$4 per day with $10 account

Navs24, you’re 100% right. Luck is a fair-weather friend. In order to be confident on forex, you need to have a good strategy and follow the risk management.

Hi, @hemantha_laksiri. Are you using some kind of a system or you’re just following the trend? Because I agree with the others, you still do not have enough experience and hopefully counting on luck only. Luck in trading is not enough, it could be considered as gambling. I think you would better continue practicing on demo as otherwise you might easily blow up your account. Whatever you decide to do, just be careful as you need to be prepared for situations in which the market goes against you.

That’s a good return; many orders of magnitude higher than the collective GDP of the 10 richest countries after only a few months!

so one year out . . . 10x1.4^365 = $2.17136595e54

It’s a great mistake to rely on luck when you’re trading, eventhough your deposit is quite small. It’s better to use and follow some simple kind of strategy than to trade relying on luck.

No one denies the fact that it’s possible to increase your deposit pretty much on your account. There’re even special strategies to deposit increase. But everything connected with increase is risky. You can be lucky today or tomorrow, but then you can lose everything down to 0 in one day.

You are not trading. It’s gambling. You are living in dream. It’s just the beginning. 3 months is too little to understand the art of trading. Do you have any well defined trading strategy and risk management system? What’s your risk reward ratio? What’s your risk %? 10$ is too little to understand the market.

I don’t think so - the ones who obey the 90-90-90 rule are the gamblers ! This lad seems to have taken $10 to $200 quite quickly and as he says - IF he loses, he has lost $10 !

He hasn’t posted for 2.5 weeks and maybe he has “Blown up” - I don’t know until he comes back, but at least he is having a go and does seem to have some ability.

We’ll see - IF he comes back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“Falstaff, post:28, topic:132608, full:true”]

90-90-90 rule? whats that? :scream:

I think it’s a reference to the claim that 90% of people getting into forex trading lose 90% of their initial capital within the first 90 days.

It’s one of these things often stated in forums, and elsewhere online, with little (if any) hard evidence for it.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised, though, if it’s actually true.

3 Likes

never heard of that 90 90 90 rule before but it seems pretty accurate, at least for first payment into someones brokerage account i can immagine this hits it accurately.

I cant tell how true this is, I earned a lot by winning, and learned a lot by losing.

@Falstaff
i agree with this…

i agree with this
but… in losing $10 he also loses 100% of the account

I agree, it’s likely he went BANG and is not embarrassed to admit it… that’s the norm anyway…
but you’re right, let’s see what he says
but also. will, WHAT HE SAYS be the truth, that’s the other question isn’t it ?

Definitely , 100% , of course, Kudos to him for experimenting if nothing else. i’m all for this.

Hi , Account turn to $1000 last week … I dont know why people think its not possible …

6 Likes

It happens, you had a lucky run. Now would be the time to take it a little more seriously and practice with a demo before moving on to a live again, with a view to grow your capital.

Or take your winnings and run. If you carry on trading with that kind of risk per trade on your account you will lose everything in short order. Money is money $35 can buy you a some things, dont through it away.

Hey I saw your posts and I was wondering how this turned out for you

If you estimate the profit from your capital as a percentage, you get an excellent indicator. On the other hand, I would not think that everything will always turn out perfectly. I think that in order to achieve big results you need bigger capital, which will provide you with a normal reserve.

Hi bro
Hows it going now ?

Nice run if you ask me. Those who think they can and those who think they can’t are both right.

Even a small amount on the account, it’s already an opportunity to make money, in fact, I think that nothing is impossible, and you can achieve your goals, another thing is how much time and effort you will need.

Actually you already doing very good with the current state of things and your small initial deposit, so I am just hoping that this trend will continue anyway no matter how do you put it, but still what you propose may not be possible further in life.