30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

I have been shorting this all day off the bearish trend line… Im in a bear run now, hoping to take profit for maybe the last bear position at 1.05314.

Personally I would prefer to take the long position off the bullish trend line than the Gartley, thats the trigger I’ll be watching for… :slight_smile:

Whats a Bartley? is it a homer simpson harmonic pattern… I always thought Homer was a Genius!

I think, after you go long on the Euro, you may need to watch for a reversal at the bearish minor trend line that has established itself all day today. I think unless some good news erupts from Greece, it may continue going down. but there is some news breaks from the US at 0:30 (AEST), that might help smash it out of the bearish line…

All in all, I think if you enter, at D for a long, cash in at the line and see what happens, if you get a break, you could always get back in at an opportune moment… It would be a shame to lose the profit gained at that point.

Just a thought… :slight_smile:

Profit locked in at 1.0540, the bearish line is broken, although not convincingly… will reenter if it falls below the line again.

Nice trade Sunjoz. I have become a little obsessed with the major trend theory. Like I said, the gartley was just like a feel better confirmation, the basic behind it is the major trend and fibs. The major trend is up, so the question is when it would reverse to up again. 0.618 (your TP point) or 0.8786/0.886 revearsal? Then comes the gartley, it said 0.886 reversal, it goes with 200%CD. But whether it is or not, who knows. Maybe experience would increases the probability.

Bye the way, my EUR/USD gartley was triggered, so I hope you are right that the 0.618 of the AUD/USD is the right turning point. (afterall, they are connected).

I would keep a very close eye on it if I were you… the break is not convincing at all, but then sometimes it takes a little consolidation before it shoots off… good luck…

Personally, I would prefoer to wait and see on this one. The major uptrend line has not been hit yet, but the good news is the bearish trend is busted… but an uptrend has not yet been established, so keep an eye on it in case it comes back down through the bear line, and runs to the major uptrend before turning back up.

The EUR/USD and AUD/USD Gartlys seem to be holding up quite well. I’m up 15 pips each. Did any of you get an invite to Tmoney’s skype this morning?

looking good :slight_smile:

Yes, I am aware of the major resistant around 1.3080. Actually when it breaked my 1m trendline I did terminate it and took a small profit. (this time I used the Gann angle to monitor the trend, and it is quicker than draw slope lines. :slight_smile:

Bartley may be homer’s little brother :slight_smile:

The bearish trend is continuing, but as long as it does not break the 1.3093 (the nearby fractal), it would still condiser a up-trend? If it breaks it, and breaks the 1.3080 resistance, the trend may be then reversed to down trend?

Here is another one: EUR/GBP 30m gartley

not sure about fractals and gann’s, but looking at the trend, I would still consider this to be aproaching the apex of a wedge… neither up nor down has yet been really established. However, the latest trend that I can see that is yet to be broken, is a downd trend.

Aussie is doing you good, it hasnt even come back down to my bullish trend line so I can enter :frowning: - nice pick!

Anyone have info for thing today?, darn i just see i added the wrong luis, got it figured out now

EUR/USD just stopped me out for +2 pips… Do you think it is still viable?

Never heard a word! Very frustrating:34:

I am not sure either. I only use the Gann angle for helping me for the trend lines. so I dont haave to draw lines everytime when it breaks a trend. Fractal the same puppose.

Yes it seems the down trend is continuing, but long term trend of up hs not broken yet. :slight_smile:

I have re-entered long after it broken the 100XA.

EU 15MIN CD limit order long at 3100, SL 3090, TP 3190 (expires in 4 hours).

Was anyone on here in TMB’s lesson on skype today. I missed it, I believe. How was that supposed to work, I tried sending TMB a IM but didnt get a response? Should I be receiving an invite to a conference call or chat? and what did I need to connect to the mikagoo session? I dont want to miss it next week. Also, do you need skype credit for this and a microphone? This is my first experience with skype.

If you were in todays lesson, did you gain any insight on how to better trade these patterns?

My skype id is: pip_magnate if anyone wants to chat about these patterns.

I missed it too. I looked on my profile and noticed that he told me to add him 3 days ago… My fault.

You only need skype credit if you are using skype to call a phone. If it is skype to skype it is 100% free.

Thanks for the AUD/USD long newbabyfxx! I would have made 30 pips if I didn’t move up my initial stoploss.