30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

I was thinking about the same, to check the correlation, but I don’t know … well… do I need to calculate the correlation for the timeframe of the pattern? or a bigger timeframe?

If the pattern is found on 30m, I need to get correlation for 30m? or 1h? I think the right answer would be 30m, what do you think?

Well, using ur example, checking the 30m correlation is a must. You can also check the correlation in the larger time frame like daily ones to know how the pairs get along in the past few weeks. In addition, trading time is also another key element to help making decisions. Let’s say you have both USD/JPY and EUR/USD, but its 5 am EST. Then u definitly wanna avoid the JPY since it will be nighttime in Asian but morning in Europe. Volatility will help u a lot in trading.

Good luck with ur trading!

Two patterns for asian session: AU and EU

I just entered this trade, with a bullish gartley found in 1H. This just 10 minutes after I got 4 trades closed, 3 with profit and one with loss, pretty nice :slight_smile:

I also spotted this possible trade, various patterns fall in the same PRZ. I just started checking if at least one of the currencies in a pair is open, but I have some doubts. The CHF and NZD, at which market are opened? I think the CHF is on Europe market, and NZD on Asian market, am I right?

I found manually this bullish gartley pattern in daily view on USDCAD. And also, this is my first REAL trade, only with micro account hehehe. I set the target at 38.2 CD, and the stop 3 pips below the X point. What do you think about this one?

Another one I found manually on NZDUSD in daily view, it seems to be a bearish crab or butterfly, what do you think about this other?

No, No, No!! Dont trade the CAD one, many times TMB has mentioned that he ignores the CAD pairs as they dis-respect the fib lines. However your NZDUSD looks great! Make sure to find patterns completing leading up to current pattern before trading.

Looking for other patterns (NZDUSD) that had the same D point, I found this other weekly possible gartley that has the point C completing at the same area of the other bearish pattern, so the “small” 1D pattern would be the CD leg of this weekly pattern. Am I right with this one?

TS hit: Closed for 9 pips (Target was 90, reached 60):

Hate when that happens. Still a good call to close with profit.
Never let a winning trade turn into a loosing trader.

Here is a EU 1H pattern converge at 127.2%CD/.886XA.

I checked this pattern after a while. It completed very good at 88.6 and after that retraced to 61.8CD :slight_smile: It is a sorry that I was sleeping and lose this trade hehehe.

I found this pattern in H1, in EURGBP. It seems to be a bearish Bat, with confluence of 88.6XAD,261.8BCD and 150AB=CD

I have a pending trade with RHT stock, and I want to know what do you think. Last week I posted a image like this, but right now I think the C point is more defined, what do you think? do you think the C-D leg is tradeable with a short, or wait until the D point is reached?

I entered a trade with this bullish bat pattern, found in 15m.

[

H](http://www.UploadScreenshot.com/image/769209/7556293)it the 23.6CD, I moved the SL to BE. A bearish gartley formed at the bottom, but the TP of that bearish is above muy SL, so I continue with my SL at BE. This trade will be very educational, I think. Because my SL is at BE, but the BE is above the A point and also above the C point of the recent new bearish pattern, so maybe this will be stopped out with zero loss/profit. If this is what I think then I will learn to place the stops to BE, but first check for other patterns and if there is a contrary pattern, then choose the extreme A point plus spread for my stop loss.

I’m pretty busy searching for big timeframe patterns, to trade with my real micro account, and I fount this bearish gartley on AUDJPY weekly. It seems to have a confluence at the 78.6XAD, 127.2BCD and the AB=CD

Placing the risk just above the AB=CD gives to me a 50 pip stop loss with a profit at 38.2CD of about 450 pips, that is a R:R of 1:10, pretty good, I think.

Cool, just make sure you scale out…take profits along the way…

I was thinking about doing trailing stop of 33% of my target, that will lock some profits. Because I’m trading with my micro account, and in weekly view, I can’t do scaling out, because I can’t divide the lot, it is the minimum hehehe each pip = 1 cent.

I think the best way to learn something is to repeat and repeat and repeat until you are a master. So I’m doing this in all my free time (you guess, I have large amounts of it hehehe)

I found this bearish gartley/butterfly on EUR/USD 15M. I’m trading the CD leg with the TP at the 78.6XAD, and SL at 23.6XAD. If it completes at D point, for butterfly, I will trade it also.

I’m not sure that it arrives to the 127.2XAD, but because the value of B, I think is more probable to reach 127.2XAD to form a butterfly than to stay at 78.6XAD for a gartley.

There are confluences at both points, but the 78.6XAD is not AB=CD and the 127.2XAD it is a xAB=CD, and at that point there is a confluence of 161.8BCD and 127.2XAD and very near it is also the AB=CD, for 112.8AB=CD