30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

AU = +10 pips

Hi TMB

If Iā€™m not too late, would love an inviteā€¦

Thanks
Sanjay

Hi stupip, i do not know how you drawn your gartleys but I got an entry on a / u in 161% of 786 that give +20pips. I wanted to make a new entry but Iā€™m not sure about this time.
I want to ask you about how the market at this time, is volatile?Nice trades.

I usually donā€™t watch trades or trade during London or New Yorkā€¦but those are the best times, according to TMBā€¦

Attached is TMBā€™s Suggested Trading Timesā€¦

I closed the trade because I happend to be watching it at the timeā€¦it did eventually hit +30 pips, but I only got the first +10.

Updated AU Chartā€¦

Rules Of The Trade - By TMoneyBags.pdf (22.4 KB)

Trading Times.pdf (20.3 KB)

Rules Of The Trade - By TMoneyBags I printed this on my desk, thanks for Tranding Times.

Sometimes, different time frames give different entriesā€¦what would you do?

Letā€™s say GU 4HR gives me entry to sell at 1.5444 (~4 pip convergence), but GU 30MIN gives me entry to sell at 1.5471 (exact convergence)ā€¦do you take both, choose one or neither?

GU 30MIN:

GU 4HR:

I would go in both entries.I do not know for sure and also without experience, I need sleep

Stu, for the life of me I canā€™t make those fibs work! Any suggestions on what Iā€™m missing?

Oh sorryā€¦I use different (but similar) XABCD points/systemā€¦please follow TMBā€™s way and see if it works for youā€¦

If you like, post a chart you are thinking of tradingā€¦and Iā€™ll check if it matches TMBā€™s style.

Thatā€™s the challenge Iā€™m having is that I find convergence between XA and CD and the price never reaches it:55: Or I just canā€™t find it! lol Iā€™ll search for one and post, thx for your help!

Stu, here is one I found, XA 1.272 = CD 1.272

You did find oneā€¦with very good convergence tooā€¦

I got the same D pointā€¦using that XABCDā€¦

I donā€™t think you need my helpā€¦let me know how your trades goā€¦

I think you are concern of not being able to find patterns, or it not reaching your D point to get triggeredā€¦for this, you just have to be patient, and look at different pairs on different time framesā€¦

If you posts your trades/set upā€¦people will help youā€¦and they will also post their set upsā€¦so yall end up sharing trades and helping each other.

You have like 90 pips to go before it hits your D thoughā€¦(you might find a pattern within that pattern of yours):

I wouldnā€™t have traded this, but this is so you can see that patterns come more often than you see:

Closer Look: SL 15 pip, TP 30+ (It went 55 pips):

I think quite a strong case can be made for this EG short 0.8365 as outlined on the chart. I expect it will trade higher than 0.8365 (possibly up to TL resistance and potential m30 crab 0.8375), maybe even a splash through ā€œXā€. Ideally, would hit ā€œDā€ soon after London open. Stop would be around 0.8430.

Would be selling extreme weakness, always the risk it blows up in my face, lets see.

EUR/USD 1H gartley. 10%CD (1.28953)/61.8XA (1.29021).

USD/CHF 4H bat? 127.2%CD (0.93363)/88.6XA(0.93388). excellent convergence.

Anyone is interested in selling EUR? EUR is strong, but a bearish butterfly is forming. EUR/JPY 1H.

Hello, after that Iā€™ll try only get entryā€™s when combo with nice retracements like this below + S/R lines.

ok, what I remebered from TMB, X needs to be @ an extreme in price, convergence XA @ .786 = CD @2.000!

Braindamage, here is another convergence on the GPB/USD, XA .786 = CD 1.618 w/a trend line as resistance.

not a good day for me either. EUR/USD and USD/CHF both entry bars closed positively but the targets were not meet (one +15, one + 20 pips) before went against the orders and got knocked out at b/e. EUR/JPY was quickly lost at the entry bar, the price moved very fast.

The strategy lacks a fine tune, i.e. how to profit even in a fakeout market. TMB mentioned his new strategy which included dealing with profit during fakeout time. Or does anyone have experience on this issue?