4 Price Action Secrets (The Ultimate Guide To Price Action)

In this video, I am going to be revealing four price action secrets that will change the way you trade.

But, before we start, be sure to hit that like button and subscribe to our channel so that you don’t miss on any of our new videos. With that being said, lets get into todays video.

When it comes to trading, a lot of traders focus on finding the perfect indicator. So they chase the moving average, RSI, MACD, stochastic, etc. But, the truth is that, all of these indicators are lagging indicators.

This means that they use price as an input. Therefore, they signal an uptrend, after the price has already moved.

I am not saying that you should not use indicators. In fact, indicators are a great way to confirm your bias. The point I am trying to make is that, we should focus more on the raw price chart, and focus less on indicators.

Price action analysis means using the raw candlestick chart to analyse the market without using any indicators.

Here are 4 price action secrets that will change the way you trade.

1 Like

This is actually great, will be trying this on gold today. Thanks!

3 Likes

Where is this video you speak of? You can actually add it to your post.

1 Like

pretty sure he was making fun of youtube people here :joy:

1 Like

Aw man he got me.

1 Like

Sorry, new users can’t put links in posts.

1 Like

Did you try today? Going from new user to the next level only takes some reading of different posts.

2 Likes