30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

AUD/JPY 1H gartley, AUD/USD 1H gartley (1st target) and butterfly (second target) and USD/CAD 1H butterfly.

When the JPY weak of AUD would stop?

or is this one mmore reliable? perfect convergence at 127.2%CD/38.2AX.

I have entered the market at 78.676 at the convergence, now it more than 14 pips so I moved my SL to 78.599 to have a free run to get 30 pips.

Where do you set your entry and stop loss?

Hi All,

It seems that this thread has got super active again since I been away, if it goes quiet again, I’m going away again :wink: hope all that celebrate it, had a great xmas and everyone else a great hol!

Apologies to those whom I was in the middle of a conversation with when I suddenly disappeard, a friend got taken seriously ill and I havent been trading (Never trade while you are emotional) and then I had a holiday booked.

Noticing that some are trading the markets during the quiet time, would be great to see your results and how you are managing the volitility in terms of stops. I personally am not skilled enough to tackle such quiet and volitile markets (busy + volitile = great, quiet + volitile = pain for me). I think its a difference of ‘deciscive volitility’ and ‘indecisive volitility’.

So I am not planning on trading until at least 3 January, but more likely 9 January.

But I saw a comment by stupip that people only post winning trades, I havetotally been doing that. Stu, would it be helpful to see some loosing ones too? I will go back and post one in partucular that stands out in my mind, it was one that went against me even though I think all the signals were aligned.

Feeling refreshed now and have now realised my dream of becomming a full time trader! my resignation went in just before I disappeared :slight_smile: No more 9-5 (in reality, 7 - 10) for a fraction of the pay I get with trading! :slight_smile: no more Project/Program management! :slight_smile:

Good luck for the new year all! All the best, happy trading for 2012!

Hey Man,

Glad to hear of your transition to full time trading…

A billion in advance…

Stuart

I set up my enter at AX fib line in the convergence and stop loss at 15 pips away in this case. Sorry this enter was 78.576 (typo error). Otherwise it didnt make sense to move SL to 78.599. Also you may find different value at the 38.2% fib of the convergence included in the previous chart, because it is bid chart, i used the ask data for the bid. Idealy I should use ask chart for bullish patterns and bid chart for bearish patterns. But sometimes I just use the same kind of chart and remember change the number to fit the bid/ask type.

this one was cut off by the moved SL. It went up to 23 pips then fallen down.

I suppose I was lucky yesterday. Five trade with four success and one b/e. You could see I post my analysis and orders before the results came out. but I do believe this method is powerful.

Happy trading everyone.

here is a NZD/USD 1H gartley, converging at 161.8%CD/78.6AX. just less a pip missed. I wonder what is the solution for this. a long bar is a warining, but a wick good sign if next bar then reach the target?

pending order triggered. enter 0.76646, SL 0.76546, TP 0.76813 (50% D-enter retrace).

SL triggered.

Two more gartleys on the way.

AUD/USD 1H gartley first garget entry triggered. SL 10, TP 30 but closely monitoring teh close of the long bar in case going up to the second target.

30 pips.

NZD/USD triggered enter. AUD/USD second target gartley missed a pip to get trigered.

USD/CAD 1H also has potential to complete a gartley, which I put a pending order.

The NZD was closed at SL of b/e after price moved up more than 10 pips, and I closed the AUD/USD to get 10 pips as it went to the Asia trade and I didnt want to run overnight.

It was interesting that the third target of the AUD/USD was reached in teh Asia timeand reached again this morning. It AUD keeps strong, the fourth target is definitely a bid area for big pips. So was the NZD/USD. I dont know if I should enter the third one or not.

The USD/CAD gartley was finally reached the first target. I missed this one but would be prepared to enter the second target if the price goes down again.

EUR/JPY1H gartley

Not perfect symetrical and last red bar was long. but I put a pending order at the perfect convergence of 200%Cd/77.6XA and got triggered. A srong support was just below the enter point. Will see the results.

EUR/GBP 1H gartley-pending order

convergence at 200%C/38.2XA.