4runnerforex news trading

I am wondering if anyone has trading on news with 4runnerforex.com

The support team says it is not an issue but i found with a few brokers that say its okay, its really not. Everything else looks okay with this broker.

Most brokers are more open this year for news traders.

thanks, i will check their demo out as well

A few years ago, most brokers wouldn’t let you news trade, today its a bit better and more allow it.

I did open an account with them after-all, I do find them to be excellent for news and faster EA robots.

I have heard there are no requotes here and no withdraw issues

very good broker. I think they can compete with the best brokers

Account setup was easy. Made 1 withdrawal so far and it was processed same day, which is alot faster than my previous broker was on withdrawals.

I don’t trade on news either but for scalping and fast execution, this is a decent broker to try

I am using there Demo account and i found it is wonderfull didn’t face any kind of issue yet. So i’ll suggest to every one to sign-up with their demo account you will feel the difference

4Runnerforex has all the advanced tools which are very popular now days and they have transparent system and very easy process from sign up to withdrawl. So go for it

You should go with them

Oh they are excellent in news trading…

You can easily go with them.

4runnerforex has the modular tools for the news trading and their support system is awesome. I tried two time to contact with them and they resolved my issue instantly,these are the things from where broker can win your trust. I am very happy with them…

This is the most recommended first thing to do, Signing up for a demo account is a must.
But i curious about this

4runnerforex has the modular tools for the news trading and their support system is awesome.

Great Reviews!

Kelvs is right you should try a demo account first before starting with any broker!

Heard some good feedback with 4runnerforex.

Are they regulated, I think they are an offshore broker.
I’d like to do more reviews and background check about this broker,

4runnerforex’s news trading seems good . I will check its website soon to check how this broker works.

Yes they are regulated, Try to visit their website for more information.