30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

usd/chf -60 minute-possible bearish gartley with a D above .9875.

Looks plausable, though I’d give caution. The 4hr is showing convergence at .9991

That doesn’t say that it will take a breather at the 1hr for a brief reversal.

I mentioned I’d post a bit on the eur/usd. We all are looking for the eur/usd to start going bearish, the question is when.

Now, I’m still optimistic in this outlook even with the current PRZ showing up on the 1hr time frame.

Attached is a 5-0 pattern I’ve been following since the 11th of November. My potential PRZ is the 50% of B-C which is the green line(PRZ is anywhere between B and D). Now with the majority of 5-0 patterns that I’ve been trading, my TP goal is C, SL will be sitting shy of B.

I’ve been riding this up from 1.2986 with a TP target at D (was pretty lucky to hit the C point within 20 pips of reversing toward the D point)

Please post your thoughts on this pattern failing or succeeding and good luck with your trades.

Here is another 5-0 pattern that is on target in the GBP/NZD 4hr time.

Again I’m looking for this to reach C for the TP. Any thoughts on this failing or succeding?

My broker feed is slightly different to yours… spike C point on my 5-0 outline.

In any case, I wouldn’t have traded it on your charts - the D point overshot the mark for me.

I see a rough bearish 5-0 and variation gartley in play now - it’s providing some resistance and may be a turning point to reaching your C target.

Yea, I’m not getting the same A point as far down as what your showing. I use FXCM and Oanda, trade on oanda, use the charts for FXCM with there MT2 and MT 4 platforms.

Also if your lines there are a 5-0 pattern, your B point must be past (in this case lower) then your X point. And B-C leg is the longest leg. Nevermind, i see your 5-0 pattern is the reverse of mine.

Acording to Stocastic and RSI there is a possible RP there, I actually closed out for 150 pips and put in another buy signal further down to take it back up to my C point.

LOL, good catch, was just about to post my chart again to confuse you. :smiley:

By the way, was my “A” spike visible in Oanda at all? Just curious…

Some nice patterns appearing again this week, heading into the pointy end of the year.

Wasn’t visable on any of my charts.

I agree, I’m seeing some good patterns in a number of pairs.
I missed my initial PRZ on the AUD/CAD by one pip on a 5-0 setup 4hr time frame, was out to dinner and it dropped 80 pips. Waiting now for a pull back before it continues on down.

This one performed exactly as planned. Price just passed the C point on the 5-0 pattern.

Inspira,
I’d have to say that the long wick down was nothing but noise from your broker. (one reason why I usually have 2 different platforms open)
And if it is just noise, then that’d say why the pattern failed.
The 5-0 pattern you where showing would have been invalid due to the B-C leg not exceeding the 1.618 of A-B.

And I’m guessing the gartley wouldn’t have had any convergence either.

I’ve seen some crazy moves like that on one broker early on and from then on decided to always have 2 brokers open (1 I trade from and the other I plot from) just to make sure that I’m seeing what’s realy there.
The one you trade on is the one you hope that there is no noise with, cause noise can still take out your SL.

Good luck trading.

hi all…i see a big bearish setup on AUD/NZD 6h candle on topjust closed bearish
cant post pic now
good luck

Thanks for that Belthazarr.

Yes my broker does have a “raw” feed compared to others, they admit this themselves and I’m very happy with them despite this. Always something to be aware of though…

I used to always have 3 feeds open in the past, now don’t but I’ve been considering another broker for awhile now.

By the way, with all your 5-0’s, is the 0 point always a long, strong trending move culminating in the X point?
I was reading Carney’s notes again and noticed some of my previous ones aren’t…

Quite a few 5-0’s out there recently, craaaazy!
That AUDCAD was good for 100+, didn’t quite reach C but was gave some nice warning signs to get out.

CashDemon

• That AUDNZD is easily visible on the 4h as well… beautiful tight PRZ considering it’s a h4!

Yea, the 0-X leg on the 5-0’s should be a trend for the time frame your looking at.

Something I noticed a little late on the Aud/Cad that is interesting. The reason why it hasn’t hit the C point “YET” is because there is also a 5-0 pattern on the 1 hr. Which it has followed back up to the D point for the 4hr 5-0 pattern. So get ready for a re-entry to go back to the 4hr’s C point.

Sorry, yes I traded the AUDCAD 1hr 5-0 back to it’s C point - a picture perfect setup, including 0-X swing … the 4hr setup was too “imperfect” for this 5-0 newbie… :slight_smile:

There was a beautiful Silver h4 bear butterfly that completed early yesterday, took some heat but all good…

I was quite spooked out from the market action from the previous 2 weeks so had reduced PTs and trail stops but things appear to be back to “normal” now… but it’s getting “wild” out there now for my liking.

Finally, here’s the AUDNZD h4 bear b’fly, very tight 6 pip PRZ with prior S/R at the 00, a sweet setup all round!

Charts below, “to confuse you” as TraderGav would say. :smiley:

there is an emerging pattern on the eur/chf, bullish bat. the x point of the pattern is an all time low in the price and if you look to achieve a .382 PT you are looking at a 1:2 RRR.

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/4521/20101213-1u77-160kb.jpg

Nice one!!

The only thing i don’t like is it’s a “DD” (double-dip) for me - it already moved ~90% back to the B point on the first dip.

That doesn’t mean you couldn’t catch 30 from it though.

However, there was a very sweet looking bullish b’fly on the h1, but it was a very quick spike!

Hi All,

There was a plethora of patterns to start the week yesterday, some still active.
Hope everyone managed to catch some if they’re still trading…

AUDNZD from last week stopped out at b/e eventually, +60

• EURUSD m30 bear b’fly (+30, in play, and looks like a bear gartley on m15 to pyramid or scalp)
  • EURCHF h1 bull b’fly (previous post)
  • GBPAUD h1 bull gartley (variation, huge momo +100 to B)
  • AUDJPY m30 bear crab (+30, in play)

And then there were the 5-0’s…

We’re starting to get good at these Belthazarr! :smiley:

• EURGBP h1 - (in play) courtesy of Lil Pip, thanks mate! :smiley:
  • CADJPY h1 - completed yesterday, held comfortably over the weekend in profit (+77)
  • EURAUD h1 - two here, back to back, normal and variation idea (possible +67, +30 - i missed both)

same D point like the 5-0 pattern,but a butterfly…i took a nice ride for 116 pips

i hope you took it also…it was smooth ride, with fast profit:D

By radofx at 2010-12-14

this one got triggered by the federal funds rate news 9 15 pm my time/gmt+2/

By radofx at 2010-12-14