30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Possible butterfly on GU. Nice confluence of fibos, 161.8AB=CD for both time and price, BIG round number (1.6000), daily trend line. Risking only 3% because I couldn’t find previous resistance and also missing the pivot line.

[

T](http://www.UploadScreenshot.com/image/806216/7807509)he pattern was invalidated. I canceled the trade. Today I’m out of patterns, only the EURUSD is still probable, but I calculate some hours until the completion time.

Today i installed the babypip’s iPod app. Im going to read and post pn the road.

Im looking various gartleys on almost all the mains at 15m. Because i only trade 30m i’m waiting for a pattern on that time frame.

[B]Update:[/B]

50 Pips

35 Pips

Possible trade in EURUSD 30M

Possible bearish trade. Confluences on 78.6XAD with weekly pivot, round number and some previous resistance. What I dislike of this pattern is B point, it is not a fibo level, but near 23.6XAB

I’m going to try this trade on AUDJPY 30M. Round number, pivot line, previous resistance, bat pattern with good confluences, an small double top, 227.2 percent of the harmonic number, reducing acceleration and velocity at the PRZ, good size and nice potential profit. Let see what happens :slight_smile:

The trade is running! I’m looking at it to see what happens :slight_smile:

Trade finished! 12 pips win. This is very good system, I now know why TMB said in the beginning of the thread that you should go only for 30 pips, because this is a very successful system, and you could be tempted to go for more, to feel all mighty, and to fall in greed!

Possible Bearish BAT 30M. Confluence of fibos of the pattern, fibos of two past swings (not shown in the chart), round number 81.50, previous resistances, and near pivot resistances. 38.2XAB, 88.6XAD, 200BCD, 261.8AB=CD(time and price). If the pattern X is placed on previous swing high, it converges to 70.7XAD, if placed on next swing high, it converts to a butterfly with 161.8XAD. Do you think it is good enough to be traded?

EU 1HR: Gartley Blue Circle, Stupip Green Circle…

Updated: Entry 1.3202, [B]SL 25pips, TP 25pips, TS 25pips[/B], Risk ~10%

Let’s see…

[B]Update: Pattern Failed…[/B]“Trade without fear…”

Stupip, your BC leg is so small, only two bars! That hardly constitutes a BC swing that would make up an AB=CD pattern needed. TMB stated 3 is the absolute minimum and he would only trade it if convergence is great. Im not going to say your going to lose your 10%, but 10% is way too much for such a crappy pattern. Study patterns on 1 hr charts and trade major identifiable swings and your success rate will be incredible. There are tradeable patterns forming every day.

If you scaled it down and traded it as a small pattern 15 min or 30 min, that might be wise. I would decrease your target of 25 pips and watch for 30 min or 15 close past the convergence point as indicator that trade should be exited.

Could you please post one or two patterns daily, to see what type of patterns do you identify and learn from it?

And also, can you comment on the patterns I post? All of the patterns since March 1st are detected by hand by me, and as you said, my success rate is becoming incredible, with only 1 loss on more than 14 trades…

I have another pattern with the same target, please check this pattern :slight_smile: That makes me more confident on this trade :slight_smile: It have the full risk of 5 percent, 23 pip stop, 23 pip first profit target, second target for 60 pips.

Yes, I have quite an epic couple of weeks of these patterns, a few conservative 80 pip scores pinpointing the reversal of a few pairs, and then a few other smaller wins here and there. That said, I was studying these patterns very intently (read the book 3 times, studied all of TMBs posts). Dont get me wrong Stupip, I dont mean to be pessimistic, I just dont want to see someone take such a gamble 10% when there is always profit awaiting us in the markets.

I have been intending to post patterns on here, but have an extreme school workload this semester and have no time. Ill try to find time next week.

My view on these patterns is that they are an extremely good way to understand the markets from a “physics” point of view. To understand the 5 min tf, you need to understand 15 min tf. to understand the 15 min tf, you need to understand the 30 min… all the way to the Monthly.

The lower time frames give you the ability, to fine tune your entries an also jump in on larger patterns. They also give you the ability to trade not just after a convergence point on greater tf, but trade a pattern TO the convergence point.

Now 5 min, 15 min, 1 hr time frames, whatever floats your boat. I think you could rely solely on one of these and make your profits. I find the bread and butter to be on 1 HR where the moderate 30 pips target is quite achievable.

One recommendation for your small tf trades, the more major the X point is, the more of the traders are watching it. That means price will respect those fibs and blow through fibs of minor extrema in some cases.

Stupip, now that I think about it. Your entry at 1.3202 might be a great trade. I say this not because of the pattern, but I have read many statements where major players intend to go back short at the 1.32 level. Its also a major psychological level. However I would venture to say if you got an entry there, it may be a great entry if the greek deal doesn’t turn out tomorrow. You could potentially get an early entry into a quick dive. Make sure to pay attention to everything thats happening tomorrow as all pairs will probably experience a lot of volatility.

If anyone wants to add me on skype let me know. I find that as easier way to communicate about these patterns.

Whoah MediSoft, One Big Red Flag, Your C is below your A, that invalidates the pattern right there. That said there is still many fibs lying in that region.

Your Better of taking Stupip’s similar trade, I think a 30 min pattern would be what I trade it as. Which means, you should close your trade if a 30 min close is past the convergence point.

I really would suggest buying the Trade What you See book, its an easy read and explains the reasons for the patterns better.

I have been looking for upcoming patterns on the EUR/USD, as it has been working for me. (I Shorted it at 1.3485!!), but since there has only a buy pattern at 1.3289 on 8 AM CST on Thursday. Im simply looking for an outcome to the Greek Deal, and going to pair better/worse pair against the EUR. I expect the volatility to generate some good 15 min patterns.

Thanks. I have that book and already read it twice and some parts more times.

I’m aware that the C is below the A, but the porcentual difference make them almost equal, like a double bottom, only 5 pips, and that “extra” pips are from the bottom wick of the candle, over a round number (1.3100). That’s the reason I’m considering it a double bottom, and as I know, an equal A=C is still valid pattern. I just traded various patterns with almost equal A=B with good results, and also found various others that I didn’t trade.

About screenshots you should look at Upload Screenshot, is pretty easy to use, only past the image on the window, and copy the forum link for the image and paste here all the task will take less than 30 seconds

well, the trade was not successful, the move was so strong that it was stopped out on the same bar that it entered, and had some resistance at 127.2XAD.

I’m trading EURJPY 30m, it is like a bearish Crab

Possible bullish patterns (bat,gartley) on various pairs, like NZDUSD, NZDJPY, AUDJPY, AUDUSD. Do you think they are OK?

With just a quick glance at your patterns. The NZD looks good, with it you can expect many fakeouts, and it will continue to more profound D’s, however you can expect enough resistance at any convergence point to pick up a few pips.

The AUD/JPY is not good. Your X value hardly is an (local, relative) extrema, You need to find a more defined change it direction point, the More Extreme High or Low it is, the better.

Thanks. What do you think this “new” possible pattern on AUDJPY?

I have some doubts on this pattern. It is on AUDUSD, and looking at the values, I found the bigger pattern to have a more extreme X, but less precise fibo values for xAB=CD.

The smaller is a Gartley with 61.8XAB and 78.6XAD, with 261.8AB=CD(time) and 138.2AB=CD(price), with the target PRZ converging with the target time with fibonacci time series, pivot and round number.

The second pattern is a Bat, with 50XAB and 88.6XAD, supports, pivots and falls on fibonacci time series, but the xAB=CD is not a fibonacci multiple not for price nor for time. But it has a more extreme X.

What do you think about this patterns? Do you prefer the more extreme X or the more precise fibos? Thanks!

How about this bullish gartley on 4h for KO (coke) I see here previous support on 64.75, that is also the 78.6XAD, 127.2AB=CD(price), 138.2AB=CD(time), and is just on the place to fulfill also the fibonacci time series…