70 plus straight winning trades...I'm afraid to change what I'm currently doing

I have been demo trading for a while now and testing a few things. I have gotten comfortable with a strategy which seems to get the desired results (over 100 trades with just 6 losses and the last 70 odd being winning trades, Check the screenshots).

Now someone has told me about this thing called price action and from what I gather it is essentially what I have been doing all along although I didn’t know it had a name. I want to do some in depth reading up on it but at the same time I am afraid that the place where I am at now in my trading any substantially new information may cause me to change what I am doing and give me undesirable results.

What do you guys suggest?

december trades 3.bmp (3.0 MB)
december trades 2.bmp (3.0 MB)
december trades.bmp (3.0 MB)

How would you summarise your strategy?

I suggest it’s continuously scalping the lower time frames - which will exhaust him eventually.

It sure exhausted me just by looking at his numerous trades…

How you implement the strategy depends on the trading decision. If the decision is perfect, it will be much easier to make a profit in the trade.

I’m a complete noob here so I need love to hear others’ opinions.

From what I saw with:

• a high win rate
  • tight SL
  • very small pips per win

Why not increase his position size/risk per trade?

It is okay to keep working on your demo account at least until you are completely ready for a live one. Just focus on working on your strategy and you’ll be fine.

1 Like