4 year's real performance

1 Like

got a link? Quite a bit of drawdown but looks ok

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/josh67/thaumiel/3326732

1 Like

Confidence is needed to make a consistent profit in trading. It is almost impossible to make a profit without confidence. If a trader trades with fear, he will never be able to profit from trading. To create the confidence you need to do a good analysis. And we have to work according to the plan.

I don’t think it’s bad at all. I think there’s definitely potential in this plan. I would like to know what you think about future work in this direction.

It’s beautiful.
I love to see great and smart work.
It’s always an example to me that anything is possible in the market.

Thank You …

Seemed steadier at the start. Much more erratic recently. But I guess 2020 was a turbulent year.

are these your own trades then?

ah I knew a sales pitch would be somewhere

that is a lot of experience

Yeah with the lack of copy with those images, I had a strong feeling :sweat_smile:

There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch

Not about getting anything for “free” but this forum is people sharing ideas, not pitching for sales!

I have been into forex trading for the last 5 years and there has never been a trade that I didn’t practice on my demo account. By doing this, I have saved myself from several potential losses in the past and I am sure that I will be able to do so in the coming future also.