4Xfindme.com

i was wondering if anyone has used or know of anyone who has made use of their trading signals what do u guys have to say about it if u have im considering using their trading signals

they got bad reviews on forexbastards.com

4XFindMe Reviews | Forex FindMe Ratings | 4xfindme.com reviews and ratings

i wouldnt recommend it. chances are, everyone here knows more about trading than the 4xfindme guys.

what a cheesey name too. 4xfindme?!?! wtf.

Listen , listen!!!

Good question asked about 4xfindme. I have used them and paid my money and got very bad losses!!! You bettter just guess than use them. Even if they are free dont use them

thanks guys… will be staying far away from your suckers… good thing i haven’t committed anything… will be messing with you guys on here… just really getting into the whole thing soo still training on the demo acccount

Are these guys related to 4xmadeeasy at all?

if your just getting into Forex spend your money on books not signals

You don’t even need to spend your money on books!

Plenty of free info on this site and on the web period. Just as good stuff if not better, for free, by people that actually trade and not just try to sell you something!

Ok I will step off my soap box now :smiley:

you actually dont need to spend money on books (especially not e-books). there is so much free info.

however, there are definitely some books recommended by real traders not trying to sell you anything.

I signed up for 4xfindme with a credit card to compare their product and this is what I found.

1. They make promises they do not keep.
  2. Their charting system is furnished by fxtrek and they just add it on to the bill.
  3. They cut the signals off on Friday one hour before the market closes.
  4. They do not always start at 5pm on Sunday.
  5. They are not very interested in your business unless they can submit your name to FXCM as an Introducing Broker.
  6. I called and cancelled within the required time before the 30 day trial was up.
  7. When I checked my credit card bills 6 months later it was still being billed.
  8. Very often, they send signals based upon the hope of a reversal. If it does not reverse tough luck. I have never run the numbers on those trades. I would say that they are a gamble. So Buyer Beware. Caveat Emptor
  9. They have a number of good signals, but you would have to leave part of your trading account specifically for them. I always found that we were in other trades and took little advantage of their suggestions.
  10. If you are new to trading and want, signals sign up only for the minimum package.
  11. If you are trading with less than 5k with recommended risk levels forget it.
  12. If you wish to gamble on their signals with less and higher risk you will probably come out OK. I did not put it to the test but I would say you have a 50 50 chance.
  13. If you trade a Micro, make sure that you have sufficient equity in your account to make a profit and pay them.
  14. If you cancel make sure you get it in writing.

That said they are not the best by any means but they are not the worst. I really did not give them a fair test because they insisted on selling something I did not want and were not willing to adapt. If you like trading the news etc forget it. If you like, trading holidays forget it.

I personally rely on Bloomberg Professional but Trade the News at $135.00 is a better bet than 4xfindme unless you have a full time job and trade from a cell phone.

The one thing I will say is Forex is not a game and it is not part time. You have to respect it and the risks involved. If you want to gamble come to Vegas where the odds are published.

I hope that helps and welcome comments.

Alex Findlay

It is a personal judgment call. They may fit your needs and then again, they may not. If I were to use them again it would be to see if we were all thinking alike. GOOD LUCK WHATEVER YOU DECIDE

NO connection Alex Findlay

I have watched their signals but did not use them. I am not saying they are bad as it depends your individual needs.

Alex