$4 per day with $10 account

Hi dear friend . Im very beginner to Forex trading … but im studied Forex trading at past three months . Two weeks ago strat trading with $10 account because im very afraid to deposit lot money … every day im earned 3$ 4$ dollars… now my account balance grow around $35. i think now i can trading without loss money … I believe
I can easyly increase my account to $100 ,again to $1000 and to few thousands and start withdrawing money…

Yesterday im strated new topic , " $10 to $500000 is posible ? "

Lot of traders repley its not posible , and someone thought
im am joker .

What is the poblem…? Why lot of members thought i am joker… waiting for your advise…

Sorry for my english . Thank you

3 Likes

3 months study is nothing
2 weeks trading is even less
Don’t even think about increasing your deposit until you really understand fx.
This might sound strange, but you will learn more from your losses than from your wins.

6 Likes

Thank you for your reply

EASILY ???
ok … then do it

Go and test that theory

Get a Demo Account with $10 and bring it to $10,000
do that, LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS[quote=“hemantha_laksiri, post:1, topic:132608”]
Lot of traders repley its not posible , and someone thought
im am joker .
[/quote]

mate, don’t take it too pesonally , ok
but WHY they thought that

ANSWER : Because they have experience above yours
and you are wrong and they are right

the only difference is… do you understand that you are wrong ?
if you don’t…
you will in time.

for now
test your theory that you believe is EASY on demo
let us know how you go

No matter how good of a learner you are, forex will always be one of the hardest to learn. If possible, find the book “THE MARKET WIZARDS” by JACK D. SCHWAGER and read it. It might open your mind on how long most successful traders took to achieve success in the markets…demo trade and learn from your experience mate.

1 Like

If you go with LCG and they have another " Price Glitch " it may be possible…:alien:

LOL

Thank you very much friend … . I will read it

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Not letting them forget about it that easily…:alien:

Account turn to $100 today ,within in two weeks … I think I can do it … :slight_smile:

6 Likes

so … let me get this straight

i told you

I SAID THIS SO YOU COULD BE SAFE

WHAT DID YOU DO ???
YOU WENT LIVE hehe

Now… do i really need to say it ???
Why do people refuse to listen to good advice… I don’t know

so…

ok , let’s work this out

1% x $10 = 10 cents or $0.10

Now 10x $0.10 = $1
and that would = a 10% profit on $10

but, You are going for $4
so
Multiply that by 4 to get $4 which is then a 40% Return

so… YOU ARE GOING FOR A 40% DAILY RETURN LMFAO
think about it
What sort of risk are you undertaking to achieve this goal
do the math

Hey Marty, looks like we’ve got Warren Buffet Jnr joined us, although I seriously doubt it.
Still, the brokers and spammers love some fresh meat

3 Likes

I will… Now Im turned 10 to 100 with in two week… My next target is to 1000 … When I’m fail or pass I will inform … But Now i try it … because invested only $10 … if Im win i have money … if im fail only lost $10… However your advice also in my mind

few hours ago my account balance $100.

Now. It turn
to $130

@eddieb

3 Likes

Mhhh this topic is amazing and interesting at the same time, but the person who posted it has a very high and strong belief system(Big Up to that). Please make sure you do not give up when your setup/system starts behaving otherwise. Push through the pain. It seems impossible but that word does not exist in a believers dictionary. I salutes.

2 Likes

Thank you friend …

Account turn to $182…

3 Likes

In general of course the numbers aren’t bad, profit in relation to the investments aren’t bad. But I think it’s very small and much more is needed in order to exist well.

1 Like

Hi. Dear friend… . I know but I think $10 to $200 is good start … becoruse invest only $10…
:thinking:

3 Likes

Hi.

I see you are Posting 4hr charts with Fractals and BB Psar Stoch 8,3,3 and a Moving average

Have you posted a system you are using Like Entry Exit points…?

Good Luck…:alien:

I trust you but you have to understand thad fortune is very unstable. And one day you’ll see 0$ at your acc (of course i hope it will never happens but you have to be ready for everything)… This might sound strange, but you will learn more from your losses than from your wins. This quote is eternal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi , Thank you for your advice … I’m still lean about Forex trading …

2 Likes