5 or 10 pips per trade ?!?

Hello everybody !

I’m looking for different strategies to gain 5 or 10 or more per trade.

Thank you,
Have a nice day.

check out the holy grails section. They have a bunch of strategies that all will turn some sort of profit.

Go through the baby pips school too. It has all you need to start putting strategies together for yourself.

Thks…

All I found here is medium/big profits only (more than 40 pips a day) and one subject about 10 pips a trade but it doesn’t work everytime.

I made yet some strategies but only for big profits and sometimes doesn’t work.

I’m looking for one or more strategies where I could gain all the time, nevermind it is big or not profit, and I think low profit is better to gain all the time.

Have a nice day !

I suggest you use a system that uses candlesticks formations. There are several that produce 5 10 and 15 per trade.

Thks Cadarkitek for this suggestion :slight_smile:

Here’s one you might find interesting…

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/10828-10-pips-day-nbop-17.html

:slight_smile:

Not to take anything away from Pipology but I think this system is way too complicated for just 10 pips. Maybe he has mastered it but its obviously hard for others to follow base on the replys in the thread.

Thks, but I read yet the entire thread and this strategy doesn’t work every time.

Like said Cadarkitek, it is too complicated for only 10 pips !

I think the problem you’re going to face to the fact that you want consistent profit every time. I’m pretty sure everyone would choose small profits consistently over large profits every so often. Problem is nothing will guarantee you 5 - 10 pips each trade. You’ll inevitably lose at some point.

Look at the “large gain” strategies and apply them to short term time frames while looking at the long term trend. That’ll usually produce more consistent pips.

Yep maybe !

I tried yet some strategies like OZFX for example, and it didn’t work for less timeframe (M5 M15) essentialy cause the call margin !

Actually it’s not that complicated…looks like it, but not. I tried it for a little while and most of my trades were successful… however I found it tedious in drawing and realigning the channels all the time and then missing the break outs …and then setting up again & waiting for the next possibility.

Simple way to get 10 pips is to play a bounce off of support or resistance. When the market is oversold and price is near support, go long. If the price is overbought and near resistance, go short.

All you need is a chart with support and resistance lines drawn and your favorite oscillator.

No strategy will work if you over-leverage your account. Have a look here for a review concerning this:

Leverage the Killer | College: The Number One Cause of Death for Forex Traders | Learn Forex Trading

“tedious” is a good way to describe it. Its not complicated to me as I havent tried nor will not try it, my argument is base on the replys by others in the thread.