4 perfect indicator system.sure profits

thanks. if the arrow or something only repaints during the formation of candle, i don’t think that counts as repaint as long as it doesn’t repaint AFTER the candle has closed.
by the way, which pairs do you backtest and what are the results, r:r win/loss ratio, trading frequency etc.

Yes it does not repaint after the candle has closed.
I have only ‘generally’ backtested this and found it is horrible when the volatility is low… at such times it is only losses.
But then this is easy to overcome by only trading when the market is volatile like during the london and NY sessions.
Soon i will test only during these sessions and post the results.
I have also used this by replacing the smoothed heiken ashi with the default heiken ashi that comes with my MT4 terminal.
The default one seems to give early entries (and exits :p)

Very interesting…looking forward to seeing your results. Thanks

That was one messy chart! here are the results…

Time Frame: hourly
Time period: 1000 hourly candles (a little over 40 days)

Total pips gained = 415
Total pips lost = -354
PROFIT = 61pips

Best trade = 150 pips
Worst trade = -48 pips

[B]Conclusion:[/B] This system gained 61 pips in 41 days. Entries were taken at the open of the next candle.
Works well when the market is trending (but then, all indicators work nicely in trends). But still, 61 pips in 40 days, though a profit, is kind of low IMO.

Note: The reason i tested this over a period of only 1000 bars is because i wanted to see how it performs in a mix of trends and ranges so i deliberately chose a period where i saw a few trends. We know that the market is stuck in a range 70% of the time.
This test was done manually and thus may be subject to errors. Please test it yourself before you decide to actually put it to use.

Sell silver below 43550 tg: 43350,42700sl: 43850