30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

This one is interesting as the first convergence (50/88.6, 1.1 pip diff) close to the daily R1 (1.4 pip higher than 50% of XA). The second target is far away. Is it reachable?

Right, I may annoy people by post so many in a short time. Sorry guys. I’ll stop and wait for your opinions/experience.

Wow - lots of analisys going on in here… I don’t know, I think i’d go crazy from them :slight_smile: I like keeping it as simple as posible. That is why I am trading only the dayly charts… Do all these analisys work for u “newbaby…”? No offense I just find day trading hard and difficult. Caused me lots of pips in the past! :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

Hi attrium,

I am a beginer but by following this thread I am convinced that the patterns worked very well.

Good luck

Hi, I’m relatively new to forex in general (a couple months) and have been reading this thread the past few weeks. I’m just starting to feel comfortable with these Gartley patterns and wondered what you all think of this prediction of eur/usd tonight.

newbaby,
I thought your b level had to be on the FIB of x to a, onsome of your pics your b does not land on any number from x-a fib

Anyone correct me if I’m wrong… but my understanding is that B can technically be anywhere as long as it’s inside X. Normally, it would fall on a FIB level of X-A just because of the common retracements… but of course not always the case.

i am also confused with this rule. Maybe it is ideal the retreacements sit on the fib lines. I wonder how far away from a fib line is considered invalid.

Thanks. I am confused with it.

See, that is why I don’t go crazy with these things and rather use the daily chart for trading onstead of being a day trader…

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

As shown in charts. Will be intersting to see if USD/CAD behave.

AUD/JPY

AUD/USD

USD/CAD

Hi TMB, wrtm or pal,

I have tried to re-draw TMB chart analysis in order to be familier with his patterns recognising skills. I followed the three steps, first fib of XA, then fib AB, then move fib AB to C and get D at converging point. I draw the fib lines at the highest/lowest at the top/bottom, respectively.

Supprisely I got different results some times. The results can be so different. Piporama (#5000) suggested a trick to draw teh fib line, but is not really helpful here. Could you guys show the right ways to draw the lines so I can repeat TMB chart rightly.

below is the re-draw and the original analysis.

1. from TMB (post #1) and redraw.failed to agree with TMB.

2. from TMB (post#4) daily chart-1 and redraw. failed to agree that it more likely a gartley (of course it was not, TMB was right). But why the redraw failed?).

GBPUSD and USDCAD limited orders were triggered. Will say the results.

GBPUSD: 1H chart. just entered. -pips

USDCAD: 1H chart. entered 3 hours ago. + pips

One success and one fail. Merry Christmas everyone!

Hello All,

Was hoping TMB would post a christmas gift prediction of a 300 pip movement, but oh well. First time trading these patterns and would like some feedback for a setup I spotted on EUR/USD 30 min.

Note the yellow lines arent accurate, but the fibs are very accurately drawn. I am looking for a short, so I plotted the bid.

There is not a lot of symmetry, but every swing seems to be respecting the fibs. Is this pattern trade-able?

The B-C leg is .886 retracement of A-B, doesnt that imply that CD will most likely be 100% of AD?

There are three points of convergence.
At 100% CD - 50% AX, about a 2.5 pip convergence

At 127.2% - 61.8$ AZ, conv less than 2 .

At 161.8% - .886%, conv about 4 pips.

Is it possible to attempt to trade all three of these points. Also Note if the more previous X point (as labeled) was used, then there is a nice level of convergence at 100% CD - 88.6% XA.

Is trading these patterns that go accross a weekend dangerous, or insignificant?

Any help from someone with experience in these patterns would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven

I like the analysis.

Hello, first I want to wish a happy Christmas and New Year.

This next year I want to be a trader, specify it with this great strategy that I have already read a few months.

Here’s two patterns that I found today, today is a holiday in almost all banks, I think it is not a good day to make trades.

Eur/Usd m30 :

I think where it is most likely to converge with 0.500XA 1000CD is because of the symmetry.

Usd/Chf m30:

Here I think it is best to 0.618XA with 127.2CD.

Note: but what i think is not relevant because I have little experience, and why I’m posting here.

If someone wants to exchange information, add me, we can learn more.

Is this a valid gartley? It may need several hours to develop, which may go to the US late afternoon trading time.

count me in to exchange seting ups.

Hi braindamage, it seems the new development may reduced the reveral price of EUR/USD to 1.31027 (78.6 black gartley XA converging with 127.2%CD) or 1.31057 (161.1 blue butterfly XA converging with 127.2%CD). What do you think?

Hi Newbabyfxx, your Gartley converged in an area near the mine, about the butterfly seems legitimate.
I thought that [B]X[/B] had to be in HH/LL, and the [B]A[/B] next Higher/lower. How is this rule? im Newbie bro.

Sorry about my English, if not understand what I mean tell me, and nice trades.

Hi, Braindamage and Newbaby FXX

Im no expert, but I think the patterns should be more obvious. Here is a daily chart of AUD/JPY. I think the patterns should look something like this. AB = CD, and D point converges with 0.886 of XA. Don’t get me wrong, Im also a newbie offering my point of view, so feel free to comment.

Hope this helps.