30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Cypher Pattern USDJPY M5

Price really reacted strong to that level. My positions are up +120 pips right now. But i donā€™t think it will continue this strong up to my first TP level. Guess it will take a breath, go down a bit and then make a new run for it.

Letā€™s see what happens.

Nice one Eggo. I see it worked out really nicely and i guess you got some sweet pips out of it. :wink:

Congratulations!

[QUOTE=Diablo1505;468024]The cypher pattern on the GBPCHF just got triggered and price reacted nicely to the 0.786 lvl. Letā€™s hope it continues in our favour.

So you believe GBPCHF will go towards 1.4050 again? thanx, a rookie

What happened to TMoneyBags?

One more cypher on the way:)
EURGBP M5

Thanks Eggo, looks like a good one.

Iā€™m seeing patterns all over the place today, I have 9 orders in right nowā€¦ obviously not all of them will form, but this is a pretty active day for harmonics it seems.

i only found one pattern which completed today, the UY cypher, as posted previously.
Do you care for posting the charts on some of those patterns close to completion?

Most of them are still a little early with the D leg not committed yet, so I put in my order and watch the chart for a violation or changeā€¦

There is a gartley on the EUR/NZD 15 minute chart that looks promising, but right now is a fakeout time. So a lot of the formations Iā€™m watching are turning in the wrong way or stalled due to no market activity. Once the markets come back online, if I keep my orders open Iā€™ll post some more of them here.

In the last hour I had a look and saw alot of promising ones as well. Hopefully most of them will pull through ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hope some of you were able to take the cypher on the EURNZD yesterday. Worked out great.

I closed my first position at +70 pips, moved stops to BE and my second position is at +95 pips at the moment. I will use a tight trailing stop for the last position if price makes it past previous structure resistance.

Audusd cypher h4.

Hi, :slight_smile:

would it possible to see a screenshot of the cypher if possible?

I think I need some more work on them, I messed one up the other day lol

Of course defiance. Here you go. :wink:

Just returned to Vienna and am spending time with my daughter :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey TMB!

Nice, enjoy! Just donā€™t forgett your students in here, we miss youā€¦ :wink:

I just started learning Forex about three weeks ago. I found this thread and have been studying for the last few days. I put this Gartley together based on the 1day time frame. It took some time to hit, but not a bad start! Thanks so much TMB as your demoā€™s and contributions are certainly helpful and easy to apply.

Thanks,
Mike

Wellā€¦ EUR/USD just hit its first major D for continuation of up trend at 129.361 (our first long entry for the pair). We will be building a hydra towards 1.2907-1.28968. If price breaks bellow the 1.29 level, we expect it to push towards 1.28-1.27182 before finding major support.

Long Targets: target 1 as 1.30921 target 2 as 1.31944 target 3 as 1.33556

Good daddy, I have 3 little ones as well.

Cypher USDCHF M30 :slight_smile: