4 perfect indicator system.sure profits

use the four indicators attached.When all four are indicating one thing i buy.when one indicator indicates a trend change i close position.

SilverTrend_Signal.zip (17.7 KB)

looks very good going to check it out thank you

unfortunately i cannot open - anyone else having trouble?

download the zip drive and save the indicators one at a time to your mt4 indicator folder then you look and apply them to the chart i hope this help you

well seems nice n promising, even though it looks clear enough i still think a little explanation here n there will help with more screen shots. thnks.

edit: nvm just had a question I don’t need answered anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

I need your help to explain how to use the indicators? Sorry I am new to forex, it looked a bit blur and colorful when I added all 4 indicators to the chart. Thanks in advance.

Silver trend(Green arrow indicates a BUY and Red arrow a sell )
Heiken ashi( blue a buy and red sell)
the other two when indicator is above the market is a SELL below a BUY
when all for indicators show market going in same direction then enter.

Thank you. I am studying.

what time frame do u use? i lost about 50 percent of the trades.

use 1 hr timeframe.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your syst.

May I request you please to explain the whole reading of yr.systm. I have loaded all 4 indicators in my mt4 plateform.

I m newbie…pl. explain how to read each indicator…Thanks again.

Sharad- Auckland

thank you for sharing

Do u set stop loss?

I have tested this method…and m quite impressed with this…results are extraordinary. in just one day i collected nearly 50 pips only relying on this system. I am still following it blindly. I haven’t understood all the 4 indicators. Can someone explain it in little bit detail please. :33:

well…
yeah this system looks good…
i think 5min chart also good time frame to trade. yes 1hr time frame is more reliable but i use 15/15 s/l-t/p for 5min chart. and it sound great.
total 5 trades. 3 win 2 loss.
hope next day it will be good.

thanks
kad

I have a question.

Up/Down arrows means entry points or change of market direction ?

Thanks in advance.

i think it signifies both.Change of market direction is an entry point

Great thanks! Will check it out.

Just finished backtesting this on 15min and 1hour time frames.
Found that these are REPAINTING indicators and produce quite a few fakeouts.
What i would do: whenever i get an indication to enter I would Wait for the current candle to close and enter on the next one just to make sure the arrows don’t ditch me. xD