30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Waiting for the same one =) Beatiful formation if you look on the 4 hour. Just waiting and hoping for it to hit.

Just got home and saw that I missed 2 buy order because forgot to use the ask price to set limit buy :(. The following is EURJPY that I missed, the green line is what I set buy limit

So the GBPJPY pattern came through beautifully during the night (at least for us in GMT timeā€¦).

Had set a price alert that was supposed to wake me up close to the entry price. Woke up this morning and hadnā€™t heard any alarm so figured the trade hadnā€™t been trigered. Turned on my screens and saw that MT4 had crashed (!). Started it up again, and all my patterns that I had drawn up and all my alerts had disappeared. This pissed me off something fierce, but then I checked the GBPJPY and my account history and now everything feels fine again :slight_smile: 50 pips booked and I think Iā€™m done trading for this week.

Still a bit concerned over the platform crashingā€¦ not good. Hope you others managed to get a piece of the action!

PS. 1 candle did close below which I usually use to stop my trade, but having stopped out a few too many that could have been good I have decided to only close down trades that close with min 5 pips below fib. And for this trade I wasnā€™t going to close it until I got confirmation it closed below the trendline, had I been awake that isā€¦ :wink:

Hey guys! :slight_smile:

Bullish gartley on the AUDJPY, hourly. Price is getting close to D point. Am on the run with my phone so canā€™t upload any pics and detailed info, sorry.

Bullish EJ towards 124.000 SL is a close bellow 123.000

Take profit if you took the signal, you should be up 20-60 pips.

Hope you where able to jump onto this one. Went up +40 pips directly after hitting the convergence.

My guess is that price will start going south again from this point on so i closed my trade +23 pips (my pending order missed by 1 pip so i entered late manually).

Scalped some bonus pips yesterday and today, bellow are the results :). Hope you all have made good use of the trade signals. Going to enjoy the weekend and take my head out of the clouds so I can start fresh on Monday!!! Happy Trading and be careful trading today, lots of indecision and major breaks happening.

I have to say it again. Truly amazing results! Good work!

And thanks again for sharing your success with us. I find it very motivating. If there only is one person out there succeeding in the forex market i fell me and many others can succeed aswell. In the end itā€™s all down to trade/money management, learning from your mistakes and discipline to follow your own rules.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy/celebrate your success. Youā€™re worth it! :slight_smile:

If I had left my entry alone and gone to sleep I would have booked my 30 pips. Instead, I saw the candle close below the fib and raised my stop. I was up 10 pips at one point, but then the price came down to tag my stop for -4 before going down 1-2 pips more and then rocketing up 40 pips. Oh well, Iā€™m ok, with that.

Iā€™ve discovered something interesting and wanted to ask you guys if you have noticed this as well?

For the last 10 patterns iā€™ve noticed a significant divertion between RSI and price forming at the D point of the gartley each time regardless if itā€™s bullish or baerish. See pic below. Each one of those trades have worked out exactly as expected.

To early to draw any conclusions but iā€™ve thought about this and it canā€™t just be an coincidence. When i have more time on my hands i will backtest it and see in how often this is the case.

What are your thoughts on this? Anything you have noticed as well?

Hey

if you know the calculation for the RSI, you would not think you have discovered anything. This is just math.

Tnx! That post was really helpfulā€¦

Haha i was not being arrogant

how is that answer helpfulā€¦ lol

Hi Diablo55. Regarding your RSI post, you are right in your observation. I have been on other Harmonic Trading websites that use RSI divergence as a filter, together with s/r lines.

Simple ironyā€¦ :wink:

He just won a special place on my ignore list. Iā€™m to old to play in the sandbox so i thought he could invite someone else to play with him instead. I wonā€™t be watching though since i canā€™t see his posts anymore. :wink:

Tnx Sirpiper. Iā€™ll definitly continue to use it as a strong confirmation for my trades and get back with feeback in the future regarding this. :slight_smile:

I did not suggest this as I thought that we would start filling the charts with lagging indicators. One has to watch it as now someone might notice another indi that behaves as such, and before we know it we would be looking for the candles on our screens with a magnifying glads LOL. Guess you know where I am coming from. Guru TMB does not use them, and I would give my right hand to have his results, guess it goes the same for a lot of others out there.

Yeah, i completely agree with you. I simply wanted a second opinion on this. ā€œKeep it simplyā€ is usually a good slogan to use with trading so you do not get confused starring on a chart full of 20 indicators.

But remember that TMB uses lagging indicators (MVA) to draw his trendlines so somehow they are embedded into his trading style as well. :wink: