600K Bitcoin Miners Shut Down in Last 2 Weeks, F2Pool Founder Estimates

And in case you missed this viral vid:

“Bitcoin mining is always a dynamically adjusted process,” Mao said, meaning when the hashrate drops, so does the mining difficulty. The latest data shows the bitcoin mining difficulty has already declined slightly by 5 percent within the past a few days.

Could be a good time to start mining?

1 Like

I know nothing about mining. But when it comes to trading I think there is chance to keep going for the downside, bears still have more power, it could even reach around the 3000USD mark.

Mining’s quite expensive. :sweat_smile: I’m not really sure it’s a good investment. :open_mouth: Have you been thinking about mining @purtle?

No, not really. It’s a very cool process though!

Yeah! :smiley: Sounds super cool. If only we could still mine crypto through puzzles and quizzes. In a series I watched, they mentioned that’s how they got their BTC. Haha.

I think there are still some coins that let you do this! But I don’t know… that’s still time you’re spending, and that’s worth a lot. So even with solving puzzles, that’s still a no for me haha.

Hahaha. Yeah. Makes sense. :smiley: They say BTC price will continue to go down so I might reconsider purchasing a few then. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. :thinking:

Yeah! Make sure to do this before it hits $0.01 haha. I laugh but deep inside, I cry lol

Hahaha. :smiley: I’ll keep this in mind purtle! Thanks for the advice. :slight_smile: Good luck with your own BTC trading too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeahhh… I don’t know that any amount of luck can change my BTC portfolio’s fate but I guess I’ll take what I can get haha. Thanks!