30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Well, now that I consider myself an official pattern drawing-junkie I think I spotted what could be a bullish butterfly on the AUD/JPY daily charts. I was reading on “Trade what you see” that butterflies are one of the most powerful setups once completed and considering that signals are stronger on the larger timeframes I think this could be a really good setup providing a nice risk/reward ratio. Sure this pattern could take several weeks to complete, but hey! good things come to those who wait!.

Nice trading to you all. Please, if you have any comments regarding this setup I’d be glad to hear you.

Looks good to a noobie! lol Nice going on that other trade for 65 PIPS :35:

angeldemarte, when you took this trade, which Fib do you put your order at the XA or CD?

Thanks!

I look for convergence of both (The XA leg and the CD leg). In this case convergence was at 1.618 Fib level of both.

Also, how long have you been trading this method? How is it going so far?

If anyone would mind to share his/her experience using this method with me would be highly appreciated.

I see the 1.618 but I have a 4 PIP difference between the two Fib lines on my chart. I wonder how TMB would enter this trade? Have not traded it yet, still learning and finding the patterns! Looks like you and I are the only ones here. :eek:

I think I’ve found a great trade for us… lol. gonna share it on a while.

Bullish Gartley GBP/JPY 1H

Look at the two yellow boxes, this pair hit the 1st Gartley Fib lines two different times and bounced!

30 Min Bearish Gartley NZD/USD

Looks nice. My bias are strongly bearish, though… I don’t think is gonna reach this level. But if it does, it will meet my entry limit ready to go short ha!

I found this and think it has lots of potential. Symmetry and convergence are perfect! I set target @ 50% of AD, but added a trailing stop.

I tried plotting this but am not getting a line up there, would you mindsaying what fib % they are

A few setups that I may trade IF D gets hit:

EJ 1HR: (TP= 75 pips) (updated 12-12-2011 00:29)

NU 30MIN: (TP= 70 pips)

U/CHF 1DAY: (TP= 400 pips)

Why is this thread dead?

Everybody get rich, and goes to vacation.

Thread seems to cycle in and out of popularity, right around when moneybag posts.

People tend to post when they have successful trades…

This pattern trading isn’t working for me…it’s only working 15% of the time for me…

Good luck to all those who trade patterns…

Maybe you are doing something wrong. I’ve had 3 trades: two wins, one loss. And I recognize the loss was because of my mistake while plotting the right D.

I think we need someone from the early days of this thread that has much more experience with patterns. Anyway, I’ll be sharing my trades here with you and hope you do the same so we all can benefit from the mutual experience.

30 pips per day for 3 years has obviously made him a millionair.

I’ve had some success in the beginning too…

Anyhow, here is my next set up…only a few pips away: