have been tragic. Also I was supposed to derisk during the JPY session in the middle, it is good I forgot but also an error i forgot. Its a tough one because i wanted to get more gains but didn’t want to leave it at risk. its always the same battle. Mostly this was a solid trade for my system that i got really good gains off, it was just in jeopardy two times.

Trade # 29
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-24
Time Set 9:13:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-24
Time Taken 10:54:00 PM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-25
Time End 2:29:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 1.00
Pair AUD/JPY
Daily Range 82
Pip SL 36.8
PIP TP 47.9
R/R Ratio 1.30
SL % DR 44.88%
Entry Price 79.19400
TP Price 79.56200
SL Price 78.71500
H4 duck price 79.83900
H1 duck price 79.58400
M5 duck price 79.23500
H4 Duck Sloping lower
H1 Duck Strong slope lower
M5 Duck Entry is below the duck
Level taken explanation Entry is below some minor support created during the middle of TOYOKO session. All ducks are aligned and the pair is bearish. Risk aversion in the market right now so I suspect more stock market troubles will send this pair lower.
Sl Placement SL is above the TOKOYO high and the Midday of US session. Also some resistance at 79.521
TP Placement TP is set at support created 7th of September
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 418.93
Amount Risked $ 4.18
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.18
Happened Pair hit the entry right at the move lower at the end of the TOYOKO session and beginning of EUR. Lots of volatility kicked in and then the pair ran higher, broke thorough the FTL and the two Resistances at 79.429 & 79.521 and then ran to the SL.
Improvements I think the entry was iffy. See I needed to have the entry below the duck because that’s a requirement of the system. However I set it at a weak level of support break I was targeting the consolidation at 3:55 on the m5 picture. It wasn’t the best level of support and so this trade might have been a bit forced. Maybe i was awarded a SL for that. Other than that the H1 and the H4 were both sloping nicely.

Okay so 2018-10-26 results. Trade 28 GBP/CAD was taken and turned out to move in the right direction but the stock market risk aversion ended up sending the pair back higher, got a small loss. Trade 30 GBP/JPY ended up as a huge gain at a bit over 3%. Trade 31 EUR/JPY was a gain also. Trade 32 EUR/USD was a gain, could have been more but I reduced the risk. Trade 33 CHF/JPY was stopped at break even but would have been a huge gain. Trade 34 EUR/AUD I closed for a good gain. Trade 35 GBP/AUD was a sweet gain very similar to Trade 34. Trade 36 CAD/JPY ended up being a loss due to the risk taking from stocks. Trade 37 EUR/JPY came very close to the TP but ended up as a loss on the risk taking.

Trade # 28
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-25
Time Set 5:44:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-25
Time Taken 6:39:00 AM
Session End TOYOKO
End Date 2018-10-25
Time End 11:05:00 PM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/CAD
Daily Range 164
Pip SL 53
PIP TP 131.3
R/R Ratio 2.48
SL % DR 32.32%
Entry Price 1.68087
TP Price 1.66421
SL Price 1.68567
H4 duck price 1.70416
H1 duck price 1.69104
M5 duck price 1.68107
H4 Duck Started a big slope lower entry below the duck
H1 Duck Strong slope lower entry below the duck
M5 Duck Entry is below the duck and duck is sloping
Level taken explanation Entry is at a break of the support created by the TOYOKO session low. Pair is in a big downtrend, the CAD gained a lot of strength due to the INT rate hike and the GBP has been very weak. This is a pair that is poised to make another run lower. FTL should carry pair lower
Sl Placement sl is above the TOYOKO session high, resistance level and the FTL
TP Placement TP is set at support level 1.66421
Fundamental
Risks
Updates 2018-10-25 US session, moved the entry and the SL and TP
Account Balance 418.93
Amount Risked $ 4.18
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -0.34
% Gained/Lost of trade -8.13%
Gained/Lost % of account -0.08%
Happened Sold this pair in a strong downtrend on the break of the support created during the EURO session. Pair did run lower but ended up stalling at support at 1.67301 which I had not identified initially. Price then saw a reversal during the risk aversion in the TOYOKO session. I ended up reducing the risk significantly to just above some resistance before going to sleep. When i week up the pair was stopped at a small loss. Looking at the next two sessions it looks like it would have been a full loss otherwise.
Improvements I do think the trend and the entry were both good. Strong slope on the H1 and the H4 and there was also the strength of the CAD interest news helping the CAD. Where I failed t this trade was not correctly identifying the support at 1.67301 when I initially set my order. This resulted in the bounce occurring (added by the risk aversion). It was good i was able to reduce the risk though because this would have ended as a big loss rather than a small one. Would have been better to get at lease some gains on this though. Next time i might consider moving the SL lower and locking some in.

Trade # 30
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-25
Time Set 5:49:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-25
Time Taken 6:24:00 AM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-26
Time End 4:51:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 1.00
Pair GBP/JPY
Daily Range 172
Pip SL 50.9
PIP TP 156
R/R Ratio 3.06
SL % DR 29.59%
Entry Price 144.67600
TP Price 143.11600
SL Price 145.18500
H4 duck price 146.76900
H1 duck price 145.82100
M5 duck price 144.86500
H4 Duck Strong slope, entry below duck
H1 Duck Strong slope, entry below duck
M5 Duck Entry below duck
Level taken explanation Entry is set to take on support break created during EURO session. Pair is bearish as seen by H1 and H4 ducks. All ducks aligned. I suspect there will be more risk aversion today and this pair will move lower
Sl Placement sl is above the EURO Session resistance and high of session
TP Placement TP is set at support created may 29
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 414.33
Amount Risked $ 4.17
Risked % 1.01%
$ Gained/Lost 12.93
% Gained/Lost of trade 310.07%
Gained/Lost % of account 3.12%
Happened pair was sold on the break of the support created during the EURO session. A strong move during the US and EURO overlap saw the pair rush lower, triggering entry. I reduced my risk and locked in gains before going to sleep during TOYOKO. The pair managed to stay under the resistance and then continued its move lower in EURO session. Pair hit the TP during the middle of the EURO session.
Improvements I had identified a strong trend on the H1 and the H4. Pair was very bearish due to the strong risk aversion and also the weak GBP on brexit. The entry was set during the overlap and the pair moved in the correct direction. It was good I reduced my risk I think because i locked in the gains while trying also to let it run. I grabbed over 3% on this trade. My analysis and execution was great.

Trade # 31
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-25
Time Set 5:57:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-25
Time Taken 6:14:00 AM
Session End TOYOKO
End Date 2018-10-25
Time End 11:41:00 PM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active -43398.00
Pair EUR/JPY
Daily Range 97
Pip SL 59.1
PIP TP 149.1
R/R Ratio 2.52
SL % DR 60.93%
Entry Price 128.10200
TP Price 126.61100
SL Price 128.69300
H4 duck price 129.24200
H1 duck price 128.48100
M5 duck price 128.13900
M5 Duck Entry below duck
Level taken explanation Entry is set to take on a move lower during the US and EUR session overlap support breathed. Pair is overall bearish as seen by h1 and H4 ducks. I think risk aversion will continue and this pair will head south during the upcoming US session
Sl Placement sl is above two FTL and two R levels as seen on chart
TP Placement TP is set at the top of a consolidation zone from August
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 414.33
Amount Risked $ 4.14
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 3.09
% Gained/Lost of trade 74.64%
Gained/Lost % of account 0.75%
Happened Pair was sold on a break of the minor support created during the US and EURO overlap. Risk aversion was strong and this pair rushed lower. I reduced risk on this pair during TOYOKO before going to sleep to lock in gains. The pair made a tiny move higher hitting the ADL SL before running way lower.
Improvements Definitely a strong downtrend lower and I think that the entry was good. My analysis was correct on the risk aversion. What went a bit wrong with this trade was the ADJ SL. I locked in the gains which isn’t really a bad idea. Unfortunately the pair just barley touched the SL before heading further downwards. I did get gains on this pair but it would have been nice to get more if that ADJ SL wasn’t hit. Its always the same issue though, try to let it run for more but also try to reduce the risk, sometimes this is what occurs.

Trade # 32
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-25
Time Set 6:03:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-25
Time Taken 6:24:00 AM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-26
Time End 12:07:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair EUR/USD
Daily Range 109
Pip SL 32.3
PIP TP 77.7
R/R Ratio 2.41
SL % DR 29.63%
Entry Price 1.14041
TP Price 1.13264
SL Price 1.14364
H4 duck price 1.15007
H1 duck price 1.14100
M5 duck price 1.00000
M5 Duck Strong slope, entry below duck
Level taken explanation Entry is below the support form the US and EURO session overlap. Pair is very bearish as seen by h1 and H4 charts. I think this retracement will be sold off during the US session and the pair is going to move lower. The USD has been stronger than the EUR recently and i suspect the pair will continue in direction of the trend during the US session
Sl Placement SL is above the EUR and US session overlap high
TP Placement TP is set at support created in August
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 414.33
Amount Risked $ 4.14
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 3.43
% Gained/Lost of trade 82.85%
Gained/Lost % of account 0.83%
Happened Pair was sold at a break of the overlap support. Pair ran lower on heavy risk aversion in the stock market. I think locked in my gains buy moving the SL to a but above the TOYOKO session highs before sleeping. Pair hit the ADJ SL before launching lower.
Improvements I had identified a good slope on the H4 and the H1. H4 slope had just begun but the pair was bearish. The entry was good and my analysis of the risk aversion was also good. It would have been nice to get a larger gain on this trade but the derisking was probably a good idea. Its temping to let them run but at the same time difficult to not give up the gains back to the market.

Trade # 33
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-25
Time Set 8:37:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-25
Time Taken 8:37:00 PM
Session End TOYOKO
End Date 2018-10-26
Time End 11:23:00 PM
Long/Short
Taken At Market Y
Days Active 0.00
Pair CHF/JPY
Daily Range 88
Pip SL 24
PIP TP 24
R/R Ratio 1.00
SL % DR 27.27%
Entry Price 112.25000
TP Price 112.01000
SL Price 112.49500
H4 duck price 112.85500
H1 duck price 112.65900
M5 duck price 112.35000
M5 Duck Strong slope, entry below duck
Level taken explanation Entry is below the low of TOYOKO support level. I took this at market but it was a set up that I was watching for an hour or so. I left to make supper and when I came back the move had started. SO I took the trade at market. This might have been a proper time to take AM> Trend is lower on all time frames and the pair is very bearish. Trying to sell i lower with the TP at the support
Sl Placement SL is above the no session and TOYOKO high, also the two FTLs, one created from US to TYOKO session.
TP Placement TP is set at the support level at 111.992
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 427.38
Amount Risked $ 4.31
Risked % 1.01%
$ Gained/Lost 0.05
% Gained/Lost of trade 1.16%
Gained/Lost % of account 0.01%
Happened I sold this At market but as my start of trade notes show, I was watching the price level during TOYOKO. Pair ran lower as anticipated but made two more attempts at the entry before finally heading further south in the EIRP session. I reduced my risk to 0 after the first run at the entry and moved my TP way lower. Pair barley hit the BE and hesitated there for an hour before moving sharply lower. I ended up with a breakeven when i could have had significantly more pips.
Improvements The trade was solid. The ducks were all aligned and it was a strong trend lower. Risk aversion was strong and this pair was feeling the stock markets pain. I did try to move the TP and try and grab the extra pips after the fist failed attempt at 111.992. Its a shame the pair hit the SL because it would have been a sweet gain. Its always the same issue though, try to reduce risk but also let it run.

Trade # 34
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-26
Time Set 5:58:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-26
Time Taken 5:59:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-26
Time End 8:36:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair EUR/AUD
Daily Range 97
Pip SL 36
PIP TP 47.3
R/R Ratio 1.31
SL % DR 37.11%
Entry Price 1.61107
TP Price 1.60625
SL Price 1.61468
H4 duck price 1.61702
H1 duck price 1.61134
M5 duck price 1.61497
H1 Duck Bit of a wavy duck, but definitely pointing lower
M5 Duck Sloping duck, entry below it.
Level taken explanation Pair is bearish on all charts. The price is below the duck, the pair rallied in TOYOKO session and I think the pair will return to the US lows that were made the previous trading day. Entry is in direction of the overall trend on the break of the support made in the middle of the EURO session
Sl Placement SL is above the swing high at 1.61429
TP Placement TP is at the lows of the previous US session.
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 446.56
Amount Risked $ 4.46
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 4.7
% Gained/Lost of trade 105.38%
Gained/Lost % of account 1.05%
Happened I sold this after the market had made a retracement higher from risk aversion in the TOYOKO session. The pair made a swing low in the EURO session that I sold the break of. Pair fell and I locked in gains and moved the TP lower. The pair hit the ADJ SL before moving a bit lower to the ADJ TP.
Improvements Well all ducks were aligned, there was a downtrend on the H4 and the H1. Pair had just made a retracement so there was room to run lower. My entry was good and at a level in line with my trading system. I think it was good that I locked in the gains and tried to let it run. All in all this was a good trade that worked out for me, not much on which to improve that i can see.

Trade # 35
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-26
Time Set 6:05:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-26
Time Taken 6:09:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-26
Time End 8:37:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/AUD
Daily Range 173
Pip SL 44.6
PIP TP 109.8
R/R Ratio 2.46
SL % DR 25.78%
Entry Price 1.81705
TP Price 1.72152
SL Price 1.80608
H4 duck price 1.83401
H1 duck price 1.82021
M5 duck price 1.82028
H4 Duck Strong Sloping downtrend, entry below duck
H1 Duck Strong Sloping downtrend, entry below duck
M5 Duck Strong Sloping downtrend, entry below duck
Level taken explanation Wanted to take this trade at the 1.81573 level but somehow it took at 1.81705. Must have done something wrong or it could have been the spread. Pair is bearish on all ducks. Entry was supposed to be at the swing low of 1.81647 in direction of the trend. The pair rallied over the TOYOKO session and logic is that it will return to its lows during the US session after consolidating in the EURO session.
Sl Placement SL is above the swing high made a t1.82042
TP Placement TP is set at the low of the previous US Session on Oct 25th 2018
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 446.56
Amount Risked $ 4.46
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 6.15
% Gained/Lost of trade 137.89%
Gained/Lost % of account 1.38%
Happened I sold this after the market had made a retracement higher from risk aversion in the TOYOKO session. The pair made a swing low in the EURO session that I sold the break of. Pair fell and I locked in gains and moved the TP lower. The pair hit the ADJ SL before moving a bit lower to the ADJ TP.
Improvements All ducks were aligned, there was a downtrend on the H4 and the H1. Pair had just made a retracement so there was room to run lower. My entry was good and at a level in line with my trading system. I think it was good that I locked in the gains and tried to let it run. All in all this was a good trade that worked out for me, not much on which to improve that i can see. However something did go wrong on the entry and the pair wasn’t sold at the correct level. It ended up not being too significant of a deal but it is important that i pay close attention to ensure i key my orders correctly.

Trade # 36
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-26
Time Set 6:08:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-26
Time Taken 6:32:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-26
Time End 9:14:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair CAD/JPY
Daily Range 83
Pip SL 31.4
PIP TP 51.8
R/R Ratio 1.65
SL % DR 37.83%
Entry Price 85.12900
TP Price 84.61100
SL Price 85.44300
H4 duck price 0.86054
H1 duck price 0.85930
M5 duck price 0.85204
H4 Duck Strong Sloping downtrend after some consolidation, entry below duck
H1 Duck Pair has resumed its slope lower after consolidation
M5 Duck Entry below the duck
Level taken explanation Order set to triggered on a break of the support created at 85.155. Pair is bearish on all charts and I think that the pair will move lower after some consolidation in the EURO session
Sl Placement SL is above the swing high and resistance at 85.298
TP Placement TP is set at 84.611 which is minor support
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 446.56
Amount Risked $ 4.46
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -2.5
% Gained/Lost of trade -56.05%
Gained/Lost % of account -0.56%
Happened Sold this pair on the beak of the minor support at 85.149. pair did move lower sharply but then the stock market bottomed out and rallied. This pair followed the stock market and risk taking sent it higher, I closed it out half way way to the SL because i felt the sentiment had shifted. Pair then proceeded to hit the SL.
Improvements The ducks were all aligned and the pair did head lower. The H1 slope was kind of fresh but I still think it was a valid signal after a period of consolidation. What did this trade in is the switch of risk sentiment that occurred from the stock market. One way to do better might have been to derisk but its a tough one.

Trade # 37
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-26
Time Set 6:34:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-26
Time Taken 6:35:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-26
Time End 9:12:00 AM
Long/Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair EUR/JPY
Daily Range 97
Pip SL 33
PIP TP 48.1
R/R Ratio 1.46
SL % DR 34.02%
Entry Price 127.09200
TP Price 126.61100
SL Price 127.42200
H4 duck price 128.98300
H1 duck price 127.96100
M5 duck price 127.15900
H4 Duck Strong Sloping downtrend, entry below duck
H1 Duck Strong Sloping downtrend, entry below duck
M5 Duck Strong Sloping downtrend, entry below duck
Level taken explanation Was watching this price level for half an hour or so. Set my order as the pair was breaking the support made at 127.144. All ducks are aligned and the pair is very bearish. Thinking the pair will sell off throughout the US session
Sl Placement sl is above the swing high created at 127.321
TP Placement TP is set at the top of the consolidation range at 126.611
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 446.56
Amount Risked $ 4.46
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.5
% Gained/Lost of trade -100.90%
Gained/Lost % of account -1.01%
Happened Sold this pair on the minor support break from swing created in the EURO session. Pair did go lower and came so close to the TP but a reversal on the US stocks saw is sentient switch and this pair move much higher. Pair ended up hitting the SL.
Improvements All ducks were aligned and trending lower with this trade. The pair was sold at a level that was a minor support break during a period of volatility with both US and EURO open. It’s a shame it didn’t hit the TP but most of this trade was a good idea. Shame about the reversal cause of the stock market. I guess one thing i could done better would be to derisk but it would have been hard to do

Overall this week was positive. It started out rough and I experienced more losses bringing my account down as low as a 7.92% loss. However it was made back near the end of the week when I was able to profit off the heavy risk aversion that was occurring. I was a bit heavy on the trades last week with a total of 25 set and 22 taken. Current balance is 450.38 which is .38 more than initially.

Week Start End Change Change % Trades set Trades Taken
1 449.22 438.84 -$ 10.38 -2.31% 11 8
Week Start End Change Change % Trades set Trades Taken
2 438.84 450.38 $ 11.54 2.63% 25 22

This coming trading week will be a bit short for me because I am going to Vietnam for 2.5 weeks. It’s going to be a good break from all the stuff I do in real life. I will not be trading and will only be following the news while I am traveling. It is going to be very interesting to see the market operate in different hours than I am used to.

Kind of like taking notes in class. I read a study (or was it a book) recently that students who handwrite their notes are able to retain the information and perform well in tests vs. those who take notes using their laptops. It’s the effort there that makes it stick!

1 Like

Todays results 2018-10-29. Total of 4 trades were taken and closed. Trade 38 SHORT EUR/JPY was stopped. Trade 39 SHORT GBP/JPY was stopped. Trade 40 SHORT AUD/JPY was stopped. Also trade 46 SHORT GBP/JPY was cancelled due to NSF. Total loss of around 1.5% due to the risk taking that occurred in the stock market.

Trade # 38
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-28
Time Set 6:38:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-28
Time Taken 6:38:00 PM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-29
Time End 3:10:00 PM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market Y
Days Active 0.00
Pair EUR/JPY
Daily Range 97
Pip SL 41.2
PIP TP 74
R/R Ratio 1.80
SL % DR 42.47%
Entry Price 127.38700
TP Price 126.64700
SL Price 127.79900
H4 duck price 128.89100
H1 duck price 127.72400
M5 duck price 127.53800
Level taken explanation Taking this position at a break of the support created by no session. Pair is making new lows of the week and the trade is in line with the system. All ducks are aligned. Pair is breaking lower in direction of the trend
Sl Placement sl is above the TOYOKO high at 127.650 and also the previous US session
TP Placement TP is set at US session low
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 450.38
Amount Risked $ 4.50
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.5
Happened This pair was sold on the break of the no session support. Risk taking prevailed though and the pair ran higher into the SL.
Improvements There was a strong downtrend on the H1 and the H4 as seen by the H1 and the H4 ducks. The pair made the failed attempt on the break lower of the no session support in direction of the trend but it got reversed due to the risk taking. I still think this is a good trade though and would take it again. The pair was in a strong downtrend and there was some good resistance ahead of the SL.

Trade # 39
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-28
Time Set 6:46:00 PM
Date Taken 2018-10-29
Time Taken 1:59:00 AM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-29
Time End 3:23:00 AM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/JPY
Daily Range 172
Pip SL 58.6
PIP TP 77.5
R/R Ratio 1.32
SL % DR 34.07%
Entry Price 143.38200
TP Price 142.60700
SL Price 143.96900
H4 duck price 146.10200
H1 duck price 144.11300
M5 duck price 143.55900
M5 Duck Entry below the duck.
Level taken explanation Selling this pair at a break of the support from no session. A hit of this price would be a new low for the week. The trend is really strong downwards and I suspect it will continue. Risk aversion is the dominant theme in the market right now
Sl Placement SL is above the TOYOKO high of this session and last US session high
TP Placement TP is set at some support created September 5th
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 450.38
Amount Risked $ 4.50
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.9
% Gained/Lost of trade -108.89%
Gained/Lost % of account -1.09%
Happened Order was set to take on the break of the TOYOKO session lows. Pair hi the entry during EURO but instead spiked higher on risk taking and hit the SL.
Improvements Very strong downtrend as seen by H1 and the H4 sloping ducks. The reason that this got stopped was the risk taking instead of the risk aversion. There was some good resistance ahead of the SL, the FTL and the resistance at 143.948 was there. I would take this trade again i think. It was in line with my system and there was a very strong downtrend i tried to sell into.

Trade # 40
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-28
Time Set 7:00:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-28
Time Taken 7:10:00 PM
Session End TOYOKO
End Date 2018-10-28
Time End 10:18:00 PM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair AUD/JPY
Daily Range 82
Pip SL 33.8
PIP TP 55.3
R/R Ratio 1.64
SL % DR 41.22%
Entry Price 79.23400
TP Price 78.68100
SL Price 79.57200
H4 duck price 79.80600
H1 duck price 79.29600
M5 duck price 0.79367
Level taken explanation Selling at a level that is the break of the no session support. I was a bit late to the move so my order is at the same place it otherwise would have been on the break of the no session lows. All the ducks are aligned and the trend is down.
Sl Placement SL is above the TOYOKO session and the US session highs
TP Placement TP is set at support
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 450.38
Amount Risked $ 4.50
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.49
% Gained/Lost of trade -99.78%
Happened Pair was triggered during the TOYOKO session. Almost immediately ran higher and then ran into the SL during TOYOKO. EURO saw the price move higher also and it wasn’t till the following US Session that price returned on the move lower.
Improvements I was a bit late to take this trade but I was watching the level before the entry had occurred. The trend was down on both the H1 and the H4 duck though and was inline with the 3 ducks system. There was risk taking instead of aversion which is what made this trade become stopped. I would probably take it again though, there was a good bit of resistance before the SL and not as much support before the TP.

Trade # 46
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-29
Time Set 6:53:00 AM
Session Triggered
Date Taken
Time Taken
Session End
End Date
Time End
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/JPY
Daily Range 172
Pip SL 54.9
PIP TP 99.3
R/R Ratio 1.81
SL % DR 31.92%
Entry Price 142.87300
TP Price 142.88000
SL Price 144.42200
H4 duck price 145.94600
H1 duck price 143.92000
M5 duck price 143.98300
M5 Duck Entry below the duck and the swing support at 143.948 of near the end of the EURO session
Level taken explanation Selling the break of the swing support in director of the overall downtrend. All ducks are aligned and a break of the swing support would mean the pair is returning to bearish.
Sl Placement SL is above the swing resistance at 144.422 and the EURO session high
TP Placement TP is at swing support from the 26th of Oct.
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 436.88
Amount Risked $ 4.36
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost
% Gained/Lost of trade 0.00%
Happened Trade was cancelled NSF. Resources tied up on other trades.
Improvements

Results from 2018-10-30. Well today was a great day for my system. Account is at new highs with nice gains, for now…. Heavy on the trades but also heavy on the gains today. Trade 41 GBP/NZD was a massive win because I moved my TP before sleeping. Trade 42 GBP/CHF was another gain. Trade 43 GBP/USD was a good gain but it could have been more. Trade 44 USD/CAD ended up being stopped for a small gain, this trade didn’t really work out well. Trade 45 USD/CHF was a win, finally for this pair. Trade 47 EUR/NZD was a good gain. Trade 48 NZD/CHF was also a gain. Trade 49 NZD/CAD was stopped at break even. Solid day for the system, guess some days the market moves in your favour and some days it does not.

Trade # 41
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-28
Time Set 7:07:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-28
Time Taken 9:55:00 PM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 4:04:00 AM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/NZD
Daily Range 187
Pip SL 57.3
PIP TP 89.1
R/R Ratio 1.55
SL % DR 30.64%
Entry Price 1.96354
TP Price 1.95463
SL Price 1.96927
H4 duck price 1.98562
H1 duck price 1.97181
M5 duck price 1.96611
Level taken explanation Selling at a break of the TOYOKO Session lower in direction of the trend. All the ducks are aligned and the trend is strongly lower. Thinking the pair will continue its move lower during the EURO session
Sl Placement SL is above TOYOKO high as well as some resistance from the previous US session
TP Placement TP is set at the support created Sept 21
Fundamental
Risks
Updates 2018-10-29 TOYOKO session, locked in gains and moved the TP further
Account Balance 450.38
Amount Risked $ 4.50
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 14.1
% Gained/Lost of trade 313.33%
Gained/Lost % of account 3.13%
Happened Sold this in a strong trend on the break of TOYOKO. Pair ran lower and then stalled over the next day, it was unable to pass 1.96381 which was the resistance I had identified. It wasn’t until the following day that the TOYOKO and EURO session moved this pair lower. Before sleeping during the TOYOKO session i locked in gains and also moved the TP lower down. When i work up during the EURO and US overlap the pair had hit the TP.
Improvements This was a very strong trend that I sold into. The entry was good, it was during TOYOKO which I have been trying to stay away from but it was in line with the 3 ducks system. The real winner on this trade was locking in the gains at 1.95769 which is the orange line and also moving the TP lower. I grabbed way more pips this way while also having my risk covered. the pair did continue to move lower which would have been nice to get even more but the TP was hit while i was sleeping so there is not much I can do about that. All in all great job on this trade

Trade # 42
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-28
Time Set 6:25:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-29
Time Taken 7:23:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 6:31:00 AM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/CHF
Daily Range 119
Pip SL 36.1
PIP TP 76.2
R/R Ratio 2.11
SL % DR 30.34%
Entry Price 1.28148
TP Price 1.27386
SL Price 1.28509
H4 duck price 1.29361
H1 duck price 1.28223
M5 duck price 1.28207
Level taken explanation Selling this pair at a level that is a small swing support break during the no session. Pair is extremely bearish and I think the trend is set to continue. Entry is aligned with all 3 ducks.
Sl Placement sl is above the FTL and the Resistance level at 1.28325
TP Placement TP is set at swing support created October 2nd
Fundamental
Risks
Updates 2018-10-29 US session, modified the entry levels
Account Balance 450.38
Amount Risked $ 4.50
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 4.27
% Gained/Lost of trade 94.89%
Gained/Lost % of account 0.95%
Happened original entry was not triggered during the EURO session. I had moved the entry to take on the break of the EURO consolidation. The pair did break the consolidation lower in direction of the trend but the pair rallied instead, stalling at the resistance near 1.28325. The pair proceeded to fall during the EURO session and ran way lower. I locked in gains and hit pair hit the ADJ SL for a gain before almost spiking to the entry.
Improvements The original entry didn’t work out but i was still eager to sell this pair both the H1 and the H4 trend were strong. MY SL was placed strategically since I did not get stopped out on the move the following TOYOKO session October 30th. I do think locking in the gains on this trade was the right thing to do because i have to be careful i don’t give all my gains back to the market. Overall i would say i did well on this trade, i wasn’t greedy with my SL and i was careful about protecting my gains.

Trade # 43
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-29
Time Set 6:00:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-29
Time Taken 6:03:00 AM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 4:02:00 AM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/USD
Daily Range 139
Pip SL 42.4
PIP TP 66.7
R/R Ratio 1.57
SL % DR 30.50%
Entry Price 1.28125
TP Price 1.27459
SL Price 1.28550
H4 duck price 1.29942
H1 duck price 1.28357
M5 duck price 1.28261
M5 Duck Entry below the duck.
Level taken explanation Pair is set to sell on a break of the consolidation when volatility is expected to be large due to the EURO and US overlap. All ducks are bearish and the trend is lower.
Sl Placement SL is above the high of the EURO session at 1.29505
TP Placement TP is set near lows created on August 13th
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 436.88
Amount Risked $ 4.36
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 6.86
% Gained/Lost of trade 157.34%
Gained/Lost % of account 1.57%
Happened Sold the pair on a break of some minor consolidation during the US and TOYOKO overlap. Pair went sideways mostly for a day and the following EURO session the pair ran lower in direction of the trend and hit the TP while I was sleeping.
Improvements This pair had a good strong downtrend on H4 and the H1 when I sold. It was in line with the system and my SL was not too greedy, it was placed at a good level above the spike that offered during that EURO session. Pair did run lower although it did take an extra day. This is the kind of pair i would have tried to move my TP lower on but the TP was hit during the time i was sleeping. overall i would say this was a solid trade, would have been nice to get more gains though.

Trade # 44
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-29
Time Set 6:03:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-29
Time Taken 6:51:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 11:50:00 AM
Long/Short Long
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair USD/CAD
Daily Range 110
Pip SL 35.3
PIP TP 88.2
R/R Ratio 2.50
SL % DR 32.09%
Entry Price 1.31159
TP Price 1.32041
SL Price 1.30806
H4 duck price 1.30571
H1 duck price 1.30872
M5 duck price 1.30949
H4 Duck Strong slope higher entry above the duck
H1 Duck Strong slope higher entry above the duck
M5 Duck Entry above the duck and EURO session high
Level taken explanation Entry is set to buy on a break of the resistance created in the previous EURO session. Pair is bullish as seen by H1 and H4 ducks. Thinking a break of the days resistance will be a bullish move in direction of the trend
Sl Placement sl is below the EURO low
TP Placement T is set at resistance created on Sept 10
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 436.88
Amount Risked $ 4.36
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 2.04
% Gained/Lost of trade 46.79%
Gained/Lost % of account 0.47%
Happened Bought the pair on a break of the EURO session high Oct 29th. Pair ran higher and then stalled, traded sideways for a day before heading higher risk taking in commodities. I ended up locking in gains ahead of the CAD news near the end of the US session. Pair fell lower and hit the ADJ SL taking a smaller gain then continued to move back past entry.
Improvements There was a strong trend on H1 and the H4 when buying. I was thinking that the pair was going to hold above the rising channel bottom but it did not. My SL wasn’t greedy though and I think it was good that I was able to lock in gains ahead of the news. It shows i was paying attention to the news and not simply hoping the trade would work out. At this point the H1 duck is no longer bullish so there is no reason to be in the trade anyways

Trade # 45
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-29
Time Set 6:20:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-29
Time Taken 7:15:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 10:24:00 AM
Long/Short Long
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair USD/CHF
Daily Range 75
Pip SL 28.2
PIP TP 37
R/R Ratio 1.31
SL % DR 37.60%
Entry Price 1.00098
TP Price 1.00468
SL Price 0.99816
H4 duck price 0.99545
H1 duck price 0.99892
M5 duck price 0.99961
M5 Duck Entry above duck and EURO high
Level taken explanation Buying on a break of the EURO session resistance created around 1.00075. H1 and H4 ducks are trending upwards nicely. Pair is bullish and I am thinking a break of the EURO high will be a move in direction of the overall trend.
Sl Placement SL is below the RTL and also the swing support in the middle of the EURO session
TP Placement TP is set at resistance from May and July.
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 436.88
Amount Risked $ 4.36
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 5.36
% Gained/Lost of trade 122.94%
Gained/Lost % of account 1.23%
Happened Bought this pair on the break of the EURO session higher October 29th during the overlap of the US session. Pair went mostly sideways for a day before the following US session moving much higher on risk taking in the markets and a strong USD. Moved the TP higher and ended up closing the trade after seeing the double top on the M5 charts at the 1.00494 range.
Improvements There was a good trend on the H4 and H1, the area I bought which was the break of the EURO session high was a solid trade idea. The SL was not greedy and had the RTL as protection. I think the management of trade was good since I moved the TP higher but also didn’t want to give all my gains back. Overall id say a good job on this trade.

Trade # 47
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-29
Time Set 6:39:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-29
Time Taken 6:39:00 PM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 8:14:00 AM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market Y
Days Active 0.00
Pair EUR/NZD
Daily Range 109
Pip SL 80
PIP TP 80
R/R Ratio 1
SL % DR 73.39%
Entry Price 1.74056
TP Price 1.73250
SL Price 1.74850
H4 duck price 1.74910
H1 duck price 1.74578
M5 duck price 1.74261
H1 Duck Pair is resuming the slope lower, entry below duck
M5 Duck Strong slope lower, entry below the duck
Level taken explanation Selling this pair at market. I am a bit late to the break of the no session support but have sold at a level that is a consolidation break from a previous 5 minute swing. Pair is very bearish on H4 and I think the pair is set to resume a downtrend.
Sl Placement SL is above the previous TOYOKO session high
TP Placement TP is set at minor support from August 20th
Fundamental
Risks
Updates 2018-10-30 US session, locked in the gains and moved the TP further
Account Balance 436.89
Amount Risked $ 4.36
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 4.69
% Gained/Lost of trade 107.57%
Gained/Lost % of account 1.07%
Happened Sold this pair into a strong downtrend as seen on H1 and the H4 charts. Pair was sold a bit late of the no session break during TOYOKO. However the pair kept running lower and the following US session I locked in the gains and also moved my TP lower to try to get extra. Pair hit the ADJ SL and went sideways for the rest of the session.
Improvements I was definitely a bit late on the entry. There was a good downtrend though and the pair did continue lower. I think the SL was placed at a good level and I was not being greedy. The management was good with moving the TP and at the same time locking in gains. Don’t want to give it all back to the market.

Trade # 48
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-30
Time Set 5:04:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-30
Time Taken 5:09:00 AM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 9:21:00 AM
Long/Short Long
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair NZD/CHF
Daily Range 56
Pip SL 18.2
PIP TP 33.5
R/R Ratio 1.840659341
SL % DR 32.50%
Entry Price 0.65659
TP Price 0.65994
SL Price 0.65477
H4 duck price 0.85253
H1 duck price 0.65217
M5 duck price 0.65608
M5 Duck Entry above the duck
Level taken explanation Buying the pair on the break of some swing support at .65641 that was created during the EURO session. Pair is overall bullish as seen by H1 and H4 sloping ducks. There is a RTL which the pair is following upwards also. NZD been strong recent ally on what is said to be trump talks about china.
Sl Placement SL Is below the RTL and also the swing support in the EURO session
TP Placement TP is set at the identified resistance from August 21st
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 457.87
Amount Risked $ 4.58
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 4.4
% Gained/Lost of trade 96.07%
Gained/Lost % of account 0.96%
Happened Bought this pair on the the resistance break during the start of the EURO US overlap. Strong trend on the H1 and the H4. Pair ran sharply higher on risk taking and I moved my TP higher. Also locked in gains. Pair then bounced off the resistance I had identified at .66030 and fell to the ADJ SL.
Improvements This was a strong trend I bought into and a good level to sell, the RTL I noticed was really pushing the pair higher. Moving that higher was probably a bad idea since I ended up giving up some of the gains I would have had. Either way the pair did do most of what i though it would and overall the trade was solid. I think the entry was good and the analysis was great.

Trade # 49
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-30
Time Set 5:16:00 AM
Date Taken 2018-10-30
Time Taken 5:22:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 11:51:00 AM
Long/Short Long
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair NZD/CAD
Daily Range 78
Pip SL 30.8
PIP TP 57.4
R/R Ratio 1.863636364
SL % DR 39.49%
Entry Price 0.86006
TP Price 0.86580
SL Price 0.85698
H4 duck price 0.85556
H1 duck price 0.85515
M5 duck price 0.85851
M5 Duck Strong slope higher entry above the duck
Level taken explanation Buying this pair on a break of the resistance I identified at .8600 and the high of the days TOYOKO session. Pair is bullish as seen by H1 and the H4 ducks. Looking to go long on a move past the TOYOKO resistance in direction of the overall trend. Pair seems to be following up a RTL also.
Sl Placement SL is below the RTL and also the swing support from the days EURO session
TP Placement TP Is set at resistance from October 19th
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 457.87
Amount Risked $ 4.58
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost 0.19
% Gained/Lost of trade 4.15%
Gained/Lost % of account 0.04%
Happened Bought this pair on break of the TOYOKO highs during the EURO US overlap. Pair ran way higher but then stalled during the US session. I derisked due to the CAD news upcoming at end of the US session. Pair hit the ADJ SL and I got a tiny gain on the trade.
Improvements The H4 trend was bullish but the slope wasn’t necessarily the strongest. The H1 was definitely bullish. The entry was at a good level and in line with my system. The pair stalled which was unfortunate but the moving of the SL to the breakeven was the right move on this trade. Overall this was a good trade with effective management.

Results from 2018-10-31. Lots of trades and lots of losses. A reversal of the previous day. The market just did not move my way. It could have been month end. Perhaps I made a big mistake taking trades in direction of the trend on the last day of the month. I have noted this in my journal and need to research it more. The GBP sure had a reversal of fortune and I was on the wrong side.

Trade 50 EUR/GBP full stop. Trade 51 GBP/AUD, trade 52 NZD/CAD and trade 53 EUR/NZD all stopped out. Trade 54 AUD/CHF was actually a gain due to the AUD move that happened the following day. Trade 55 GBP/USD a loss on the reversal in GBP. Trade 56 EUR/NZD again was a gain this time. Trade 57 GBP/CAD all stopped out for a full loss. Trade 58 GBP/NZD was not triggered and I cancelled it. Check it out.

Trade # 50
Session Set NEW YORK
Date Set 2018-10-30
Time Set 5:35:00 AM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-30
Time Taken 6:01:00 AM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 5:05:00 AM
Long/Short Long
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair EUR/GBP
Daily Range 79
Pip SL 40
PIP TP 40
R/R Ratio 1
SL % DR 50.63%
Entry Price 0.89154
TP Price 0.89554
SL Price 0.88751
H4 duck price 0.88326
H1 duck price 0.88824
M5 duck price 0.89041
M5 Duck Strong slope higher entry above the duck
Level taken explanation Buying this pair ion a break of the resistance made in the EURO session. The pair is very bullish as seen buy the H1 and the H4 ducks. Pair has broken out of the top of the rising channel which was a level I was hesitant to buy under. Now that it is free from the channel this is a bullish pair and i am interesting in going long
Sl Placement SL is back in the channel and below the TOYOKO lows of the day
TP Placement TP is set same as SL without much other thought
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 457.87
Amount Risked $ 4.58
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.59
% Gained/Lost of trade -100.22%
Happened Bought this pair on the break of the EURO session highs during the overlap. Pair did move higher but then stalled and went sideways for the TOYOKO session. Pair proceeded to give back all gains and hit the SL on a huge move lower during the EURO session
Improvements I figured the pair would have a more difficult time breaking back into the rising channel then it did. The trend was higher on the H1 and the H4 . Baby pips cites the wonky price action that occurred in the London session as being due to month end flows. baby pips also suggests the GBP found strength on short covering or pre-emptive positioning. Either way i think the entry ion this trade was valid and the trend strong. Surprised it had such an easy time getting back into the rising channel

Trade # 51
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-30
Time Set 10:05:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-30
Time Taken 10:40:00 PM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 1:00:00 AM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair GBP/AUD
Daily Range 173
Pip SL 47
PIP TP 57.7
R/R Ratio 1.227659574
SL % DR 27.17%
Entry Price 1.79232
TP Price 1.78655
SL Price 1.79702
H4 duck price 1.82244
H1 duck price 0.80318
M5 duck price 0.79311
M5 Duck Entry below the duck and the swing support at 1.79253 created in the TOYOKO session.
Level taken explanation Selling this pair at a break of the support created in the TOYOKO session. Pair is very bearish as seen but the H4 and the H1 charts. Thinking the pair will hit the entry in line with all 3 ducks and run back in direction of the trend to the lows of the previous days US session
Sl Placement SL is above the TOYOKO high and the channel bottom which started Oct 8th 2018.
TP Placement TP is set at the support from the US session of the previous day
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 478.80
Amount Risked $ 4.78
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.78
Happened Bought this in a strong downtrend on a break of the TOYOKO session support. The pair rallied during the EURO session instead of falling and it hit the SL.
Improvements There was a strong downtrend and the H1 and H4 were sloping, no issues there. Baby pips cites the wonky price action that occurred in the EURO session as being due to month end flows. babypips also suggests the GBP found strength on short covering or pre-emptive positioning. Either way i think the entry ion this trade was valid and the trend strong. This is a tough one because it does not look like a bad trade the stock market even rallied so i figured there would have been risk flows pushing this pair positive.

Trade # 52
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-30
Time Set 10:13:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-30
Time Taken 10:33:00 PM
Session End NEW YORK
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 8:14:00 AM
Long/Short Long
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair NZD/CAD
Daily Range 78
Pip SL 32
PIP TP 56.9
R/R Ratio 1.778125
SL % DR 41.03%
Entry Price 0.86018
TP Price 0.86587
SL Price 0.85698
H4 duck price 0.85631
H1 duck price 0.85761
M5 duck price 0.85933
H4 Duck Sloping higher, entry above the duck
M5 Duck Entry above the duck and a swing resistance in the middle of the TOYOKO session at .85984
Level taken explanation Buying the pair on the break of the swing resistance which is at .85984 in the middle of the TOYOKO session. Pair is bullish as seen by the H1 and the H4 ducks. There is a RTL which the pair seems to be following upwards. Thinking the pair is going to return to the highs from October 19th
Sl Placement SL is below the RTL which started on Oct 24 and lots below the TOYOKO sessions lows
TP Placement TP is set at the resistance from Oct 19
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 478.80
Amount Risked $ 4.78
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.77
% Gained/Lost of trade -99.79%
Happened Bought this pair at the break of the swing resistance at .85992 on Oct 31 4:55. The pair hit the entry and then fell, hit the SL during the next US session. Pair then ran higher the next day in direction of the trend.
Improvements Look like my timing was off by 1 day. Pair had a good trend and the entry was above the ducks. I was thinking the price would stay above the rising TL but it instead broke lower. I guess a wider SL would have not seen this pair stepped and instead would have probably been a gain. Other than that i guess the H4 trend could have been stronger sloping but it too bad.

Trade # 53
Session Set TOYOKO
Date Set 2018-10-30
Time Set 10:30:00 PM
Session Triggered TOYOKO
Date Taken 2018-10-30
Time Taken 10:40:00 PM
Session End EUROPEAN
End Date 2018-10-30
Time End 12:58:00 AM
Long/Short Short
Taken At Market N
Days Active 0.00
Pair EUR/NZD
Daily Range 109
Pip SL 34.9
PIP TP 74.4
R/R Ratio 2.131805158
SL % DR 32.02%
Entry Price 1.73142
TP Price 1.72398
SL Price 1.73491
H4 duck price 0.74613
H1 duck price 0.73881
M5 duck price 0.73198
M5 Duck After a retracement, the entry is set to break of the consolidation in TOYOKO under the duck.
Level taken explanation Selling this pair on the break on the consolidation at 1.73206 in the TOYOKO session. Pair is very bearish on the H4 and the H1. Pair has bounced off a FTL which started Oct 26th. Pair retraced and I think is poised to run lower in direction of the trend
Sl Placement SL is above the TOYOKO high and the FTL
TP Placement TP is set at support from August 17th
Fundamental
Risks
Updates
Account Balance 478.80
Amount Risked $ 4.78
Risked % 1.00%
$ Gained/Lost -4.77
% Gained/Lost of trade -99.79%
Happened Sold this pair in a strong downtrend on the break of consolidation in the TYOOKO session. Instead of the pair running in the direction of the trend it ran higher and hit the SL during the EURO session despite risk vibes.
Improvements The trend was strong as seen by H1 and H4 ducks. Pair was overall bearish. The move higher was odd since there were strong risk flows over the EURO session. Babypips cited end of month flows for the wonky price action. Either way the trend was a strong one that i was selling into. The entry was under the duck. The pair easily could have gone lower in direction of the trend so its a tough one

Session Set 54
Date Set TOYOKO
Time Set 2018-10-30
Session Triggered 10:38:00 PM
Date Taken TOYOKO
Time Taken 2018-10-30
Session End 10:53:00 PM
End Date TOYOKO
Time End 2018-10-31
Taken At Market 7:30:00 PM
Days Active Long
Pair N
Daily Range 1.00
Pip SL AUD/CHF
PIP TP 53
R/R Ratio 21.8
SL % DR 23.6
Entry Price 1.082568807
TP Price 41.13%
SL Price 0.71272
H4 duck price 0.71508
H1 duck price 0.71054
M5 duck price 0.70759
H4 Duck 0.70983
H1 Duck 0.71210
M5 Duck Sloping higher, entry above the duck
Level taken explanation Strong slope higher entry above the duck
Sl Placement Entry is above the duck after a retracement in TOYOKO session
TP Placement Buying the break of the swing resistances in the TOYOKO session. Pair is bullish as seen by H1 and the H4 sloping ducks. Pair retraced from the highs made in US session and I think the pair is set to move higher back up to the resistance from previous trading day
Fundamental SL is below the TOYOKO lows and the RTL which is acting as strong support
Risks TP is set at the previous days highs
Updates
Account Balance
Amount Risked $
Risked % 478.80
$ Gained/Lost 4.78
% Gained/Lost of trade 1.00%
Gained/Lost % of account 5.24
Happened 109.62%
Improvements 1.09%
The pair was bought on a break of the resistance made during the TOYOKO session. Pair did not really move much and went sideways for the next day staying above the support at .71127. Pair then spike higher on good AUD trade data and hit the TP.
Both trends were in a good slope upwards. The entry was okay though since it was after a pullback from the highs on EURO US overlap Oct 30th. The SL was placed very well and not greedy and it allowed this trade to be a winner. It would have been nice to get more gains but the spike happened so quickly. Mostly a good job though.

Session Set 55
Date Set NEW YORK
Time Set 2018-10-31
Session Triggered 6:01:00 AM
Date Taken NEW YORK
Time Taken 2018-10-31
Session End 6:07:00 AM
End Date NEW YORK
Time End 2018-10-31
Taken At Market 8:27:00 AM
Days Active Short
Pair N
Daily Range 0.00
Pip SL GBP/USD
PIP TP 139
R/R Ratio 49.6
SL % DR 72.9
Entry Price 1.469758065
TP Price 35.68%
SL Price 1.27344
H4 duck price 1.26615
H1 duck price 1.27840
M5 duck price 1.29084
H4 Duck 1.27686
H1 Duck 1.27485
Level taken explanation Strong slope lower, entry below the duck
Sl Placement Entry is below the duck
TP Placement Pair is set to trade on a break of the consolidation zone that was made during the EURO session at 1.27389. Pair was consolidating before heading higher and has since broken down in direction of the trend. Thinking the pair is set to move lower and make new highs during the EURO US overlap and the US session. Pair is very bearish and the H4 is showing a bearish rejection candle.
Fundamental SL is above the highs of the EURO US overlap
Risks TP is set at support from August 15th
Updates
Account Balance
Amount Risked $
Risked % 464.64
$ Gained/Lost 4.64
Gained/Lost % of account -4.63
Happened -99.78%
Improvements -1.00%
Pair was sold on some minor consolidation break on the M5. during the EURO US overlap. Pair immediately ran higher and then hit the SL.
The trend was strong on the H1 and the H4. I however didn’t sell at the best level. A better level to sell would have been the break of the 1.27282 level. This would have been a better swing low and would have felt less forced. It also wouldn’t have been triggered and wouldn’t have been a loss.

Session Set 56
Date Set NEW YORK
Time Set 2018-10-31
Session Triggered 6:05:00 AM
Date Taken NEW YORK
Time Taken 2018-10-31
Session End 6:07:00 AM
End Date NEW YORK
Time End 2018-10-31
Taken At Market 10:31:00 AM
Days Active Short
Pair N
Daily Range 0.00
Pip SL EUR/NZD
PIP TP 109
R/R Ratio 42.4
SL % DR 78.2
Entry Price 1.844339623
TP Price 38.90%
SL Price 1.73180
H4 duck price 1.72398
H1 duck price 1.73604
M5 duck price 1.74552
H4 Duck 1.73714
H1 Duck 1.73409
Sl Placement Entry below the 5 minute duck
TP Placement Entry was supposed to be below the 5 minute wick support created on 2018-10-31 15:30 but it didn’t quite work out that way. Either way the pair is very bearish as seen by H1 an the H4. Thinking price is going to run in direction of the trend back lower and make some new lows.
Fundamental SL is above the swing support created during the EURO and US overlap
Risks TP is set in consolidation from Aug 17
Updates
Account Balance
Amount Risked $
Risked % 464.64
$ Gained/Lost 4.64
Gained/Lost % of account 4.67
Happened 100.65%
Improvements 1.01%
Pair was sold in direction of the overall trend. It was sold on some very minor support break and the pair ran higher to the SL.
First thing I can see wrong here was the entry. The pair did get triggered only 23 minutes after the order was set. Looking back it was a forced trade. It would have been better for my entry to be below the EURO low and maybe sell at 1.72995

Session Set 57
Date Set NEW YORK
Time Set 2018-10-31
Session Triggered 6:07:00 AM
Date Taken NEW YORK
Time Taken 2018-10-31
Session End 6:08:00 AM
End Date NEW YORK
Time End 2018-10-31
Taken At Market 8:27:00 AM
Days Active Short
Pair N
Daily Range 0.00
Pip SL GBP/CAD
PIP TP 164
R/R Ratio 63.3
SL % DR 106
Entry Price 1.674565561
TP Price 38.60%
SL Price 1.67228
H4 duck price 1.66168
H1 duck price 1.67861
M5 duck price 1.68991
H4 Duck 1.67533
H1 Duck 1.67377
Sl Placement Pair retraced and has since fallen, entry is under the duck
TP Placement Entry is set to take at the consolidation break that was created at 2018-10-31 14:00. Pair ran higher and has retraced, the CAD GDP news is out of the way and was overall positive. Thinking this pair is ready to head back lower in direction of the overall trend.
Fundamental SL is above the highs of the EURO and US overlap for the day
Risks TP is set at the strong support near 1.66119
Updates
Account Balance
Amount Risked $
Risked % 464.64
$ Gained/Lost 4.64
Gained/Lost % of account -4.7
Happened -101.29%
Improvements -1.01%
pair hit the entry, immediately ran higher and then hit the SL.
There was a strong downtrend on both the H1 and the H4 charts. Pair had made a retracement and looked to want to run lower. The entry was hit and it took off the other direction. The trade was in line with the ducks on all time frames. I am thinking that it could have been the profit taking flows that really messed this trade up. it is end of the month and so big player portfolio balancing could be occurring. I gue4ss the M5 entry could have been at a lower lever perhaps just below the 1.67145 level. Then this would not have been hit.

Session Set 58
Date Set NEW YORK
Time Set 2018-10-31
Session Triggered 6:10:00 AM
Date Taken
Time Taken
Session End
End Date
Time End
Taken At Market
Days Active Short
Pair N
Daily Range 0.00
Pip SL GBP/NZD
PIP TP 187
R/R Ratio 67.6
SL % DR 160.3
Entry Price 2.371301775
TP Price 36.15%
SL Price 1.95047
H4 duck price 1.93444
H1 duck price 1.95723
M5 duck price 1.97248
H4 Duck 1.95132
H1 Duck 1.95053
Sl Placement Entry is below the duck
TP Placement Pair is set to sell at the break of the support that was made in the EURO US overlap at 2018-10-31 15:15. The trend is very bearish on this pair as seen by H1 and the H4. I am thinking this pair has retraced and is ready to head back lower in direction of the overall trend.
Fundamental SL is above the EURO US overlap highs for the day and also the RTL
Risks TP is set at the lows of the previous days TOYOKO session at 1.93444
Updates
Account Balance
Amount Risked $
Risked % 464.64
$ Gained/Lost 4.64
Gained/Lost % of account
Happened 0.00%
Improvements 0.00%
Cancelled, never triggered.

1 Like

For anyone who is actually following this, this will probably be my last post for 2.5 weeks. Don’t worry i have not quit trading or died. In real life i am traveling to Vietnam for vacation. I will not be trading during this time as i will not be able to actively follow the markets. It going to be a good break. I have packed 3 e-books on Forex trading which i will be reading. I will miss trading but it will be a good break.

As for the account right now, another reversal of yesterday has been experienced. I was able to capitalize on the AUD move and have 3 trades currently in the market which i reduced risk and locked in gains before going to sleep during TOYOKO today. EURO saw them all rally even higher and all are in heavy profit. I am reducing risk again and trying to let them run. Account is at new highs but its unlikely i will have time to post them and do the week review until i get back.

Hi, this is a good system to try. I wanted to ask about your performance so far if I may? Are you profitable so far of this trading strategy?

Thanks