30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

nice setups modo. merper I’m also unsure about the price action , I read earlier in a PDF posted here a long time back about pin bars signalling a reversal (but we already knew that) and I know that if price is CHARGING towards your D it may work put poorly for you.

Diablo would you care to explain a bit further how you use the RSI or MACD to confirm a reversal? I know TMoneys not using those indicators anymore but were all way behind his level lol

Also looking at this au m1 butterfly 1.0292. Wouldn’t be surprised to see eu make one more push down to 1.3030

Move to b/e on the au m1 due to bullish pattern 1.0281 (below)

while its not the closest leg, its got really good looking symmetry.

My understanding is that B doesn’t necessarily have to be the first retracement (although preferable), but I could be wrong.

Either way, we are really just looking for ABCD patterns with the XA fib as additional confirmation. On eu h4 there is an alternate ABCD terminating around the 0.886 XA. Still, I don’t have a position and wouldn’t be surprised to see it move lower.

Also, here is the broader picture of the kiwi long 0.8327. Big levels, respected three times previously on the uptrend line. Not sure if it will hold, stops to b/e.

Good morning guys!

Took a quick look at the EURUSD this morning again and i thought i just wanted to share with you what i came up with.

I started of by looking at the weekly chart where price is showing us some nice harmonic movement at the moment.

We have come down to another support area where price is taking a break from it’s down movement.

On the daily chart i found a bullish gartley pattern (1.272/0.618 level) which would confirm the start of an upward movement.

Looking at the 4 hour chart we can see that price moves in a nice harmonic way there aswell and we just reached the bottom of a nother downleg.

Price has not closed below the convergence on the 4 hour yet and i hope it stays above. On top of that we have a bullish divergence on the RSI on both the 1 hour, 4 hour and daily chart.

Did not find any MSRT lines lining up with this convergence level though, but a reason can be that i am in a hurry. So if you guys want you can look if you find any MSRT lines at the actual price level (1.30600).

IF price breaks the support my guess would be that price goes straight down to the next suppport which is at aprox 1.26400.

Have a nice day everyone and good luck with your trades! :slight_smile:

Here’s what I’m reading this morning. Thanks for the Analysis on the EU Diablo, you’re very thorough.

GBP/JPY

The 1.272 fib level of XA converges with the 1.618 of CD, which also happens to be on an MSRT line I found and at 137.100 (Double zero’s). Hopefully price makes it down there.

Should price go up instead of down, these patterns are bearish. (GBPJPY)

Target reached, question now becomes if it will stop arghh!!!

AUD/USD has a nice bullish Gartley with the X on 2/21. Retracing at every fib line so far. Should be able to catch 20 pips.

Hope you guys had a great trading day. Mine was fantastic.

Both EURUSD and Gold (for some odd reason i chose to trade gold today which i usually don’t) moved very harmonically so i chose to trade them without any patterns and without any indicators. Just price action and support/resistance.

Made +203 pips today from 6 trades (5 wins/1 loss). The one loosing trade did i get when i closed a trade because of emotions which also would have been profitable.

Just wanted to share it with you since i’m thrilled about this results and to remind you not to forget how powerful just trading simple price action without indicators or patterns can be.

But hey, this thread is about patterns so i will stick to that and not post anything not related to it anymore.

Enough trading for me today. Need some sleep after this. :slight_smile:

Nice! I had a bad day, down 50 pips over too many little trades. Lost my composure today.

Great job Diablo.

The results of meeting with an old student… my trading partner:

Congrats Diablo on a great day! Hope it was the education that helped push you in the right direction, it sure helped me :slight_smile:

And as always TMB, Stunning results!! You are a true inspiration!

Sign me up! :slight_smile:

Wow, that is impressive. congrats. It is a great inspiration

That is nice. I wasn’t be able to get any trade in the last 2 days on EURJPY. I couldn’t find any good pattern on it lately on 30 minutes and 1H charts :(. Right now I just focus on EURJPY.

At least I can learn " No need in the trade if there is no good trade" :slight_smile:

Those MSRT lines that TMoney taught us work very well. I don’t know who’s using them or not but price stopped on a dime, turned and I made back most of today’s losses. I am in your debt TMoney, the information taught here is invaluable.

Shonick, there were a few, but yes “No need to always be in a trade”, not following that rule is how I dug the hole I’m in right now.

It seems the strategy is now more about using trendlines with harmonics for confirmation, rather than the other way around. Which is, frankly, pretty depressing to me because trendlines are highly subjective and TMB won’t(and shouldn’t) always be around to identify the right ones for us.

todays trade butterfly on the nzd/usd h1.

as you can see i took the short the from c to d once price closed below x.

and then the butterfly pattern for 30 pips. which had support from S/D levels and MSRT.