34 Million profit in 3 years trading with gold?

34 Million dollar profit from $100 deposit in 3 years trading with gold? :slight_smile:

That is great!
But a graph doesn’t show much without a comprehensive explanation.

Cheers

If only I knew how to do this…:51:

Here si a ful back test.

3-year-test_34million.zip (1.11 MB)

1 Like

Are you sure that your strategy will produce similar results in three years?
Tell you what, run this on a live account and lets see what happens in a 6 months.

1 Like

Try it on a demo and you will know :slight_smile:
Use default setting on Leverage 1:300

GoldTrader_V5_D1.zip (12.6 KB)

I wonder if you can explain the parameters in the EA. I ran the backtest. However it seemed like there was a problem with the lot size which resulted in error. Specifically Tester: pending order is deleted [no enough money]. The only acceptable lot size for 0.01 was with $1000 deposit.

The trades were good but since the trades were relatively infrequent with small gains, I wonder if it was possible to tweak the lot size so as it would still execute trade even with relatively large lot size for small deposit.

Different brokers have different spread, leverage etc…
I only tested this EA on one broker.
If you using the EA on other brokers it can have error because is the leverage is different.

I attached the back test result.

3-year-test_34million.zip (1.11 MB)

The EA ia tested for leverage 1:300 only.
And the default setting is for 1:300 leverage only.

Cool no worries. Thx btw.

This is backtest result for AUDUSD.
Deposit $1000

The only thing I changed was Pending distance pips to 100 so as to make the EA to carry out more trades.
The date used was 1/1/2011 to 31/12/2011.

Quite good I have to say. Now I’m forward testing it and look how it goes.

This EA is a Gold Trader. Not a aud/usd. Gold only.

The EA may work with other currency but we made and tested for gold only.

Well. It seems like it works well on other currency pairs too. This EA is based on breakout strategy. So setting
Pending distance pips to about 100 or less seems to make losses smaller as it apparent that as soon as new position is opened the old opposite position will automatically be closed.

I wonder if I can use it for live account. Will it work on live account or this EA can only be used for demo acc?

I’m currently backtesting this EA on EURUSD starting from 28/6/2004 to 13/11/2013. So far so good. I can’t backtest it on Gold must be because of my broker. Nevertheless, I’m backtesting it on currency pairs.

Cheers.

By the way is it possible to increase the lot size beyond the maximum 30?

If this can be done it’d be swell. I tried changing the max lot parameter but to no avail.

Nice EA i will do a forward test.

Yes you can set the lot size to any number you want.

Yes you can set the lot size to any number you want.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Sir…I want to know what is the strategy of your system…How we know when to trade or when not.

Well that is my a secret. :slight_smile:

This EA is not opening in MT4.I have changed leverage to 1.300.It is only showing in panel but not applying to chart.